Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,017 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

James_Rogers

Starting the merryweather heist?

James_Rogers

I've got the mini sub and brought it to under the bridge and Trevor walked away.

How do I start the heist now?

I'm stuck, tried to visit several locations on all characters, there's been no prompt

Metriq

I've got the mini sub and brought it to under the bridge and Trevor walked away.

I'm stuck, tried to visit several locations on all characters, there's been no prompt

I quoted you on my thread, but just in case you didn't see..

Okay I figured out how to trigger the Plan A(Steal the Sub and blow up the Freighter) part of this heist.

What I did after I got done storing the sub I went to play as Michael and did the first "B" mission on the map and after I did that it triggered an "M" and another "B" mission. Did the "M" mission; it was called "Did somebody say Yoga?" After that I did the 2nd "B" mission.

After I was done with that I thought I was done, but then I went back to Michael and it started a mission automatically and once I was done with that mission, I switched to Franklin.

When I was playing as him Trevor sent me a text saying like "I don't know what Michael has been telling you, but you gotta know how to shoot." So you have to go to an ammunation shooting range and get his shooting to 100(if it isn't already). After that is done you do one more FiB mission. After all of that it triggered for me.

Hope this helps! If you need anymore help I'll try to help as much as I can.

James_Rogers

Okay I figured out how to trigger the Plan A(Steal the Sub and blow up the Freighter) part of this heist.

What I did after I got done storing the sub I went to play as Michael and did the first "B" mission on the map and after I did that it triggered an "M" and another "B" mission. Did the "M" mission; it was called "Did somebody say Yoga?" After that I did the 2nd "B" mission.

After I was done with that I thought I was done, but then I went back to Michael and it started a mission automatically and once I was done with that mission, I switched to Franklin.

When I was playing as him Trevor sent me a text saying like "I don't know what Michael has been telling you, but you gotta know how to shoot." So you have to go to an ammunation shooting range and get his shooting to 100(if it isn't already). After that is done you do one more FiB mission. After all of that it triggered for me.

Cheers bro really appreciate that write up! I've had this problem several times already with the story; as have many others I've seen.

I'll just follow what you said and see how it goes - I think it'll work.

Metriq

Cheers bro really appreciate that write up! I've had this problem several times already with the story; as have many others I've seen.

I'll just follow what you said and see how it goes - I think it'll work.

I hope it does! If you run into anymore trouble just hit me up and I'll try to walk you through the part as clearly as I remember doing it.