1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Ninja_Gear

Pegassi Bati 801rr location? can't find it.

Scoobroid

Thanks to all who have given advice in this thread - I've got me an RR! :inlove:

I didn't follow all the steps, basically I started the jewelheist - loud approach with cheapest worst driver. As soon as it cut to Franklin I got off thebike, dropped a grenade and died. Then quit mission and there was inded a Bati 801 RR parked up outside LS customs. Think I had to redo twice, but this does work!

Market_InO

Since the title update today, the jewel heist method isn't working for me... on my fourth retry of this currently, and I can't find the thing anywhere.

I restarted the storyline a few days ago to jack up money on each of the three characters...

Before the patch today, I'd used this method three times to generate the 801RR without a hitch! Now, nothing.

I have seen this bike spawn randomly a few times, though. Of course, I'm always in the middle of something else when it happens and can't pick it up.

I'm going to try loading up my online character who has one in the garage, drive around on it a bit, then pop back into single player... that's one of the times I've seen it spawn randomly near me... long story as to why I couldn't keep that one...

If this post goes unedited after this, it didn't work... lol

EDIT:

Okay, here's what I did to get it to work... with a link to a photo of it for the map location ;) While riding the RR around, it spawned in several other places as well.

1. Rode around in SP with Franklin on a Bati 801 (non-racing model) then went into GTAO.

2. Pulled my 801RR out of the garage and rode around the map for a few minutes. Hit an armored car, coincidentally.

3. Left GTAO and picked up where I left off with Franklin. Drove around for a few minutes and did not see an 801RR.

4. Picked up an Infernus and drove to the Jewel Heist location.

5. While sitting in the car, replayed the Heist just as suggested in the

. (kudos to the creator!)

6. Upon exiting, drove around in the Infernus until I spotted the one pictured here.

Now, I'm not saying this is a dead-sure way for everyone to spawn this bike every time. I'm just putting this out there for anyone having as much trouble with it as I was to show that there is at least the possibility of it happening. Anyone that tries this and gets it to work, please say so! The more confirmations, the better! Hopefully I didn't just get lucky!

Edited by Market_InO

lepage

Old s**t don't work on ps4.

decbee

It's almost like they removed the 801RR from appearing on the streets on NEWGEN. Have played through the storyline twice just to see if I could get the RR by doing the Jewel Heist method without having it completed. It appears that the Jewel Store Heist method doesn't work on NEWGEN consoles. Looked around for atleast 2-3 hours and I never found it so I just decided to take the 801. There isn't any performance difference between the two. Just the "RR" title and 4 various paint jobs.

WRXSTiFan

Okay, sorry to gravedig, but everyone saying old sh*t doesn't work on PS4/XB1... y'all are wrong. I've seen the 801RR spawn next to the Burton LSC before... twice. And if I recall correctly one was parked at a parking spot in Downtown Vinewood (like listed on the Wiki). The tough part to ponder is that I have not seen a single 801RR spawn anywhere on the island since then, and used to when I did spot them that was over two years ago. I've been playing on Xbox One the entire time so they do spawn in traffic in the new generation consoles (and possibly PC, but I cannot verify the locations on that platform).

Any ideas on how to get an 801RR to spawn should help a ton to both myself and countless others wanting one of these badass race bikes.

Uncommon22

I don't know if it was a PS3 only thing but I know I found a SPRUNK version of it somewhere near the beach. I think it was where or around where the Sandking XL (ps FREE Sandking XL) and the Sprunk ramp was (along with a bunch of jet skis, most on trailers but some in the water. I can't confirm any of this FOR SURE but I KNOW for a fact that there is a "Sprunk" Pagassi Bati 801RR somewhere that you can find and I'm about 65-75% sure its on the beach or around Vespucci Beach. Time of day might matter. Also one more note; that was on PS3. I'm on PS4 now and have yet to find it.

I WILL CONTINUE MY SEARCH AND UPDATE IF I FIND ANYTHING! PLEASE DO THE SAME!!!

-Uncommon

Edited by Uncommon22

WRXSTiFan

I don't know if it was a PS3 only thing but I know I found a SPRUNK version of it somewhere near the beach. I think it was where or around where the Sandking XL (ps FREE Sandking XL) and the Sprunk ramp was (along with a bunch of jet skis, most on trailers but some in the water. I can't confirm any of this FOR SURE but I KNOW for a fact that there is a "Sprunk" Pagassi Bati 801RR somewhere that you can find and I'm about 65-75% sure its on the beach or around Vespucci Beach. Time of day might matter. Also one more note; that was on PS3. I'm on PS4 now and have yet to find it.

I WILL CONTINUE MY SEARCH AND UPDATE IF I FIND ANYTHING! PLEASE DO THE SAME!!!

-Uncommon

I gave up on finding one magically spawned somehow. I use the race creator method now.

piko

I'd like to know has anyone found this on PC single player aside from Jewel heist, I've looked everywhere and can't find it.. On PS3 I was able to find it few times randomly and there the traffic is much less varied too.