2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Sign in to follow this  
Bolcksta

This Review---Oh women.......

Bolcksta

Right when I read "Female represenation in videos game is no longer a luxury - It's a requirement" I stopped, and I was baffled by the stupidity, but oh no it doesn't stop there, they go on to complain the game isn't Great because there is no take on there bring a Homosexual Franklin, or Female Protag!

and then they summarize by giving a motherf*cking 7/10.....

f*ck Polygon reviews, they suck dick.

Source: http://gyazo.com/6c6750a64fa8e20f205a826ea9357465

Also they go on to state if you want a "Better Sandbox Game" you should go for Saints Row IV, Unf*ckingbeliveable.....

Edited by Bolcksta

Bolcksta

Please do bump this, or move it to the "News" section at most, I would highly appreciate it. :)

rgangsta

Polygon can suck it. Simple.

lowpayne1911

angry-wrestler-gif.gif

Bolcksta

Polygon can suck it. Simple.

I know right, they literally get a biased woman to review the game, and all she states that is bad about GTA V, is because there is no Woman protag, or a Gay Franklin.....

Honestly Polygon is the worst, they can go shutdown their business/website because they suck.

Also, who the f*ck would even think of suggesting Saint's Row IV......

melonfarmerz

LOL "hey fellow Polygon workers. We're completely redundant and no one wants to read what we have to say so let's make a controversial rating that angers people and get us hits" Just ignore them.

Edited by melonfarmerz

saksoka

she said why Franklin can't be homosexual !!! WHAT THE f*ckING f*ck

Is she the one who gave SR IV 9/10 ?

Whatever , this site is a joke they gave TLOU 7.5 and now GTA V 7

pfff

Bolcksta

angry-wrestler-gif.gif

I feel your anger, honestly I do, especially when I read that 7/10.

It's literally like Polygon just went up to Rockstar and stuck the middle finger at them, and the fan-base alike. :/

Utopian Cynicism

Right when I read "Female represenation in videos game is no longer a luxury - It's a requirement" I stopped, and I was baffled by the stupidity, but oh no it doesn't stop there, they go on to complain the game isn't Great because there is no take on there bring a Homosexual Franklin, or Female Protag!

Also they go on to state if you want a "Better Sandbox Game" you should go for Saints Row IV, Unf*ckingbeliveable.....

I'd have to agree with them. It's not 1970, some diversity would be much appreciated.

celozzip

waste of resources. even female gamers don't like to play as women.

gregory9000

I'd have to agree with them. It's not 1970, some diversity would be much appreciated.

oh f*ck off

Bolcksta

she said why Franklin can't be homosexual !!! WHAT THE f*ckING f*ck

Is she the one who gave SR IV 9/10 ?

Whatever , this site is a joke they gave TLOU 7.5 and now GTA V 7

pfff

I think she is the same one that gave SR IV 9/10, and in all honesty SR IV Sucks a pile of dicks, it's rehashed, completely unnecessary, and should have been DLC for SR 3 instead of a full-blown out Recycled game.

I honestly hate this Polygon review pile of sh*t Site, they are plain awful and aiming to get the worst reaction of the gaming community.

Apollo_33

Nobody cares about what these delusional feminists think and the less hatred and attention you give to this review, the better.

melonfarmerz

Franklin's black.. That's diversity. Diversity refers to everything from skin color to background and social status. Rockstar has all of that. I'm not calling you out specifically but people who associate homosexuality and gender as the only sources of diversity are the most homophobic and sexist people out there IMO. They don't view them as regular people but as "special people" who should have "special roles" in media

Hotband

No one go to that sh*** website, that's just what they want you to do so they get money.

skillz7855

Who the f*ck would want to play as a homosexual specially since majority of the Fanbase is straight males between 13 and up

Malndor

Feminist movement ended in 1910. Now bitches just use the draw card to try an get what they want.

Pisses me right off!

Edited by Malndor

Legotrekker

As someone who would really appreciate a female protag in a GTA game, who recently defended feminism in this same forum, who thinks that a lot of the GTA fans are really gross and sexist, yeah this is p. dumb.

But seriously don't make a big deal out of it they're just trying to get you mad. Ignore it.

EDIT: Everyone in this thread is waaay overreacting and/or turning into a misogynistic sh*thead. You're right, a female playable character isn't NECESSARY, but acting like women are the bane of your existence is making you look gross and childish.

Edited by Legotrekker

rgangsta
47201030215PM_demotivational_posters_37.

Bolcksta

waste of resources. even female gamers don't like to play as women.

I know right, and you are probably right, I bet this stupid bitch that reviews GTA V, didn't even try out the Online component, and the reason I say the Online component is because R* probably did open up the servers for reviewers only, I mean there are Female Protags, expect they are only on the Online side of the game.

Maverick89

Well as I and many of you haven't played the game yet, we can't really tell if the game is good or not but c'mon a 7? That's a really low score for a 260 million dollar game. This reviewer is full of sh*t, go play candy crush or some other stupid feministic women game.

lowpayne1911

GTA Online will let you play as a female character.

You can't just 'throw' in a female protag simply to appease a crowd.

You have games like Saints Row and Elder Scrolls which have poor story telling because of the fact you can choose ultimate customization.

GTA is more about the story than those games. (IMO)

(I love Elder Scrolls games, btw)

Audiophile

It's fake.

The reviewer for this game is a male, I recall. It was posted a few days ago since he was among the first 360 players to get an achievement for V on XBL.

EDIT: Reviewer is Russ Frushtick.

http://www.trueachievements.com/RustyF.htm

DaRkL3AD3R

This has to be a photoshopped picture made by 4chan.

/v/ if this isn't your doing and it is in fact the real deal................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ then I think it's time to quit life.

Emperor Zero

ARE YOU f*ckING KIDDING ME? That site seriously needs to shut down.

RastaMentality

Does no one realize this is fake? Rotfl.

Vesper

http://www.polygon.com/games/ps3/reviewed

It was FAKE.

Bolcksta

It's fake.

The reviewer for this game is a male, I recall. It was posted a few days ago since he was among the first 360 players to get an achievement for V on XBL.

EDIT: Reviewer is Russ Frushtick.

http://www.trueachievements.com/RustyF.htm

Holy sh*t, the reviewer is not only a fa**ot, but he tries to stand up for women, that guy can go f*ck himself.

I'm not against women, but this Reviewer can go suck a dick for trying to say women deserve to be pleased over everything.

Audiophile

Does no one realize this is fake? Rotfl.

Obviously not.

They clearly don't read posts either and just comment after looking at the OP.

@Bolcksta

Do you not understand the review is fake, you f*cking moron?

Goddamnit, I can't stand all these new morons joining since August.

How do you look at that review and actually think it's legitimate?

Edited by Audiophile

SimsDaniel916

Lol, this is 100% fake.