2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

aKKolade

[All Platforms] Grand Theft Auto V Roleplay

Dubstep_Panda

Hi, I'd like to join. My Psn is Dubstep_Panda133. Thanks :D See you then!

ExtremistDAN

Im going to Host a session this sunday.. RIGHT NOW. so long as i can get enough people into the lobby. For an invite please post your PSN below even if you already have or add my psn: ExtremistDAN

thanks

Extremistdan (Moderator)

fuzzy_ZOMBIE2413

For how long will you be on for today?

ExtremistDAN

Depends how many people we get to play, 4 or more and a good thew hours

ExtremistDAN

Ohh we just got a 4th so if you come we will have five and i will run it 100%

ExtremistDAN

Currently we have five players in the lobby, if you can join in please do, more the better.

ImBoss450

Do you still do this, Kolade?

aKKolade

Yep, every friday I host. Extremist mostly hosts on weekdays. Missed today's though, nephew's birthday.

Gasmasks

So for arguments sake, let's say I chose to be a criminal type character. What if the police come for me? Can I not shoot them? I'd prefer to be the 'All or nothing' type of character if I played this style and wouldn't enjoy doing a lengthy prison sentence for armed robbery or drug dealing etc. Or what if I was in court and my boys came in to blast the judge and the people in there to spring me? Can this sort of freeform happen? Or is this far too scripted? I'm not trying to put anybody down with this post, these are genuine questions from a potential player.

aKKolade

The spontaneous aspect of our roleplay is up to the players. As long as your not overpowering those you're roleplaying with and being reasonable, I see no problem in doing those elaborate scenarios you've described.

aKKolade

Session today! Will start inviting in 2 1/2 hours!

Hollistupid

yy

Asken59

I would love to join in! PSN: Asken59, see you in gta v!

Just a question before I write my bio, should I start an new character or should I continue with my standard one? Becuase my standard one has garages for 150000 and nice cars and such, so I guess I'll start an new one?

tiimep

i would love to join, and are there any requirements to begin as a law enforcement officer or..? PSN: TiiMeP

aKKolade

Thanks for the interest guys! For your information, there is no need to start a new character. All you have to do is just change his clothes and haircut and say you're someone else. We don't use our actual apartments that we own, we use any piece of real estate we can afford with our in-character money (Not the standard GTAOnline Money but money that is kept track of by a roleplay administrator). And no, there are no prerequisites for becoming a law enforcement agent as long as you know the rules.

tiimep

Can someone add me then? so im aware when these RP's happen and stuff and when these sessions are online.

aKKolade

Just send me a friend request on PSN, name is the same.

skate1015

Can I join? PSN: skate1015. i am great at roleplay i usually do it when i play GTA ONLINE. I have 2 glitched cop cars in garage 1 city car and 1 country cop car

Louis_ensink

Yo, Im an experienced Roleplayer, Mostly on SWTOR, And runescape ( Past) And im looking for a different Kind of RP to get going, Im familiar with pretty much every rule there is to roleplaying. Hope you can contact me :)

PSN : Louis_Ensink

MedicinalDoctor

I'm hosting a GTA V roleplay very soon, add Antonio_Mangano on PSN.

BlackGoldViper

PSN: DONUT_BOY_586

This seems like a great idea and it's definitly going to succeed.

vulix14

psn _ dr_mohawk

aKKolade

Yo, Im an experienced Roleplayer, Mostly on SWTOR, And runescape ( Past) And im looking for a different Kind of RP to get going, Im familiar with pretty much every rule there is to roleplaying. Hope you can contact me :)

PSN : Louis_Ensink

SWTOR? I play also, on Begeren Colony. Would love to have you!

------

You will all be added and invited to Thursday's roleplay. Also Antonio, I know we are good friend but if you are going to advertise another roleplay please do it in your own thread. The events scheduled in this thread are made by myself and my administrators. It's alright if you didn't know, just a heads up. Also I'm updating the front page tomorrow so stay tuned guys!

------

New Roleplay Schedule:

Mon - 6PM EST

Tue - 6PM EST

Thurs - 6PM EST

Fri - 5PM EST

Sat - 3PM EST

Louis_ensink

Nice! Im In The Grand Jedi Order. We're on tython on the Progenitor server, Helped Found the guild and have been a part of the leadership ever since :p And Thursday? I cant im afraid, But i could make the friday one :)

aKKolade

Nice! Im In The Grand Jedi Order. We're on tython on the Progenitor server, Helped Found the guild and have been a part of the leadership ever since :p And Thursday? I cant im afraid, But i could make the friday one :)

I'll see you then! As for my guild, I was part of The Rule of Two in SWG. In SWTOR, I'm part of the Dark Council for my guild, The Sith Empire.

tiimep

I'll see you then! As for my guild, I was part of The Rule of Two in SWG. In SWTOR, I'm part of the Dark Council for my guild, The Sith Empire.

Funny how im playing SWTOR now at the moment since a i took a year break. I'm a Lv 55 Sorcerer, and in the Crimson Moon Guild. (Progenitor)

Edited by TiiMeP

aKKolade

Funny how im playing SWTOR now at the moment since a i took a year break. I'm a Lv 55 Sorcerer, and in the Crimson Moon Guild. (Progenitor)

Nice, I have 8 level 55s.

tiimep

Currently i got a Lv 55 Sorcerer a 50 vanguard, 36 mercenery 29 shadow, and some low level sith juggernaut and marauder. But since i was to lazy to level my chars when i reached 55 at sorcerer haha, otherwise i had 6 lv55s at the moment with the time i have these chars

Gasmasks

Okay I want in. My psn is James_Hutchinson. Hopefully I'll get an invite to one of your games. I'm looking to be more on the criminal side of things as well so that should be interesting.

Hollistupid

have yet to join you guys yet- is there a crew yet?