Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,025 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

UndeadElement

Jetpack Hunt (Continued)

ukb90

brian your theories are rubbish and unsupported, they are way to far fetched and you cant even test them yourself, how about we plod on with the old theories instead of coming up with sh*te like this, ill go hop on one leg for 6 hours then it may appear

Forzum

This isn't Mt Chiliad with UFOs, this is the northern tip of the island with the small islands around it. The same location was drawn on another of the Infinite 8 Killer's clues.

The main point of interest is the 5-bar gate marking he drew. He only counted up to 5, not 8. In the Mt Chiliad Mural, there are 5 of 8 boxes with a cross through!

0_0.jpg

Micheal, Franklin, Trevor the last 3 maybe?

brian.

brian your theories are rubbish and unsupported, they are way to far fetched and you cant even test them yourself, how about we plod on with the old theories instead of coming up with sh*te like this, ill go hop on one leg for 6 hours then it may appear

Better theories than most I have read about floating trees and hatches that are not even hatches.

Step off, sucka.

massis

Guys, have a look at this picture from the Infinite 8 Killer's house. It says There Will Be 8 but in the bottom left is a count to 5.

In the Mt Chiliad Mural there are 8 boxes. 5 have Xs in them.

http://rsg.ms/173tdyc

I have a feeling it is related.

It must be!

Look on the top left, there's a little "mountain with ufo's" over it, which also equals the top north of the map with the small islands near the sunken UFO.

Maybe the mural on Chilliad should be overlayed really small to that bit of the map?

Edit like stated a little bit up in this page, perhaps our 3 protags are the last 3 of the 8 and they should die?

Maybe some stuff changes if you

kill one of the protags in the last mission

?

Edited by massis

AnEvilVet

Some other Infinite 8 Killer's photos -

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

Gunnies

I saw someone post this elsewhere on the Internet and I thought you guys might find it interesting.

http://i.imgur.com/QNByAZ8.jpg

The number 8 seems to be some sort of theme.

Edited by Gunnies

why_so_serious

Guys, have a look at this picture from the Infinite 8 Killer's house. It says There Will Be 8 but in the bottom left is a count to 5.

It must be!

Look on the top left, there's a little "mountain with ufo's" over it, which also equals the top north of the map with the small islands near the sunken UFO.

Maybe the mural on Chilliad should be overlayed really small to that bit of the map?

They're not UFO's, they're simply islands....Jesus christ people, stop overthinking it!

woolva2k13

5 boxes with x's on them, 5 stars arranged in the shape of the mural at the Penris building

on the Rockstar social club, under stats>genral>Epsilon tracts, it says 10/15. If anyone else has completed the epsilon missions, you have to find 10 tracts. Are these missing 5 hidden somehow, and do you think they have anything to do with this mystery? Or is the Social Club 10/15 just a typo?

very interesting. good find

Intresting. could be a Typo like the other guy said because it shows 10 in the Guide. but then again R* dose not nclude the secret stuff in the guide!

It dose say 5 Extra tracts on the website. those 5 extra tracts could be something to do with those 5 "X" boxes. I feel this is the strongest lead we have had for a while! We need to look into this and see if we can find at least an extra tract.....

growstreet5

Better theories than most I have read about floating trees and hatches that are not even hatches.

Step off, sucka.

We Need to Test more theories...

Maybe some with all Gold medal Look if the tunnel is Open ?

This would help a lot if we know that. :)

Appreciate it

AnEvilVet

It must be!

Edit like stated a little bit up in this page, perhaps our 3 protags are the last 3 of the 8 and they should die?

?

Jesus wept. That is NOT a mountain with UFOs, it's the northern tip of the map where the small islands are. Another of the Infinite 8 Killer's drawings has a more detailed version of this.

brian.

it looks more like a mountain with UFO's than the top of the map, and NOTHING like those islands - so both are credible in my eyes - mountain with UFOs it definitely looks more like that to me.

ukb90

Step off, sucka.

how is try to fly into a wind farm a better theory? have you actually read the sh*te you are coming out with mate, its well over the top, get a grip, go play the game

massis

It must be!

They're not UFO's, they're simply islands....Jesus christ people, stop overthinking it!

That's what I said??? But you can't argue that it DOES resemble a mountain with ufo's above it, which isn't overthinking it as there are mountains with ufo's above them in the game!

growstreet5

It must be!

?

Jesus wept. That is NOT a mountain with UFOs, it's the northern tip of the map where the small islands are. Another of the Infinite 8 Killer's drawings has a more detailed version of this.Look at the hyroglyphs, it shows a Mountain

Mb Mt Chilia

AnEvilVet

0_0.jpg

This may help with overlays of Chiliad. It shows the box on top.

NijenhuisR

It must be!

I agree, but this has to mean something, could the last 3 be michael trevor and franklin?

ukb90

Step off, sucka.

how is try to fly into a wind farm a better theory? have you actually read the sh*te you are coming out with mate, its well over the top, get a grip, go play the game

and the hatches....they are hatches! fool

why_so_serious

I don't know if I should cry or laugh...for f*ck sake...

growstreet5

0_0.jpg

This may help with overlays of Chiliad. It shows the box on top.

Pls make overlay

THIS!!

Fmlad

Alright boys n girls here you go... and here's the kicker... this is before you see the monkeys in the cages in the mission 'monkey business' in which you get into the humane labs.. So the monkeys arn't just a bad dream from memory..

AnEvilVet

There is only one hatch

woolva2k13

5 boxes with x's on them, 5 stars arranged in the shape of the mural at the Penris building

on the Rockstar social club, under stats>genral>Epsilon tracts, it says 10/15. If anyone else has completed the epsilon missions, you have to find 10 tracts. Are these missing 5 hidden somehow, and do you think they have anything to do with this mystery? Or is the Social Club 10/15 just a typo?

very interesting. good find

Intresting. could be a Typo like the other guy said because it shows 10 in the Guide. but then again R* dose not nclude the secret stuff in the guide!

It dose say 5 Extra tracts on the website. those 5 extra tracts could be something to do with those 5 "X" boxes. I feel this is the strongest lead we have had for a while! We need to look into this and see if we can find at least an extra tract.....

BUMP, Guys this is a way better LEAD. #wonders if R+ made this Mistake or not... o.0

Gunnies

The endings where either Trevor or Michael die are leading me to think whatever needs to be done is done with one person only. Maybe specifically Franklin.

PacifistHeavy

I can confirm that the Social Club says that there's still 5 tracts to be found. Probably is just a typo, but definitely worth keeping an eye out for them

AnEvilVet

Alright boys n girls here you go... and here's the kicker... this is before you see the monkeys in the cages in the mission 'monkey business' in which you get into the humane labs.. So the monkeys arn't just a bad dream from memory..

Foreshadowing

growstreet5

And where has fhis to do with jetpack or UFOs ?

Dont get it seriously

ukb90

There is only one hatch

i only found one to be fair, but the person i was quoting said hatches

brian.

Step off, sucka.

You do a mission where aliens are ABDUCTING you.

You get dropped and can FLY, there is a CLUE about someone being able to fly.

There is a clue which says DREAM.

It is a dream sequence/acid trip.

The windtunnels are the ONLY "wind source" I am aware of in the map, and without wind, you keep descending, right?

It is not a bad theory - the mission just drops you til you crash and that's the end? It is far more likely you are supposed to DO or SEE something while you are flying.

The effects on the screen - MAY reveal something you cannot see if ALL you do is crash into a building or the ground and end the mission.

There are all kinds of legitimate angles to take this, INCLUDING checking to see if anything is where you fall.

You refuting this is skeptic denial. You know no more than I do or anyone else.

And you are not entitled to this over anyone else.

And when it is found ,mark my words, it'll be from someone who doesn't have the game, isn't stuck in the box, and is looking from the OUTSIDE the box, that is how it'll be found, just because people like you are trying to disclude helpers who are dumping their ideas to help everyone.

Karma is going to be that your attempt to disclude myself or others from participating just because the game isn't out on PC yet is going to bite your ass because someone without the game is gonna be the one who comes up with it. And it probably won't be me, I don't care.

I'm still having fun, and you're still rude as f*ck to even say what you did so blinded by your rage you can't see there is possibility there is more to it than just falling and waking up.

And there is only ONE hatch fool. The other one, if you "played the game" instead of download your save, you would know is not a hatch but a mission set piece.

If there is two hatches, SHOW THEM TO ME so I can be aware, k?

Edited by brian.

Youdamnright

Okay so to those asking about the barred off T junction tunnel, if you look on the map it looks to end on one side at the road on the map that isn't visible in game (discussed and circled pics a few pages back) which would make me think there's something there for sure.

If someone could get an overlay going that would be great I don't have ps or anything

Naimed1983

8 -> -> Infinity