Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,309 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

DlZZEE

11 year old boy receives his game early

Gutslab

In the video... THAT is who R* have made the driving for.... little kids.

this guy is onto something

a3HeadedMonkey

That did not look like someone mentally or emotionally mature enough to play GTA. Just sayin'.

Laphin

I hope it's a censored version or he doesn't play it, I mean there are some explicit things for adult only.

There is... there's a lot of adult things in this one.. and confirmed genitalia and explicit heavy sex. I'd never let my kid play it.

I don't think the parents quite know what kind of game this kid asked for, (ahhhh the naive parents.. games are just video games, nothing THAT bad could be in them). Boy, are they in for a surprise.

Edited by Laphin

OneFlaw

Not a big deal. So he is 11, oh well. But I am concerned about the fact he was crying over it...LOL

My Son never cries over a new game he just gets Excited, but oh well Everyone is different.

The parents are not bad parents because they let their child play a M Rated game, If they believe he is a good kid and understands that It's a game I see no harm done. The News is worst In my Opinion since it shows Real people dieing or killed everyday.

Edited by OneFlaw

Inverted-Penguin

:facedesk::sui:

Qwerty_jam11

I hope his family watch him play it I would love to see their reactions when the sex scenes drug use come on.

CChevelleSS

Bullshit-gif.gif why the hell does an 11 yr old have a f*cking M rated game? I guess playing GTAO is going to be pointless with little kids playing on it now yay.

S99

I'm 14, underage to play the game, i have played then since GTA III but, com on, That kid is not mature engh to play that game. For f*ck sake, he cried when he got it. And no way should a little child like that I was 6 when i started playing GTA 5 years after the release of GTA III. I am just gob smacked that kid who is 11 is allowed to get a early copy of GTAV and then cry because of it.

Its not right, do his peaternts not know the content of the game and then they feel its good to post it on you-tube Parents like that sicken me. My mom/ dad sat and watched me play the game to make sure the content was not too bad and they did this until i was 8! So him playing it allone in his room, with no supervision with naked strippers, killing animals and people is wrong childen upuntill the age of 11/12 need supervision. I know i said they stoped supervising me but the knew i understood the content and they knew what was in the game after 2 years of playing GTA III and SA and VC.

Laphin

Not a big deal. So he is 11, oh well. But I am concerned about the fact he was crying over it...LOL

My Son never cries over a new game he just gets Excited, but oh well Everyone is different.

The parents are not bad parents because they let their child play a M Rated game, If they believe he is a good kid and understands that It's a game I see no harm done. The News is worst In my Opinion since it shows Real people dieing or killed everyday.

Watching something is entirely different than being able to cause the chaos yourself. In a game, you are the one getting to virtually pull the trigger and 'play god' :p That's the big thing people get all riled up about.

Dikkedeur26

Well my six year old nephew was pretty good at TLaD and he can't wait to play gta v..... Yeah I'm a good uncle haha😏

Laphin

You guys should look at the bright side tho. When ONLINE comes out, you get to kill the hell out of this kid. Maybe he'll run around crying like when he first received the game. ;}

resevil2008

Hell no. What did I just watch?

Ibrahimhassounah

All of you shut the f*ck up , I played my first GTA when I was 6 years old , what the f*ck is the matter with people here , don't pretend you never played a game rated 18 when you were young , he is just happy he got GTAV early and like all of us , he was excited and his parents are aware of the things GTAV have ; when I first receive my GTA (GTA 3) I had some breath problems the first time in my life , my parents took me fast to the hospital and then my parents were ok with it seeing me play GTA 3 and they played with me sometimes

Edited by Ibrahimhassounah

OneFlaw

Watching something is entirely different than being able to cause the chaos yourself. In a game, you are the one getting to virtually pull the trigger and 'play god' :p That's the big thing people get all riled up about.

It's a Game, My Six year old has played GTA IV and Saints Row. He beats people up, but In Real Life he is good and does good in school. He doesn't swear or hit and he knows that It's a game and is not real. He even played Dark Souls for the PS3. He knows right from wrong. Not saying this boy does though. However he won't be playing GTA V until me and his mother played it first so that we know what's in it. If it does have sex acts etc he won't be playing it.

The New Blueguy

Let's be honest, we're all just salty that's not us right now.

Hazencoke

Hey to be honest I'd react like that if I got my game early.

Heh :p

yet you responded to him dumbass, I forgot its sat so the kids are on early, go watch nick toon, or something little sh*t

Shut the f*ck up nobody cares what you think

HoleInTheSky

Parents made the kid happy, but a young kid getting it early, while us long-time fans who played the first GTAs before that child was even born feels a bit sh*tty. lol

SN95_Schpecter

Lolol every where I go on here now, people are arguing

:( lame sauce, guys

xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx

Wait till his parents see those titties at the strip club.

K20

he'll grow up to massacre his family.

this is suicide in the making really

OneFlaw

Parents made the kid happy, but a young kid getting it early, while us long-time fans who played the first GTAs before that child was even born feels a bit sh*tty. lol

The parents probably work for R* /sarcastic

Staanko

LOL, you guys act like there's no tomorrow. I started playing GTA with my brother (the 2d-version) when I was like 3-4 years old and now lots of years later I'm visiting a good school and never broke the law. So stop acting like this game is going to turn him into a serial killer, it won't.

milkmansun

Past players may be young age when they started playing GTA...

At least the generation who growing up don't get M rated content in their hands and wreck their mind.

Its rated M for a reason, and the parents should know what they are giving their children, he may cry that

he is not getting it.. but when he grows up, he will be complaining that they didn't gave a sh*t about him and let him play adult games...

Parents are to be blamed here..

Tobias_Rieper

I've watched beheadings on bestgore, and haven't been as disgusted as much as I was from this.

PotatoTheftAuto

I was playing GTA III at his age

OneFlaw

he'll grow up to massacre his family.

this is suicide in the making really

Bull, Don't read too much into this. :)

methwow92

Im 21 and I am going to cry like that too

Lisha

I'm jealous lol.

I'll probs be crying like that once I get my game (I'm 19, haha). I remember bawling when I got my PS2 back when I was little.

Edited by Lisha

xbangz

F*cking spoiled c*nt. Yes, his dad.

LeonVegaSuarez

[email protected] kissing the game

hilarious...

and btw, I played GTA 1 in 1998 when I was 10