Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,499 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

the_warbsta

The Big Score Info - Dont make the same mistake as me

the_warbsta

Withen that last 5 missions, you will do a huge heist, but same as usual, you will choose which approach you will like to do. As always, I did Smart. WRONG CHOICE. if you choose to do this, you will only get about 18mill between each character at the end, if you go the dumb (obvious) way, you will get around 30 mill between each character.

Setrakus

Yeah I screwd up for this too, luckily I put 20m in the stock market and tripled my money in a few minutes.

Velcrohead

Wrong, I did the smart way and got 26.9m each.

longsville

Can i ask as im nearly up.to this heist and the stock market had not been very good to me. What do i invest in before the heist

Setrakus

Can i ask as im nearly up.to this heist and the stock market had not been very good to me. What do i invest in before the heist

DO this heist make 20m, then do the assignation missions for lester, Manipulate the stock market for each character accordingly (USING ALL YOUR MONEY) and then do the missions.. How I made over 340M once they were all done.)

Luiisjoseda

I got 21m each the smart way.

Maverick152

If its the approach that involves 4 cars I got 35m

Alec Skorpio

It all depends on who you take, I think.

I'm pretty sure if you go dumb, and take horrible drivers, you end up losing 100,000,000.

Lars1

Smart way and 30mill each. sh*t hacker and one crap gunsman. Lose about 3mill in loading but worth it

Edited by Lars1

OPG matt

Yes Depends on your crew both are same amount of take

Raptomex

I didn't know that either. I replayed the mission the dumb way and didn't even notice. Shame you can't farm heists. Now I have no idea how I'm going to make millions.

OPG matt

I didn't know that either. I replayed the mission the dumb way and didn't even notice. Shame you can't farm heists. Now I have no idea how I'm going to make millions.

you have to leave the Lester side missions and then invest all money in the stock market Lester mentions which company's or look it up , you can earn 200 million plus. Don't sell shares straight after missions kill yourself a couple of times to skip in game time and you will earn like 50% profit on each investment

Raptomex

you have to leave the Lester side missions and then invest all money in the stock market Lester mentions which company's or look it up , you can earn 200 million plus. Don't sell shares straight after missions kill yourself a couple of times to skip in game time and you will earn like 50% profit on each investment

I just recently completed the game 100%. I have to learn the stock market tricks I guess. I really wish they added some form of heist side mission. Planning room, choose a store/bank/etc., prepare, crew members, etc. I want to buy the rest of the properties. My income weekly from the one's I have will take way too long to obtain enough money so I guess the stock market is where it's at. I know the game is about money but I wish there was something else we could do to make millions. Bigger challenge and risk but more money.

Edited by Raptomex

longsville

so your saying to not invest anything before doing the heist? Just invest after you have the money and then finish the rest of the assasination missions?

schwam66

DO this heist make 20m, then do the assignation missions for lester, Manipulate the stock market for each character accordingly (USING ALL YOUR MONEY) and then do the missions.. How I made over 340M once they were all done.)

arent the lester missions like 'big' missions that you have to complete to progress the main story? cant remember to be honest but i was always under the impresion that the BIG letters in lesters case' L' meant part of the main story line so had to be done in order to get further with franklin?

Elesdee1487

I did the smart way and got 30 mil

RichG

I waited long enough to earn an 81.7% increase in stock prices, too bad it was my first time investing so I didn't go all out, definately kicked myself in the a** for that. It's difficult to tell when the best time to sell would be but you can makesome killer money in stocks.

JohnnyVendetta

Anyone else have issues purchasing the stock while doing these? BAWSAQ kept showing offline for me when I tried to do this prior, during and after assassination missions.

ShinobiFixer

I did it the subtle smart way, got 17 million each. Hired the best hacker and best gunmen. I wanted it to go smooth and it did.

Just the fact of stealing all that gold in a bank that has never been robbed is enough satisfaction for me. I haven't even spent all their money yet. I love stealing gold, feels like a goddamn modern day spaghetti western for sure.

The best advice would be to not do any assassination missions until the end. =(

Edited by ShinobiFixer

Nobitos

It depends on crew not which way you do it

Racer__X

Subtle got me like 28 each

, dependibg on your choice, if you choose A, you'll get even more money

lilmikey

so what do u invest in..and before the mission or after the mission

i already invested in gold.and im not even close to beating the game

GodFatherMob

Withen that last 5 missions, you will do a huge heist, but same as usual, you will choose which approach you will like to do. As always, I did Smart. WRONG CHOICE. if you choose to do this, you will only get about 18mill between each character at the end, if you go the dumb (obvious) way, you will get around 30 mill between each character.

You are wrong you chose expensive heist crew thats how you end up with 18 million it doesn't matter if you choose smart or obvious you must choose lowest crew with 5% Dont Choose Best crew or you end up paying them a lot.

Elemental716

Make sure you pick up that chick driver before the heist too she has almost maxed stats and only takes 5% of the cut.

LotusRIP

I got about $38 million per character, choosing the obvious way (it sounded like more fun, had no idea it was the better option)

Pretty sure I chose Chef and that awesome driver chick that only charges a 5% cut. Forget who else.

Edited by LotusRIP

stee_vo

Did the dumb way and got 32M for each character, and later, thanks to lesters assassination missions, i have 117M.

zainzombie

ahh sh*t. I already chose the expensive gunmen with 14% and 12% cut, a cheap driver and a cheap hacker for "The Big One", everything is set, I have all the cars modded and police van with spike strips. I just have to start the heist.

I lost one bag full of jewels in the first heist and wanted to make sure my main crew guys weren't assclowns. So I wanted to make sure I wasnt losing money. I can live with a larger cut than losing it during the heist.

Selwood24

Well I've completed the story twice now, first time I did this heist was the smart way, got 17mil for each character.

So I decided to start a new game to get tons of money from the stock market, using the assassination missions, anyway for the last heist I got 38mil each, I went the obvious way, but I didn't think I'd get that much.

Anyway I have now got over 2 billion each from the stock market, absolutely crazy I know, pretty sure I can afford everything in the game now lol, good times.

Edited by Selwood24

LennonNL

I got 28mil each by going in smart. Average hacker and average gunmen. Lost about 18mil in loading but still ended up with 28mil each cause they had low %'s.

GodFatherMob

I got 28mil each by going in smart. Average hacker and average gunmen. Lost about 18mil in loading but still ended up with 28mil each cause they had low %'s.

I Chose Smart and i end up with 36 million