Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,979 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
IGhostUlt

No matter how u guys put it

lifeofmusic468

He's right but the fanboys have their R* glasses on and cant see sh!t

35014430.jpg

Futo

the car physics and damage is still better in gta iv. just accept it

No matter how you put it everyone is still gonna play this amazing game, accept it.

Your accomplishing nothing here....move along.

K1monster

basically how i feel

LOL after seeing all that V footage today iv even looking more like sh*t is like comparing pacman to sa or something

oh and this is u

Boozexlightyearxx

Few things.

If you have made this thread after YOU played the game you wouldn't get bash but since your judging it off leaks clearly makes you a tool.

Twiggy123

Guess what? This is a FAN SITE dedicated to GTA. You can't handle the fact that people are FANS and throw fanboy like it's an insult then why don't you go back to 4chan where the rest of your autistic neckbeard bretheren are? I'm sure there's a discussion about which My Little Pony character is the best to jack off to that you're missing out on.

FranticFatality

Shut the hell up.

skillz7855

Who cares

user14

yea the damage sucks on gta 5

Mark987

keep calm everyone and dance for joy, gta on tuesday embrace the love 8395667232_1d4bb1ac11_o.gif

Hakosuka

There's some videos where the cars have terrible damage, and some where the damage is insanely good. The driving mechanics alone in 5 are better than 4. The cars in 5 are just a bit stiffer so they're harder to damage, whereas in 4, the cars were weak.

SlappyPwnsAss

I hear you OP, ignore these twats who weren't skilled enough to drive well in IV.

Are you a professional dickhead? Cause you act like one really well.

lifeofmusic468

Guess what? This is a FAN SITE dedicated to GTA. You can't handle the fact that people are FANS and throw fanboy like it's an insult then why don't you go back to 4chan where the rest of your autistic neckbeard bretheren are? I'm sure there's a discussion about which My Little Pony character is the best to jack off to that you're missing out on.

Funny-mlp-my-little-pony-friendship-is-m

I posted this for him..

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Just a tip, if you know the name of this site, and want to see the car handling... You can do it urself http://i.imgur.com/DQLLhZk.jpg

aaronimpact

I'm loving how GTA IV is getting some love. Before the leaks it was like, "GTA IV sucks, GTA III:San Andreas best GTA of all time".

IGhostUlt

I'm loving how GTA IV is getting some love. Before the leaks it was like, "GTA IV sucks, GTA III:San Andreas best GTA of all time".

i actually liked iv better than sa for ur information

jnasty919

stop being fanboys

stop being a ni**er.

SlappyPwnsAss

FACT: Every single whiny ass bitch complaining about the game WILL buy it.

TheRetroJ

stop being fanboys

Why an earth are you on this site? You simply haven't played the game- end of. Everyone who has evidence that they have the game (yes evidence, not, ''I have the game and you should believe me'') have said it's absolutely amazing!

And if there is a con(s) to this game, we'll know through reviews.. not speculation from non-owners who have prejudged from tiny Instagram/Vine clips.

Also, you aren't old enough to worry about cars anyway lmao :sui:

IGhostUlt

stop being fanboys

stop being a ni**er.

okay?

Adecool

GTAV's emphasis on high performance vehicles requires the damage and physics to be watered down a bit. you're not going to be encouraged to build up a collection of supercars online or offline if there's the constant danger of you f*cking up the look of the car in a matter of seconds.

IDredMan

basically how i feel

"Check out my new video I cleared everything up I was wrong" - uploader

IGhostUlt

stop being fanboys

Why an earth are you on this site? You simply haven't played the game- end of. Everyone who has evidence that they have the game (yes evidence, not, ''I have the game and you should believe me'') have said it's absolutely amazing!

And if there is a con(s) to this game, we'll know through reviews.. not speculation from non-owners who have prejudged from tiny Instagram/Vine clips.

so you played the game? And i have a drivers license btw

IDredMan

but they are, hello? muslim nigga XD?

That's sexist.

Milton T Pike

OP, I get where you're coming from with your complaint, but I really genuinely don't think you can come to a sound conclusion without playing the game.

I know you've seen the leaked footage etc. etc., but until you understand all the intricacies of vehicle armor, stats, Franklin's perks, etc., don't be so quick to shoot it down.

Rockstar spent over 5 years and over $250,000,000 making this game, I promise it won't disappoint you.

TheRetroJ

stop being fanboys

so you played the game? And i have a drivers license btw

Not once did I insinuate that. Read it again..

I should of guessed you would just jump to a conclusion (that's what your whole thread is doing anyway haha).

Outplug

There's a difference between being a fan and being a fanboy, hence the two different words. "Fanboy" is thrown around like an insult, because guess what? A lot of people on here act like, or actually are, fanboys, and the fans who have their eyes open and don't think Rockstar's sh*t would make the best thing in existence aren't fans of that (which is probably) fact. I'm not saying V is sh*t in any way, but from what we've seen, it's still hard to judge how great the car damage is and if it's anything comparable to, or better than, IV's. Physics are a completely different field that requires you hold the controller, but car damage not so much (at points in the leaks, damage appears much differently depending on what car's used).

Edited by Outplug

sealfin

I can confirm this is what is going to happen to you before you get V ibcTC7dSN1NsCC.gif

I can confirm this is what is going to happen to you before you get V ibcTC7dSN1NsCC.gif

lolololol this is a perfect example of unrealistic garbage. dude gets hit from the left and his face swings left. uuuuhhhh yeah right R* your game is obviously the worst piece of cat sh*t ive ever eaten. preorder cancelled. place is full of fanbois sucking R* penis. hella prolly. im with you OP.

IGhostUlt

OP, I get where you're coming from with your complaint, but I really genuinely don't think you can come to a sound conclusion without playing the game.

I know you've seen the leaked footage etc. etc., but until you understand all the intricacies of vehicle armor, stats, Franklin's perks, etc., don't be so quick to shoot it down.

Rockstar spent over 5 years and over $250,000,000 making this game, I promise it won't disappoint you.

Thanks for summing up all this for me. If this forum wasnt full of kids, then i wouldnt have to keep explaining myself

MrSpooge

lolololol this is a perfect example of unrealistic garbage. dude gets hit from the left and his face swings left. uuuuhhhh yeah right R* your game is obviously the worst piece of cat sh*t ive ever eaten. preorder cancelled. place is full of fanbois sucking R* penis. hella prolly. im with you OP I'm going full retard with you.

Guy is retard end of story.

lifeofmusic468

lolololol this is a perfect example of unrealistic garbage. dude gets hit from the left and his face swings left. uuuuhhhh yeah right R* your game is obviously the worst piece of cat sh*t ive ever eaten. preorder cancelled. place is full of fanbois sucking R* penis. hella prolly. im with you OP.

Gta-v-michael-smash.gif

suuurrrreeeeee...loser