Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,841 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

BURNFIREFLY

Best GTA Protagonist

820 members have voted

1. 1. Best GTA Protagonist

• Claude Speed
    • Tommy Vercetti
    • Carl "CJ" Johnson
    • Toni Cipriani
    • Victor Vance
    • Niko Bellic
    • Johnny Klebitz
    • Luis Fernando Lopez
    • Michael De Santa
    • Franklin Clinton
    • Trevor Phillips
    • GTAO protagonist
    • Huang Lee

declan4567

I'D have to go for your mum

greenrock

Niko and Trevor

Gettin up

Niko.

Maybe Michael after V PC release.

Edited by Gettin up

DK519

Who loves niko seriously, what's so good and cool and awesome about him?

I love Niko because of his multi-faceted attitude, he was a badass and a good man at the same time, who takes good care of and loves his near and dear ones. GTA IV has a much complex storyline, nice and grim atmosphere and the city feels like its really a living place....I enjoyed GTA 4 more than everything else ( I played from GTA 3 to GTA 5, I don't give a f*ck about GTA 1 and 2). We got to know Niko in detail. This is the same reason why I like Aiden Pearce from WatchDogs and Wei Shen from Sleeping Dogs. But again it just my opinion

Edited by DK519

Femme Fatale

Ha! Nobody's f*cking voted for Vic.

Anyway, Claude f*cking Speed's my favorite f*cking character.

Son of Zeus

I don't know why everybody suddenly makes Niko the God of Gta. Oh, Niko Bellic! OMG NIKO'S SOOO AWESOME! HE'S A WARRIOR! AN AVENGER! BEST STORY! Like all other's are just....there, right? Tommy fights his way to the top. CJ doesn't like violence, yet plays it out to save his Grove. M, F, T slave and the avenge everything. T's crazy, but still shows emotion at times. My vote for CJ. The story touched the heart, and by the end of the game I really wanted to kill Tenpenny.

Journey_95

I don't know why everybody suddenly makes Niko the God of Gta. Oh, Niko Bellic! OMG NIKO'S SOOO AWESOME! HE'S A WARRIOR! AN AVENGER! BEST STORY! Like all other's are just....there, right? Tommy fights his way to the top. CJ doesn't like violence, yet plays it out to save his Grove. M, F, T slave and the avenge everything. T's crazy, but still shows emotion at times. My vote for CJ. The story touched the heart, and by the end of the game I really wanted to kill Tenpenny.

ohhh someone's butthurt because his favourite characters isn't on the top??? Well guess what Niko is more badass than pussy CJ will ever be

Son of Zeus

ohhh someone's butthurt because his favourite characters isn't on the top??? Well guess what Niko is more badass than pussy CJ will ever be

I'd like to see how badass you could be when your family is on the line. And, Cj can kill Niko by just pushing him into the water. Poor Niko. Baby was always afraid to swim! Badass becomes Wetass. Edited by Son of Zeus

Piggsy pls

I think you're confusing Niko with either Tommy, Toni, or Claude here.

Edited by Piggsy pls

Osho

Oh god!! .. what causes people to vote Trevor so much than Tommy, CJ or even Niko?

It is f*cking sad to see such bad taste.

Piggsy pls

Not like Tommy is such a deep character either.

tokyocean

GTA Online Protagonist.

the ironic one

Although I really like Niko, I've chosen Claude Speed because he's the icon of the GTA series. And I'm glad that R* has taken proper care of it's icon making his clothes available in GTA IV.

Journey_95

I'd like to see how badass you could be when your family is on the line. And, Cj can kill Niko by just pushing him into the water. Poor Niko. Baby was always afraid to swim! Badass becomes Wetass.

Yep keep on dreaming ! You do know that Niko had the ability to swim??

Seriously you can come out of CJ's ass now he has enough fanboys already

although he probably doesn't understand it himself being such a whiny bitch throughout the whole story

tsouryavong13

GTA Online Protagonist.

This

MythicRare

Definitely Vercetti. Not just because Vice City was the first GTA game I played, but also because he was a great character.

Algonquin Assassin

I'd like to see how badass you could be when your family is on the line. And, Cj can kill Niko by just pushing him into the water. Poor Niko. Baby was always afraid to swim! Badass becomes Wetass.

If anyone has half a chance of killing Niko it's definitely not the vagina with legs.

the ironic one

And, Cj can kill Niko by just pushing him into the water. Poor Niko. Baby was always afraid to swim! Badass becomes Wetass.

Man, Niko grew up in a war. This means nothing!

It's obvious that Nico is toughest that CJ because he got through sh*t that CJ's never seen. And this sh*t made his skin thick like a callus. That's why he can get shots without a body armour ;) Also, as an ex soldier he's got a proper training that Brucie could find out occasionally. Red Army tricks bro!!

Son of Zeus

Niko is an 'ex' soldier. His army training is long gone. Cj is a gangster. He is in training all time. Goes to the gym, fights in shootouts. Don't forget Cj singlehandedly infiltrated a military base. If he fought Niko, he could f*ck Niko's ass.

Osho

ha ha ha ..lol, I really enjoy reading to awesome replies fans come up with, by posting interesting things about their most adored ones!

I really can't do that very well :/

You guys are awesome!!

Algonquin Assassin

Niko is an 'ex' soldier. His army training is long gone. Cj is a gangster. He is in training all time. Goes to the gym, fights in shootouts. Don't forget Cj singlehandedly infiltrated a military base. If he fought Niko, he could f*ck Niko's ass.

Implied-Facepalm.jpg

Korpi

Mr. V :pp

Niko is my second favorite.

Journey_95

yep you have gone completely crazy probably from kissing CJ's ass for so long

:miranda: you ok now? Come on man come to your senses CJ is one big pussy and if we made a poll I'm sure pretty much everyone would agree its basically a fact

He got raped by Catalina the whole time he was the bitch of Tenpenny and he probably enjoyed all of this

And you think such a pussy would beat the badass that Niko is? Thats just laughable its a shame we have these "Universes" because if they wouldn't exist we would see Niko kicking CJ's ass while the latter would just yell I'm from Grove Street and I trained in a gym(Wow really CJ?) I have to be stronger than you who grew up during a war who was in a army and later a hitman..

Well like you he was deadly wrong !

Son of Zeus

You guys are really hilarious people! Keep it up!

Journey_95

You guys are really hilarious people! Keep it up!

no you are hiliarious with your CJ obession

a soldier is nothing against your super gang banger! Right?

Edited by gtarules_95

josephmandm

1. Tommy Vercetti

-perfect place, perfect timing, perfect events,

he was a gangster when in the most entertaining time period, in the most entertaining city at the time

Full of Cubans, drugs, bikers, nightclubs

Also voiced by ray liotta, probably the best voice actor of all the other protagonists, which really puts tommy ahead.

The rest in my opinon goes

2. Michael de Santa

3. Niko bellic

4. Vic Vance

5. Trevor Phillips

6. Franklin Clinton

7. Toni cipriani

8. Claude

9. Carl johnson

10. Johnny klebitz

11. Luis

American Viking

No cheap shots, no RAGE mode, neither man weakened by meth. Who do you think would come out on top and why? What would be the outcome of this fight?

Thelema93

That's a tough one, it would be a extremely brutal fight will both men being battered and bloodied by the time it ends but I would have to go with trevor he wouldn't stop at any lengths to win and would fight to the death .he's got no limits what so ever and would go as far as ripping johnnys chest open or vigorously biting his nuts off , I don't quite think johnny would go that far.

Luddite

Ya... gotta agree. It's like on "Seinfeld" they discussed a hypotherucal fight between George Costanza and Jerry. The answer is George because he would fight dirty. I think Trev would llikewise be unencumbered by the need to fight clean.

I don't think you could get a clean fight out of Trevor. ..especially if he starts losing.

Edited by Luddite

The Deadite

Johnny it's a man who's been in a lot of crashes that reduced his mobility but is said by Billy Grey that he power lifts and weights110 kilos, not to mention that he packs a punch able to KO a grown man as shown by certain cutscenes.

Trevor is seen to be a fit man, he's strong enough to lift a grown man to throw him of a bridge, he's allmost all the time on meth , was trained in the army and has serious anger issues, which makes probably the most dangerous gta protagonist.

My bet is on Trevor, even without the rage mode he's shown to do more than Johnny.

Edited by Midnight Hitman