Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,264 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

ajma420

Buying a tank

ajma420

I dropped 3 mil for a tank, but it hasn't spawned. Where does it spawn when you buy it online?

SilencedScream

I don't know the spawn point; I apologize.

But I'm commenting to warn you - I've seen multiple people complain how easily the tank can be blown up, just from gunfire from the police.

ajma420

Ok I got an email saying my tank was delivered. Still don't know where?!?!

Neodynamics

Try Trevors hangar. I feel like I bought something big (Can't remember at the moment) and it ended up spawning there, because the vehicle was so big. Or wait, which character did you buy it with?

ajma420

Trevor - but it says "deliver anywhere" on the site but I'll check the hangar

I looked in the hangar, garage, and both safe houses but still nothing

Edited by ajma420

ajma420

It's been 3 hours and I still am no closer to finding it. I know it's a waste of 3 million, but I still wanted to mess around with it.

KillerJock

You first have to own a garage. To recieve online purchases for what ever character you are. If you dont own them dont buy online

Im_Your_Six

Don't you just automatically own the big garages? I never purchased a garage and I can store vehicles in Vinewood garage... Also the tank can blow up from GUNFIRE?! R* please fix that... :blink:

ajma420

You first have to own a garage. To recieve online purchases for what ever character you are. If you dont own them dont buy online

I found the tank, it is in the hangar, under special vehicles like Neodynamics said. the Larger vehicles like the tanks and Barracks spawn in the hangar because they don't fit in the garage. Also, the garages are given to you at the start of the game so you will never be without a garage. Finally, someone on another topic said that if you buy a tank and don't have a hangar, you can get it when you buy the hangars.

agent17

Trevor starts out with a hangar, and Michael or Franklin can purchase a hangar in LS. But this leaves a character without a hangar.

Is there just two hangars or am I missing something?

Banana Duck

I'm confused, where does it go? If I bought one with a garage with Trevor, it spawns there?

Jozzborne

I bought the tank and it will spawn at the hanger you can buy up north near his house. It takes a lot to destroy it and if it is destroyed it always respawns back at the base no matter what. Its a guaranteed for life purchase. Same with planes and helicopters.

Banana Duck

I bought the tank and it will spawn at the hanger you can buy up north near his house. It takes a lot to destroy it and if it is destroyed it always respawns back at the base no matter what. Its a guaranteed for life purchase. Same with planes and helicopters.

Thanks mate, I'm buying one now, also if I have my jet stored there can you choose between different planes and the tank?

Jozzborne

Thanks mate, I'm buying one now, also if I have my jet stored there can you choose between different planes and the tank?

Yeah because I also bought a stunt plant and they both spawn in the same hanger. I have to hold the D pad to select which I want to appear. Same goes for owning multiple helicopters for one helipad or numerous boats for the docks.

Lee Everett

Tank gets delivered to Hangar wherever you get your airplanes at.

voad1

What if say Mike and Trev own hangars but Frank doesn't but I buy it with Frank?

I am trying to get a few stolen planes in each hangar. The cargo plane in Mikes hangar and the fighter jet in Trevs. Problem is I hear that if I store another vehicle in there and try and get it out to use it my jet will disappear and I assume the same would happen with the cargo plane. Any help?

Esco23

when u buy the tank with Trevor how do you get it to spawn in his hangar? its not there for me

do i have to finish all the gun deliveries?

voad1

It may take a little while until you ge it delivered. First, have you received a text message saying you got the tank? Next, I think the way it works is you go over to your hanger and hit left on the d pad and select behicles from a list. The tank should be on there is it was delivered.

PsuPepperoni

What if say Mike and Trev own hangars but Frank doesn't but I buy it with Frank?

I am trying to get a few stolen planes in each hangar. The cargo plane in Mikes hangar and the fighter jet in Trevs. Problem is I hear that if I store another vehicle in there and try and get it out to use it my jet will disappear and I assume the same would happen with the cargo plane. Any help?

Nope. I lost my stolen Cargobob like that. Maybe R* will help us out with that when they patch cars disappearing from safehouse garages

Smallo92

when u buy the tank with Trevor how do you get it to spawn in his hangar? its not there for me

do i have to finish all the gun deliveries?

Wrong hangar. Your at the Grape seed hangar and you need to be at the Sandy Shores hangar.

voad1

Also, that air strip with the deliveries you are talking about is not truly an airstrip/hanger. The actual hanger is marked as a white dome like shape on your map and is near sandy shores.

voad1

WOOT I DID IT! I FINALLY GOT A C 130!!!

Too bad I have no where for a tank now :( Unless I want to get rid of this or that fighter jet. And I never want to get rid of this thing after all the trouble I went through.