Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,985 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Stanyer

That's it, i'm calling the cops

Stanyer

Is everybody in Los Santos paranoid? Every time I'm near a group of pedestrians, that are for example camping or on the beach, or just chilling, they get angry for NO reason and call the cops?

All i ever seem to hear when i approach people (just walking, not saying anything, not doing anything, no weapons drawn) is 'Thats it, i'm calling the cops' and then within 15 seconds they're there and wanted level is one.

PZVNGI

Never had the cops called on me =\ Do you have a gun in your hand?, because that always freaks them out.

TheRealBars

Are you trevor?

DrManhattan

If you'r Franklin then its understandable.

Stanyer

Most of the time it's when I'm Franklin I think, but happens without any weapons equipped, the other day I rolled on a mountain bike up to some people camping, one of them instantly ran (I didn't go right up to them or anything i had a bit of distance) and the other was straight on the phone to the police haha.

Chm0

Happened with michael. I was standing near some people and one of them called the cops for no reason

Tashan

Are you trevor?

LOL

Seriously, I never had this problem, need to give a try and let you know!

Edited by shrekdj

ll rdny ll

Any chance your d-pad is sticky? My old controller was sticking right, and the character would never say anything, but people would act like I was insulting them.

Stanyer

Any chance your d-pad is sticky? My old controller was sticking right, and the character would never say anything, but people would act like I was insulting them.

I thought that maybe i was auto-insulting them but it's not that as when I press right it still insults them, as you do when they call the police for no reason

doutee8

I have this issue too

Ben73

Yeah had it happen a few time.

Also a cop doing speed checks on the side of the highway started shooting at me because I stopped to look at him.

Also I took Micheal to a hairdresser store in the ghetto and all the black guys started shooting me for no reason.

AllenKS

Nah this happens if you just stand infront of people staring now.

They get creeped out and run/walk faster/get angry try to fight/call the cops.

Kind of annoying when you're just chilling watching the scenery and an NPC decides he wants to stand near you and do the same, then gets angry and call the cops when you don't move.

Vorpax

Is there a way to disable these freaking cops for good? I mean never wanted cheat, rather than just lowering wanted level? ...i hope there is so i can just go around the city and kill people without second thought!...

Edited by Vorpax

TonyZimmzy

I did this as I stood on some hick's front lawn and she sat in a chair on the porch. I could hear her constantly threatening and I wondered if she would. She did. And it was the last thing she ever did.

pubisboy

I was minding y own business when a cop car came chasing another car, they all stopped and starting to fire at echother. The cop won. I started the take photos of the dead bodies and the cops. The cops DID NOT like that, and started to chase me :D

Murray Bunyan

I just don't know why the game is so racist, I can't play for sh*t with Franklin without everyone freaking out.

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I just don't know why the game is so racist, I can't play for sh*t with Franklin without everyone freaking out.

lol thats pretty funny. realistic tho...if a random nigga just runs up on u outta no where he prob bout 2 put work in on dat ass so u smart 2 kill em but they got no gat so they call dem jakez

TheRealBars

lol thats pretty funny. realistic tho...if a random nigga just runs up on u outta no where he prob bout 2 put work in on dat ass so u smart 2 kill em but they got no gat so they call dem jakez

Talking like this doesn't make you a gangsta, cool or anything else 'positive'..

It makes you look like a 12 year old white kid living in some rich neighborhood acting tough on the internet.

or..

You really are a f*cking tool and can't spell for sh*t.

Edited by TheRealBars

NADOLNY

Talking like this doesn't make you a gangsta, cool or anything else 'positive'..

It makes you look like a 12 year old white kid living in some rich neighborhood acting tough on the internet.

or..

You really are a f*cking tool and can't spell for sh*t.

LOL

ShopToCustomer

i walked up to a lass bobby in blaine county, she kicked off and shot us dead cos i looked at her.

mdgrncw

The only person that doesn't really happen to is Michael. If you dress Franklin nice in expensive clothes with an expensive hair cut people will (usually) react nicely. With Trevor, no one likes him no matter what you put on him lol.

KrewLife

I was by some random place on the highway and i was looking at the place and then these 2 guys that were there hanging out got up, ran outside and tried to beat me up. I beat them a bit and then they both got up and pulled at guns.. Luckily i was trevor and used his special ability..

EzOne4Me

I only get this when I'm using Trevor.

Brandonmiller237

When things like that happens to me I just activate the invincibility cheat and shoot everybody with a grenade launcher.

ChrisMathers3501

If you'r Franklin then its understandable.

A black man walkin' around Vinewood you think he Clay P. G. Sellout?

But yeah, I was just walking down the street as Trevor once. This woman starts starting at me. Then she pulls out her phone, she's like, "That's it, I'm calling the co..." Her sentence is finished for her by a skull cracking thump from Trevor's fist. She's rolling around on the ground a little, so I get on the motorcycle I had sitting at the end of the street and do a burnout on her head. Bitch.

Dr. Robotnik

I've heard this line a few times, but only after I've picked a fight or stolen a car.

One time I was wandering around as Trevor, and found a car parked behind a store with someone just sitting inside, which I'd never seen before. I pulled the guy out, but as he ran away he yelled something and pulled out his phone, at which point I shot him with Trevor's pistol. It was too late, and the cops were on to me.

Capital

Yeah it's annoying. Very George Zimmerman'ish

Andreas

There is no need to bump one of the oldest threads on the subject. This has been discussed not too long ago in recent threads.