Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,655 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
ZeeKid2k10

What Your Amazon GTA5 shipping status

Melvinf

UK

Order on the 12th

Delivery estimate Tuesday 17 Sep 2013
Dispatched 14th

Would expect Monday normally but my postman is a twat recently and Royal mail is going down the drain so as long as I get it I'll be happy. :lol:

LibSity

f*ck US Amazon f*ck US Amazon f*ck US Amazon f*ck US Amazon f*ck US Amazon f*ck US Amazon f*ck US Amazon f*ck US Amazon f*ck US Amazon f*ck US Amazon f*ck US Amazon f*ck US Amazon

Shut the f*ck up you moron, you'll get it release day.

GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY

f*ck US Amazon f*ck US Amazon f*ck US Amazon f*ck US Amazon f*ck US Amazon f*ck US Amazon f*ck US Amazon f*ck US Amazon f*ck US Amazon f*ck US Amazon f*ck US Amazon f*ck US Amazon

Shut the f*ck up you moron, you'll get it release day.deepthroat a shotgun

Apfeltasche

Germany:

Order on August 15.

Dispatched 14th
Delivery estimate Tuesday 17 Sep 2013
Shipper: DHL
Can DHL keep a delivery for one extra day, when Amazon want it.? Actually, it should be there at Monday.
Edited by Apfeltasche

Irviding

lol why

ChickenStu

Mine finally got dispatched at about 7:30pm last night. Expecting it tomorrow hopefully. Not really impressed with Amazon's service on this one.

Gajick

Dispatch status: delivered

K20

Mine finally got dispatched at about 7:30pm last night. Expecting it tomorrow hopefully. Not really impressed with Amazon's service on this one.

you can't say that until its the 18th, and you dont have the game.

GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY

Mine is in Kentucky. I guess it didn't ship from Tennessee

PhillyPhreak

Mine says "shipping soon." I live in Maryland.

Edited by PhillyPhreak

zzmorg82

Shipping Now :cool:

Unequalibrium

Scheduled For Early Delivery On: Tuesday, 09/17/2013, By End of Day Originally Scheduled For Delivery On: Wednesday, 09/18/2013, By End of Day Last Location: Hodgkins, IL, United States, Monday, 09/16/2013

Lmao @ early.

Edited by Unequalibrium

QuietSundayLibrary

6z7iqc.png

However, due to the Rockstar investigation of Amazon.uk's shipping fiasco, we might very well have to wait until Wednesday for our copies to arrive -- or later.

That being said, luckily I pre-ordered the digital copy via PSN. I can only hope that it completes overnight, but with mediocre internet by today's standards (12.5 down), that might not be the case.

QuietSundayLibrary

Scheduled For Early Delivery On: Tuesday, 09/17/2013, By End of Day Originally Scheduled For Delivery On: Wednesday, 09/18/2013, By End of Day Last Location: Hodgkins, IL, United States, Monday, 09/16/2013

Lmao @ early.

That's happened to me so many times in the past during game launches, it no longer warrants my attention. No clue why this occurs, as I'm not involved in the parcel delivery profession.

Reaper Madness

I called Amazon (US) to ask them about this problem. They assured that I will get my Special Edition tomorrow. I told them I was considering canceling because of rumors of possibly getting the game on the 18th but they said that won't be the case for me. After I hung up and checked my status, it said 'Shipped' (in transit, currently in Delaware) I'm in New York, so that's pretty close.

I don't know if threatening to cancel my pre-order worked but they sure as hell shipped it after I called lol. Maybe try that for those who are worried.

blk95ta

shipped, already gone from Chattanooga, TN to Jacksonville, FL

GTAVtracking_zps237eedef.jpg

MintBerryCrunch

Dipatched late last night. No tracking information though.

5HT2a

I called Amazon (US) to ask them about this problem. They assured that I will get my Special Edition tomorrow. I told them I was considering canceling because of rumors of possibly getting the game on the 18th but they said that won't be the case for me. After I hung up and checked my status, it said 'Shipped' (in transit, currently in Delaware) I'm in New York, so that's pretty close.

I don't know if threatening to cancel my pre-order worked but they sure as hell shipped it after I called lol. Maybe try that for those who are worried.

When I spoke to Amazon in the morning, they were apologizing profusely saying they were so sorry.

I spoke to them just 15 minutes ago and apparently they claim my tracking information will be updated presently and I will receive the game on the 17th. They better hope that they are right, I will be pissed if they gave me false hope.

So, between 6:00 AM this morning, when I first called, and 1:32 PM (right now), their general tone has changed. Whether or not this is bullsh*t to get me off the line is To Be Determined.

Edit: My order says "Shipped" with an arrival date of September 18th. So having your order say "Shipped" or "Shipping Now" does not guarantee that you will receive the game on time.

Edited by 5HT2a

Tsar_Smirnoff

Mine hasn't changed from "shipping now" since this morning at 8:00 a.m. I don't have a tracking number yet, so I'm assuming it's still sitting in Chattanooga right now. I figured Amazon would maybe deliver a day early as they have in the past with many orders I've had, but it's just not going to happen this time.

NYdreamz

mines has been on shipping now since 5 am this morning its now 1 40 .. when do they usually update with a tracking number ?

Edited by NYdreamz

blk95ta

mines has been on shipping now since 5 am this morning its now 1 40 .. when do they usually update with a tracking number ?

yesterday mine was on shipping now by 10am EST but didn't actually ship until 7:13pm EST and i didn't see a tracking number till an hour or so after that.

NYdreamz

yesterday mine was on shipping now by 10am EST but didn't actually ship until 7:13pm EST and i didn't see a tracking number till an hour or so after that.

lol thats weird.. guess i gotta wait until 2nite

Edited by NYdreamz

5HT2a

Nope, after talking on the phone to somebody who isn't an Indian trying to get rid of me, my package will not arrive til the 18th. Amazon is going to pay dearly for this mistake, they will never see another penny of mine again. Unbef*ckinglievable.

ZeeKid2k10

Shipping Now....They 2 hours away from me now on route I might get GTA5 around 7:00 something

LibSity

Lmao @ early.

Mine is in Hodgkins, IL too (a few hours from my house), and now it is saying I will get it Wednesday by 8:00 PM. This is absolutely unacceptable, I am going to chat with them right now.

littlewing95

firday 8am strategy guide dispatching now

littlewing95

aug 27 ps3 dispatched sunday

LibSity

Lmao @ early.

Mine is in Hodgkins, IL too (a few hours from my house), and now it is saying I will get it Wednesday by 8:00 PM. This is absolutely unacceptable, I am going to chat with them right now.

All is good...:

Me:Hi, I pre-ordered Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360) for two day delivery (which means it will come on release day, tomorrow the 17th). It initially said I'd get my package on the 17th by 8PM which is fine. Now it says I will get it Wednesday. What is the problem? That is absolutely unacceptable. It is only about 2.5 hours away from my house, why would it take an extra day?
Shailender:Hello, my name is Shailender. I'll be happy to help you today.
As I have checked the order, you will get the order on Tuesday, September 17, 2013
, the order has already shipped out.
So please do not worry, you will get the order on Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Me:Ok thank you. Why does it say the 18th though
Shailender:Where is it saying 18th.
?
Me:On my shipping status
In Transit : On Schedule
Expected delivery: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, by 8:00pm
Your package has arrived at the carrier facility
Shailender:That will be a maximum date for delivering this order.
You will get the order on Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Me:Ok thank you very much

NYdreamz

hmm....... i think with all the complaints about getting the game on the 18th i might have to have a chat with them....idk

Edited by NYdreamz

ToriksLV

i will get my copy tomorrow, yaay.