1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Why is the Golf Course property so expensive?

lordsniper07

Yup, Topic in title, who can afford this place?

It's so expensive because it takes up alot of land in a CITY. Do you know how expensive land is in a city?

• Like 3

Use money cheat

There isn't any as far as I know.

• Like 1

It's not just the golf club. The theatres cost a lot too. I'm starting a new game just so that I can leave the assassination missions until after the last heist. Apparently you can make $500-600m this way.

Use money cheat

What cheat would that be? Please don't say Game Genie.

Yup, Topic in title, who can afford this place?

It's so expensive because it takes up alot of land in a CITY. Do you know how expensive land is in a city?

It doesn't work that way in GTA V. The price of a business is based on the income it generates. Or, as most likely is the case with the Los Santos Golf Club, the perks you get.

• Like 1

– overeducated wonk who fetishises compromise

Dude, F that mini-bike guy, second. The best money farming technique I know of is getting the underwater 25k, over ,and over, and over , and over, and over, and over. infinite times. takes forever and is a bitch.

Dude, F that mini-bike guy, second. The best money farming technique I know of is getting the underwater 25k, over ,and over, and over , and over, and over, and over. infinite times. takes forever and is a bitch.

Doing it 6000 times will get you the 150.000.000 required to buy the Golf Club. Question is; Are you willing to do it.

I have a feeling the Golf Course is meant to be a long-term thing. As the only way to unlock it after you've finished the game is either by using the tedious exploit or by buying the 20.000.000 Ten Cent Theater and waiting 750 In-game weeks.

Imo its their attempt to make the game seem like it has more playability than it actually does. Saving for it without investing during the assassination missions is near impossible and will take you forever. I think it was there way of making a large portion of the community say "I've not fully competed GTA V yet because I haven't bought the last property"

• Like 2

I'm only at the beginning of the game, but if you buy the golf course, do you get income from it? Or do you get income from anything else that you buy?

I'm only at the beginning of the game, but if you buy the golf course, do you get income from it? Or do you get income from anything else that you buy?

I think the income from the golf course is around $250,000 per week. Which is super low considering how much it costs to buy. I think it should give like $1 million per week AT LEAST.

• Like 1

Why do you want the golf course anyways? You don't need it for 100% and you're not getting anything from me. The revenue from that business is horrible.

Imo its their attempt to make the game seem like it has more playability than it actually does. Saving for it without investing during the assassination missions is near impossible and will take you forever. I think it was there way of making a large portion of the community say "I've not fully competed GTA V yet because I haven't bought the last property"

I think it is probably more like they missed a 0, either one extra on the price or 1 less on the weekly revenue

34693_s.gif

Or shorting stocks using the assassinations.

150million is damn cheap.. havin around 2billion at the moment and no idea what to do with it....

the underwater glitch suxx, you can do it without cheats/exploits - just use ur brain.

here is my guide for gettin 2b +

i wrote it in german......

playingdude.blogspot.com

I got it! :)

You need around 83M before the last Assassination Mission to get 150M with the GoldCoast stocks.

You need around 46M before the cigarette Assassination Mission to get around 83M with Debonaire stocks.

If you do the "Big Score" mission with the cheapest crew (With Taliana Martinez as first driver) you get around 41,5M. The other 4,5M before the Assassination Missions is just a matter of time. (Some 25K glitch, Epsilon program's 2,1M, The Vangelico stocks...buying soon after the first heist, selling it around the last mission.)

I still remember a while back, everyone in general would complain that what was the point of having a lot of money in GTA IV if we can't use it. NOW, the problem is because we don't have enough money..

I guess ROCKSTAR did really mean business when they said obtaining money in GTA V will be difficult.

I've completed the game & the assassination missions ending up with $93 million with each character thanks to Lester. How on earth do you achieve $2 billion :/

You can earn that money very easily once you've

completed single player story. Is that even a spoiler? I don't know any more :)

• Like 1

God that 25k trick was lame i did it like 10-20 times and got sick of it. I cant believe people do that to get millions.

Best money farming technique is beating the game and investing in the stock market, went from 105 million to 250 million in a couple days, still going up too.

• Like 2

My question is, what does it do once you own it besides 250k a week? Can you not play the course until you buy it? Do you get anything worthwhile?

According to the United States Golf Association, average golf course construction ranges from $1.6M to $4.5M with some exceeding $10M. Yearly maintenance ranges from $635K for private courses, $576K for resort courses, and $383K for municipal courses.

Realistically speaking, there is no reason whatsoever for the golf course to cost the player $150M. At that price you could own 30 golf courses in real life.

Source: USGA Building and Maintaining the Truly Affordable Golf Course.

• Like 3

518946f871d7d.preview-300.jpg

It's actually pretty easy to purchase if you play the stock market correctly. Just make sure you've got as much money as possible before you do the first Lester mission with Franklin, dump all of your money with all three characters into Betta Pharmaceuticals before the mission, and sell the shares after the mission. After that, don't do anymore Lester missions with Franklin until you've completed the game and earned your big paycheck. Once you get that, then you finish up the rest of Lester's stock market missions and you'll have well over $150 million to spend with each character.

Also, don't forget that you'll be making like $260,000 a week from it.