2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Sign in to follow this  
Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

how am i supposed to buy the golf club ?

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

It costs way too much IMO. 150.000.000 wtf.

The one way I see is investing on stocks.

Edited by Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Realistic Steak Cult

Get 150 000 000 and buy it. Hope I helped you.

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Get 150 000 000 and buy it. Hope I helped you.

did you buy it ?

SpidersWeb

GET A JOB

lol na seriously, if you play it right you can end the game with 300+ million by going silly with the stock market.

Most people end at around 30M or so - and some of the business pay out over 125K per week each, so one day you'll get there, especially if you play a lot.

There isn't much advantage to owning it, I think it's more of a dangling fruit to give you an excuse to keep playing after you've done 100%.

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

GET A JOB

lol na seriously, if you play it right you can end the game with 300+ million by going silly with the stock market.

Most people end at around 30M or so - and some of the business pay out over 125K per week each, so one day you'll get there, especially if you play a lot.

There isn't much advantage to owning it, I think it's more of a dangling fruit to give you an excuse to keep playing after you've done 100%.

Right now I'm investing while I get income from the cinema 132K per week

Realistic Steak Cult

I didnt, but you can get a lot of money by doing random activities where people give you investment tips or Lester missions.

Its pointless to buy it.

Patriot_Action

It's a carrot on stick to get people to either

A) Keep playing until they've earned the money or

B) Play the game from the start to do it "better" and have enough money at the end.

Unless I'm stupid, doing it the B way requires you to dump money into the stocks at the right time. The stock market doesn't seem to vary enough "normally" to make respectable ($millions) money.

Edited by Patriot_Action

RichyB

It's just something to aspire to I think.

Once you've got it, there's nothing else to buy, I think that's why they made it so expensive.

If you buy up all the existing businesses, you're earning a few hundred thousand dollars a week, eventually this will mount up.

I wouldn't bother on stocks after the assasin missions, they don't vary enough to make any serious money.

ballen205

Once you've got it, there's nothing else to buy, I think that's why they made it so expensive.

If you buy up all the existing businesses, you're earning a few hundred thousand dollars a week, eventually this will mount up.

I wouldn't bother on stocks after the assasin missions, they don't vary enough to make any serious money.

True but doing Property Management missions increases your weekly payout.

RichyB

True but doing Property Management missions increases your weekly payout.

There you are then, even better. Just make sure you don't die and wipe out all your profits in exorbitant medical expenses.

jamieleng

Rob 500,000 convenience & liquor stores.

iownzz

made 1.7 billion with lester mission , followed a guide in cheats & tricks in this forum. But yea it's pointless to buy it anyway

ells144

what you need to do is do every main mission first then save all the side mission and extra missions E.G helping people with hiest and also you want to do the assassination missions last, this should maximize your cash take from the stock as you can put all the cash from the

BANK job

in the last main mission on the shares and the give 50% each and you can have enough.

also a few of the side missions can also change the stock market i suggest using micheal to do it as he has the most cash.

Edited by ells144

KALASHNIKOV786X

like this

VALDE85

THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN LITTLE MORE AMBITIOUS I MEAN, NIGHT CLUBS, CAR & BIKES DEALERSHIPS, AN AIRLINE, A BASEBALL TEAM, SOME INDUSTRIAL COMPANY, A SEA OIL RIG PLATFORM...MORE PROPERTIES TO BUY AND SELL WITH SOME PROFIT. WHAT´S THE POINT OF GETTING THAT HUGE AMOUNT TO BUY SOMETHING YOU WON´T BE DOING NOTHING WITH? AND WHAT ABOUT THE MR. WHOOPEE CRACK - SELLING VAN? COOL STUFF

Revoemag

The games been out less than 2 weeks and y'all think you should have that much money all ready.

Its called grinding, standard issue requirement for any MMO.

Keep robbing stealing and anything else to make money, but don't expect it to happen over night (if it did, you'd be here complaining it was to easy to get)

wILDtURD6035-PSN

When I first did this game it really didnt take me long and I'd spent the best part of $2 million on cars and customization. I have re-done this game now and when you have the little missions from Leister to be done by Franklin (this first mission is killing the jurours for Debonaire), before you start any of the missions for Leister, listen out on radio news and Leister for hints and suggestions on the stock market. Then go between each of the character and put down some money on the stock, do the mission and then look at the stocks you bought rocket. I have just done the jourours for Debonaire mission and then i put down $816,000 for Michael. After the mission I waited 10 minutes looking at the stocks and I sold them at the top price for $1.5million.. Do this often enough and I'm posotive you'll get the money we all need for it

HitPoint

When I first did this game it really didnt take me long and I'd spent the best part of $2 million on cars and customization. I have re-done this game now and when you have the little missions from Leister to be done by Franklin (this first mission is killing the jurours for Debonaire), before you start any of the missions for Leister, listen out on radio news and Leister for hints and suggestions on the stock market. Then go between each of the character and put down some money on the stock, do the mission and then look at the stocks you bought rocket. I have just done the jourours for Debonaire mission and then i put down $816,000 for Michael. After the mission I waited 10 minutes looking at the stocks and I sold them at the top price for $1.5million.. Do this often enough and I'm posotive you'll get the money we all need for it

Dear god, trying to read that gave me an aneurism.

Please don't do that ever again.

Yours Truly,

Dude with a headache.

Edited by HitPoint

woggleman

Save the Lester assassination missions until after the game when you have all that money from the big heist and follow his investment tips. Also invest in Redwood right after you sell the Debonair stock and watch the money pile up.

Stockton209What

Save the Lester assassination missions until after the game when you have all that money from the big heist and follow his investment tips. Also invest in Redwood right after you sell the Debonair stock and watch the money pile up.

Nah don't listen to this guy OP. Don't cheat. Earn your money like a man

woggleman

Nah don't listen to this guy OP. Don't cheat. Earn your money like a man

It's not cheating. Lester tells you to invest in certain stocks and the stock is in the game for a reason. They also let you save those missions until after the game so I assume they might have wanted you to do this. I didn't use a single cheat to beat the game.

Stockton209What

Doing missions AFTER the story? Sounds like cheating to me.

woggleman

Doing missions AFTER the story? Sounds like cheating to me.

If R didn't want you to do them after the story they wouldn't have made that an option plus it doesn't void any trophies at all. The stocks are in the game for a reason and those who know how to manipulate them get very rich. It makes me feel like such a bad ass to take out the heads of powerful corporations and then manipulate the market to make my characters billionares. What can be more gangsta than that?

Stockton209What

Cheating online is a ban-able offence.

rovert

do Lester's Missions after the final mission.

woggleman

Cheating online is a ban-able offence.

But this is not cheating and the golf club is in SP.

Jhcgun7654

Here is how (after my own f*cking mistakes): Lester has a few assassination missions that pop up as a Green L for Franklin around halfway through the game’s story line. In order to make a lot of money, you need to ignore these missions and play out the entire game. After the Big Score, (or whichever was the last money-making mission) each character will acquire a hefty amount of money (maybe $30M or so). Now, before starting the first Assassination Mission, toggle into each character’s mode and invest all of the money in each account into Betta Pharmaceuticals (BET) on their respective internet’s $ Money and Services tab found in the middle column between Food and Drink and Travel and Transport. As soon as you complete the mission, toggle back into each character and sell BET and then buy, with all of the money in each account, Bilkington (BIL). Wait 3 days in-game time for the stock to increase and sell. After selling BIL, buy, with all 3 characters again, Debonaire Cigarettes (DEB) in the same process as the last mission. Complete the Multi-Target Assassination and then sell DEB to then buy, in the same process as aforesaid, Redwood Cigarettes (RWC). Wait three days in game time. With this pattern in mind: Invest in Fruit (FRT), complete the mission, sell Fruit, buy Facade (FAC), wait three days, sell. Now, this time, for the Bus Assassination, complete the mission and then invest in Vapid (VAP), wait three days, sell. Finally, invest in Gold Coast Construction (GDC) before starting the Construction Assassination, complete the mission, then sell as soon as you completed it - don’t wait three days. At this point, you’ll see a hefty $2.1 billion in your account. Drive on down to the golf course, get out, press the right arrow key. The golf course won’t seem quite so expensive at this point, and the game is now yours - especially if you complete the game (to 100%). I hope this helps you as it did me. 

Spectre_
On 9/26/2013 at 3:03 PM, VALDE85 said:

THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN LITTLE MORE AMBITIOUS I MEAN, NIGHT CLUBS, CAR & BIKES DEALERSHIPS, AN AIRLINE, A BASEBALL TEAM, SOME INDUSTRIAL COMPANY, A SEA OIL RIG PLATFORM...MORE PROPERTIES TO BUY AND SELL WITH SOME PROFIT. WHAT´S THE POINT OF GETTING THAT HUGE AMOUNT TO BUY SOMETHING YOU WON´T BE DOING NOTHING WITH? AND WHAT ABOUT THE MR. WHOOPEE CRACK - SELLING VAN? COOL STUFF

yes i agree