1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

JamesMorgan

So I can finally go shirtless (or bottomless)

JamesMorgan

After completing the game I realised there was a "underwear" option in the wardrobe along with all the other outfits I've unlocked. But why has r* kept it to the last minute? I can now finally go to the beach in just shorts but why only implement it after completion?

Silverbolt Wolf

I think they knew some people would roleplay after they beat the game

Alec Skorpio

I could have sworn I always had the option for no top under "tops"

carlosy

DLC for multiplayer... :lol:

TECHN9CiAN

With trevor only or with michael and franklin too? I can see trevor geting this option, but i want picture proof that franklin and michael can do that too.

JamesMorgan

With all three characters there is an "underwear" option under outfits. Only after game completion

JamesMorgan

Oh my bad I've just checked, Franklin has an "underwear" option just some white boxers, Michael a "bed" option just boxers and Trevor an underwear option too. So still can't get Michael shirtless

streetx1xracer

Oh my bad I've just checked, Franklin has an "underwear" option just some white boxers, Michael a "bed" option just boxers and Trevor an underwear option too. So still can't get Michael shirtless

If you have Michael in his swimming trousers, he's shirtless

Brumsle

I like to roleplay games all the time. Why do they force us to finish the game to play it the way you like? It doesnt make sense to me.

Brumsle

Its 2013....you have the choice of almost every way to kill a huge lot of people, but if you like the looks of your tattooed chars back shirtless, or if you are a female player/gay player you just like the look of a shirtless guy (i prefer Michael btw), you are restricted?

Really? I mean...........REALLY?

I dont need to fap on Videogamechars, but if they are nice designed..i would like to be a shirtless Michael...at least when he is swimming in the pool, success in jetski races and so on. But no, the game allows me to be armed like the whole army before i can play my char shirtless! Really? I mean...........REALLY?

I love GTA5, but in that OPEN WORLD game you cant put your shirt off? You cant buy other houses?

And even if you all dont want to hear: There are a lot of gay men who are more into videogames and all the stuff heteros like. I see, no gay clubs in the game, no gay relationships, hookers and so on. But even straight men have reasons why they want to make theyr char shirtless.

16 years ago my mate let Lara Croft swim into a wall just to look at her triangle legs. Fantasy! Restrictions on clothing kill all fantasy, no matter if you want to see Michael shirtless or if you want to be dressed well for the beach. Stuff like this almost turns me into Trevor.

Edited by Brumsle

SUPAH JD

"I see no gay clubs in the game."
Pitchers.

Now shut up.

Brumsle

"I see no gay clubs in the game."

Pitchers.

Now shut up.

Nope, i wont. What the hell do you think you are, f*cking little moron, to tell anyone to shut up because you only posted a word? I bet you would run like hell if i only would look angry at you or scream like Trevor. Maybe you are the son i never wanted from the night i forced myself to do your mom?

So, as i dont shut up. why dont you follow your suggestion? :D

Pinnkiepie

Pitchers is a Gay Club :)

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

Edited by Pinnkiepie

Brumsle

The screens look more like the altruist...but nevertheless, it makes no sense, beyond gender and sexuality, that you can tatoo the chars torso and have no chance to see it until you finished the game. Its a "WTF?" moment in a really good game.

Its like changing the eye colour and be forced to wear sunglasses all the time.

I can change to Trevor in his underwear (when he wakes up drunk somehwere) but he cant wear a bathtrouser to do the Jetski races? Michael is in his undies a few times, but he cant just wear shorts without a shirt? He has a pool! It just doesnt make sense!

Edited by Brumsle

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Its 2013....you have the choice of almost every way to kill a huge lot of people, but if you like the looks of your tattooed chars back shirtless, or if you are a female player/gay player you just like the look of a shirtless guy (i prefer Michael btw), you are restricted?

I dont need to fap on Videogamechars, but if they are nice designed..i would like to be a shirtless Michael...at least when he is swimming in the pool, success in jetski races and so on. But no, the game allows me to be armed like the whole army before i can play my char shirtless! Really? I mean...........REALLY?

I love GTA5, but in that OPEN WORLD game you cant put your shirt off? You cant buy other houses?

And even if you all dont want to hear: There are a lot of gay men who are more into videogames and all the stuff heteros like. I see, no gay clubs in the game, no gay relationships, hookers and so on. But even straight men have reasons why they want to make theyr char shirtless.

16 years ago my mate let Lara Croft swim into a wall just to look at her triangle legs. Fantasy! Restrictions on clothing kill all fantasy, no matter if you want to see Michael shirtless or if you want to be dressed well for the beach. Stuff like this almost turns me into Trevor.

If I was gay I'd rather see Frank shirtless. He haves a nice body.

Pinnkiepie

The screens look more like the altruist...but nevertheless, it makes no sense, beyond gender and sexuality, that you can tatoo the chars torso and have no chance to see it until you finished the game. Its a "WTF?" moment in a really good game.

Pitchers is definately a Gay club, the pictures are not related to Pitchers, they're just from a random encounter with a Shirtless man

(and yes, it's possible to drive him to the Altruists..) :D

Edited by Pinnkiepie

bish0p2004

I think they have a transvestite club as well, or is that club that same as Pitchers

K.G

After completing the game I realised there was a "underwear" option in the wardrobe along with all the other outfits I've unlocked. But why has r* kept it to the last minute? I can now finally go to the beach in just shorts but why only implement it after completion?

With trevor only or with michael and franklin too? I can see trevor geting this option, but i want picture proof that franklin and michael can do that too.

I like to roleplay games all the time. Why do they force us to finish the game to play it the way you like? It doesnt make sense to me.

Hey guys, you might want to check this topic

http://gtaforums.com/topic/608094-xbox360-ps3-gta-v-hacks-video/

The video I posted shows michael/trevor/franklin topless. with other stuff too.

Edited by K.G

Bakb0ne

Last minute? If you take franklin into any Ponsenbys (sp?) you have always been able to change his underwear (and walk around in just his shorts) the only thing we cant do is go shirtless.

Shadow__Hazard

Yeah pretty stupid that it's only possible once you have finished the game. They might as well have made tattoos unavailable until the end too, why did they even bother to include them in the first place...

Brumsle

If I was gay I'd rather see Frank shirtless. He haves a nice body.

So if you were gay we could be friends without worries, because we would prefer other kind of men. ;)

And the fact that you are able to think into beeing gay makes me want to get to know you (with no sexual thoughts), because you are open mindet and have empathy.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Besides swimming, why would you want to go bottomless or topless? :/

Rrr89

I am sure it has to do with the mystery. When you enter the altruist camp with michael while in your underwear. They all run from you the moment they see you.

Alex Wesker

StingrayX, it's Los Santos. It's boiling hot in there and it's Cali, so obviously people are going to want to be shirtless. ;)

Edited by PsychoGamer3

Raavi

Ok, but that's no reason to bump a 6 month old thread.