• Luis Fernando Lopez
    • Michael De Santa
    • Franklin Clinton
    • Trevor Phillips
    • GTAO protagonist
    • Huang Lee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Who loves niko seriously, what's so good and cool and awesome about him?

I love Niko because of his multi-faceted attitude, he was a badass and a good man at the same time, who takes good care of and loves his near and dear ones. GTA IV has a much complex storyline, nice and grim atmosphere and the city feels like its really a living place....I enjoyed GTA 4 more than everything else ( I played from GTA 3 to GTA 5, I don't give a f*ck about GTA 1 and 2). We got to know Niko in detail. This is the same reason why I like Aiden Pearce from WatchDogs and Wei Shen from Sleeping Dogs. But again it just my opinion

Edited by DK519
  • Like 2

I don't know why everybody suddenly makes Niko the God of Gta. Oh, Niko Bellic! OMG NIKO'S SOOO AWESOME! HE'S A WARRIOR! AN AVENGER! BEST STORY! Like all other's are just....there, right? Tommy fights his way to the top. CJ doesn't like violence, yet plays it out to save his Grove. M, F, T slave and the avenge everything. T's crazy, but still shows emotion at times. My vote for CJ. The story touched the heart, and by the end of the game I really wanted to kill Tenpenny.

ohhh someone's butthurt because his favourite characters isn't on the top??? Well guess what Niko is more badass than pussy CJ will ever be

Although I really like Niko, I've chosen Claude Speed because he's the icon of the GTA series. And I'm glad that R* has taken proper care of it's icon making his clothes available in GTA IV.

• Like 2

I don't know why everybody suddenly makes Niko the God of Gta. Oh, Niko Bellic! OMG NIKO'S SOOO AWESOME! HE'S A WARRIOR! AN AVENGER! BEST STORY! Like all other's are just....there, right? Tommy fights his way to the top. CJ doesn't like violence, yet plays it out to save his Grove. M, F, T slave and the avenge everything. T's crazy, but still shows emotion at times. My vote for CJ. The story touched the heart, and by the end of the game I really wanted to kill Tenpenny.

ohhh someone's butthurt because his favourite characters isn't on the top??? Well guess what Niko is more badass than pussy CJ will ever be

I'd like to see how badass you could be when your family is on the line. And, Cj can kill Niko by just pushing him into the water. Poor Niko. Baby was always afraid to swim! Badass becomes Wetass.

Yep keep on dreaming ! You do know that Niko had the ability to swim??

Seriously you can come out of CJ's ass now he has enough fanboys already

although he probably doesn't understand it himself being such a whiny bitch throughout the whole story

• Like 1
Algonquin Assassin

I'd like to see how badass you could be when your family is on the line. And, Cj can kill Niko by just pushing him into the water. Poor Niko. Baby was always afraid to swim! Badass becomes Wetass.

If anyone has half a chance of killing Niko it's definitely not the vagina with legs.

And, Cj can kill Niko by just pushing him into the water. Poor Niko. Baby was always afraid to swim! Badass becomes Wetass.

Man, Niko grew up in a war. This means nothing!

It's obvious that Nico is toughest that CJ because he got through sh*t that CJ's never seen. And this sh*t made his skin thick like a callus. That's why he can get shots without a body armour ;) Also, as an ex soldier he's got a proper training that Brucie could find out occasionally. Red Army tricks bro!!

ha ha ha ..lol, I really enjoy reading to awesome replies fans come up with, by posting interesting things about their most adored ones!

I really can't do that very well :/

You guys are awesome!!

Algonquin Assassin

Niko is an 'ex' soldier. His army training is long gone. Cj is a gangster. He is in training all time. Goes to the gym, fights in shootouts. Don't forget Cj singlehandedly infiltrated a military base. If he fought Niko, he could f*ck Niko's ass.

Implied-Facepalm.jpg

• Like 1

Niko is an 'ex' soldier. His army training is long gone. Cj is a gangster. He is in training all time. Goes to the gym, fights in shootouts. Don't forget Cj singlehandedly infiltrated a military base. If he fought Niko, he could f*ck Niko's ass.

yep you have gone completely crazy probably from kissing CJ's ass for so long

:miranda: you ok now? Come on man come to your senses CJ is one big pussy and if we made a poll I'm sure pretty much everyone would agree its basically a fact

He got raped by Catalina the whole time he was the bitch of Tenpenny and he probably enjoyed all of this

And you think such a pussy would beat the badass that Niko is? Thats just laughable its a shame we have these "Universes" because if they wouldn't exist we would see Niko kicking CJ's ass while the latter would just yell I'm from Grove Street and I trained in a gym(Wow really CJ?) I have to be stronger than you who grew up during a war who was in a army and later a hitman..

Well like you he was deadly wrong !

• Like 1

You guys are really hilarious people! Keep it up!

no you are hiliarious with your CJ obession

a soldier is nothing against your super gang banger! Right?

Edited by gtarules_95
  • Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

1. Tommy Vercetti

-perfect place, perfect timing, perfect events,

he was a gangster when in the most entertaining time period, in the most entertaining city at the time

Full of Cubans, drugs, bikers, nightclubs

Also voiced by ray liotta, probably the best voice actor of all the other protagonists, which really puts tommy ahead.

The rest in my opinon goes

2. Michael de Santa

3. Niko bellic

4. Vic Vance

5. Trevor Phillips

6. Franklin Clinton

7. Toni cipriani

8. Claude

9. Carl johnson

10. Johnny klebitz

11. Luis

• 5 months later...

That's a tough one, it would be a extremely brutal fight will both men being battered and bloodied by the time it ends but I would have to go with trevor he wouldn't stop at any lengths to win and would fight to the death .he's got no limits what so ever and would go as far as ripping johnnys chest open or vigorously biting his nuts off , I don't quite think johnny would go that far.

• Like 1

Ya... gotta agree. It's like on "Seinfeld" they discussed a hypotherucal fight between George Costanza and Jerry. The answer is George because he would fight dirty. I think Trev would llikewise be unencumbered by the need to fight clean.

I don't think you could get a clean fight out of Trevor. ..especially if he starts losing.

Edited by Luddite

Johnny it's a man who's been in a lot of crashes that reduced his mobility but is said by Billy Grey that he power lifts and weights110 kilos, not to mention that he packs a punch able to KO a grown man as shown by certain cutscenes.

Trevor is seen to be a fit man, he's strong enough to lift a grown man to throw him of a bridge, he's allmost all the time on meth , was trained in the army and has serious anger issues, which makes probably the most dangerous gta protagonist.

My bet is on Trevor, even without the rage mode he's shown to do more than Johnny.

Edited by Midnight Hitman

yea i would vote trevor he was in the military even though he was in the air force im sure they gave him self defense fighting lessons. and johnny well i know he fights and could probably do some damage to trevor but i just cant see johnny beating trevor even in a fair fight. or maybe its a draw. one thing i will say is trevor and johnny are very similar its just a shame they had to be enemies.

• Like 1

You can really never get a clean fight out of Trevor. But, if all that would to be excluded, this would be a fight of equal match with either not giving up till the last. I think Johnny could win it. It's easier to beat Trevor once he gets out of control or is tired enough.

• Like 1

Full analysis:

Johnny is pissed that Trevor pissed on Johnny's bike, so he walks all the way from LC to Sandy Shores and then goes into Trevor's trailer and slaps him in the face. As Trevor is stunned, Johnny goes to Trevor's Bodhi and takes a giant crap. Trevor is very angry, so he takes Ron and throws him at Johnny. Johnny blocks like you do in Street Fighter, and comes up to Trevor with a tornado kick to the skull.

Trevor starts to bleed at this point, and spits on Johnny's face. He then yells something stupid and sings Baby by JB and punches Johnny in the face, Johnny bleeds (naturally.) Johnny gets pissed, rips his leather jacket and shirt open, and jumps onto trevor. Trevor is down, but comes up quickly.

The fight escaletes into the trailer, Trevor takes Johnny's face and washes it into the toilet, and flushes. Johnny loses his nose, this is bad.... He thinks of something quickly, he finds a solid steel dildo, takes it and hits Trevor on the forhead with it quickly. Trevor starts to bleed and this time sings another JB song, and gives Johnny a huge boot kick to the face. Johnny takes a pocket knife out of his, well, pocket... He stabs Trevor 5 times on the stumach, but Trevor survives. Trevor is going to die, even he knows this. He then stops Johnny, and this is what he says:

Trevor: ''Johnna boy.... or f*ck..... Well I f*ck your girlfriend ashley!!! aAHAHHAHAHA BABYYY!!''

Johnny: ''Wha... Whaththththth!=!!=!=!!?!??!?!?!'

As Johnny is distracted by this, Trevor takes a golf club from behind and hits Johnny on the skull with this. Johnny is very VERY stunned and injured.... He is on the ground, as Trevor smashes and smashes him.... He loses all hope, untill he sees a kitchen knife. He tries to go for it, and gives all his energy for grabbing it, and he is successful. He takes the kitchen knife, and stabs it into Trevors chest, Trevor was going for ankle lock to break Johnny's foot, it was a last second resort as he did not see the kitchen knife coming, so at the sime time as he is stabbed, he snaps Johnny's poor ankle. Trevor, makes a last resort move....

Trevor is at one end of the trailer (where his bed is) and johnny is at the other end of the trailer (where the table and TV is) Johnny goes up, but fails. He kneels, and sees a trevor.... Slightly...

Trevor makes the most desperate move in his entire life, he grabs the knife that is stuck in his chest, and takes it out, and quickly throws it at Johnny's poor head.... The knife cuts Johnny's entire head off. So, Trevor is happy at the end that Johnny is dead... But sadly knows that he himself will die soon due to the chest injury he will succumb to.

He makes the last move in his life, he plays football with Johnny's head. 10 minutes later, he dies..... X__X R.I.P Johnny Klebitz and Trevor Phillips.

The end.

30 minutes later, Michael and Niko comes into the trailer... They both see the dead bodies of JK and T.... They both cry in happiness, finds two beers, opens them up, and gives cheers while drinking and watching the new season of The Underbelly Of Paradise (starring Dave, not that idiot Steve Haines.) They see Franklin kill Dave with a solid steel 20 inch dildo, and both Michael and Niko are angered.... They go down to LS to do one last crime. Kill Franklin (To be continued, if a Franklin vs Niko and Michael thread comes).

Edited by Phoenix_Poop

I don't get how someone can be a cannibalistic, meth-tweaking, pizza-eating, alcoholic, gas huffer who wakes up from binges in the middle of fields and still be so collect physically and mentally.

The only extent of Johnny's fighting style we've seen are his GTA IV 1950's style fisticuffs, but Trevor has hardly been grounded in reallity to really prove a considerable advisary. Plus Terry and Clay wouldn't be useless in this reallity so Trevor's best call is to get somewhere where Johnny can't follow, like flying a plane or swimming a foot under water.

Edited by Drunken Cowboy