Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,965 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

cfc1967

G-Force Glasgow Scotland

Callumstewart67

Think there will be more on sale in gforce tomorrow?

captainjamie

They don't have any left judging by posts on this thread. They said re-stock Monday so unless you want to go to the barras or something, you won't get it till then.

Jamie189222

Yeah they didnt have t this morning and i have spent all day trying to get a copy, might just have to wait the next 2 days out :(

cfc1967

are gforce glasgow not even selling monday now ?

Callumstewart67

It seems as if there telling people that there not selling it then afterwards selling it to other people, think im just going to wait till midnight launch

Jamie189222

yeah i think they wait till people walk in when its empty then sell it i might try that tomorrow

Worm555

Defo no more in motherwell! He lied at first telling me monday so a said well peoples been buying then but i only had a few.. But no more

Gnels

No further update on this mystery Barras shop?

Jamie189222

really wanting this game today :(

Worm555

really wanting this game today :(

He defo said monday morning bro, in motherwell so if you go down about 12 youll get it on monsay ;)

Avery_Carrington

My mate and I left Aberdeen at 2.30pm on Sat 14th Sep for Gforce Motherwell and got there about 5.15pm looking for a copy of GTAV. We asked the boy in the shop (roughly 40 year old white scottish guy, think he had a bit of a beard) he said he had a couple of copies for the Xbox earlier that day but he sold out a while ago. He said he never had any at all for the PS3 and he wouldn't have any more to sell til Monday. We were pretty gutted but headed home hoping that our Shopto orders come on Monday morning. Now I'm seeing this chat of the Barras selling it I'm getting interested. Keep this thread up to date please. Cheers

jonh43

I thought me driving from glasgow to Motherwell was over the top you my son are nuts :( , anyway I couldnt find that game in barras yesterday but someone who knows the exact location and name off the shop/stall can you tell us here...

RandomName123

I thought me driving from glasgow to Motherwell was over the top you my son are nuts :( , anyway I couldnt find that game in barras yesterday but someone who knows the exact location and name off the shop/stall can you tell us here...

I want to believe the barras story but no one has posted in here since. I'm almost tempted to head out there and try it but I think it's a pointless venture.

And to the guys travelling from Aberdeen; I admire the dedication, it's a shame you never managed to get the game!

cfc1967

Is G-force Motherwell ope

My mate and I left Aberdeen at 2.30pm on Sat 14th Sep for Gforce Motherwell and got there about 5.15pm looking for a copy of GTAV. We asked the boy in the shop (roughly 40 year old white scottish guy, think he had a bit of a beard) he said he had a couple of copies for the Xbox earlier that day but he sold out a while ago. He said he never had any at all for the PS3 and he wouldn't have any more to sell til Monday. We were pretty gutted but headed home hoping that our Shopto orders come on Monday morning. Now I'm seeing this chat of the Barras selling it I'm getting interested. Keep this thread up to date please. Cheers

I dont understand how he only had a couple of copies. When you're ordering games for a shop like gforce you'll get several hundred copies. Does anyone know if gforce motherwell is open today ? Would be good if someone who lived nearby went in to see what the guys saying today.

cfc1967

The barras one if true will be the shop called gametex, its on a side road off the market

cfc1967

G-force Glasgow were selling it yesterday to certain people aswell, whats going on ? Could someone PM me if it's to be kept off here.

BlademanX

Baffoons ratting and name dropping shut your mouths mannn... you want the guy to get in trouble? I got ps3 early but allow name dropping on a public forum

Edited by BlademanX

iScoTTiiAm

Baffoons ratting and name dropping shut your mouths mannn... you want the guy to get in trouble? I got ps3 early but allow name dropping on a public forum

You could at least PM the people interested, dropping few hints mate, we are all from Glasgow or around and are just looking to get our hands on the game, youve got yours mate and if you change your mind, then please send us a PM please, cheers.

Hagrid

g-force are defos just talking sh*t and being selective with who they sell copies to atm

Gnels

g-force are defos just talking sh*t and being selective with who they sell copies to atm

I reall don't understand that. Why annoy people more by choosing to sell to certain customers. Its only going to make people go else where. I thought their main reason of selling it early would be to get one up on the biggers shops.

cfc1967

I reall don't understand that. Why annoy people more by choosing to sell to certain customers. Its only going to make people go else where. I thought their main reason of selling it early would be to get one up on the biggers shops.

To be fair its there only way of doing it,they cant be openly selling it to the whole public or they could find themselves in trouble.

cfc1967

Does anyone know if it's open today ?

jonh43

Gametex is not the one in barras he told me no and any ones will probs be copys not the real game..., is g force glasgow selling it tommorrow ? I might go and get it after work but not to botherd cause midnight monday is not to far away

ewankirky

Anywhere in Edinburgh selling it today? PM me.

Heading back to Aberdeen at 4.

Cheers!

Edited by ewankirky

Hagrid

I'm just going to wait till monday midnight tbh, f*ck gforce there's too much f*cking about goin on

iScoTTiiAm

I'm just going to wait till monday midnight tbh, f*ck gforce there's too much f*cking about goin on

Agreed, I'm heading to the GAME midnight launch party at the fort, get to play the game, chance of wining special edition and then get to buy before everyone else at midnight launch.

RandomName123

I will be jumping into town in the next couple of hours so I might have a look around the Barras as a bit of a detour. I don't know exactly who or what I'm looking for when I get there... Any clues?

jonh43

The game midnight launch party? What time this start if ypur sayn ypu get to play the game and buy it first ? Does that meen yeh go in before 12 to get a shot off it or something

DJS

Has anybody from Aberdeen tried the store on Holburn Street, just a small shop so maybe they are selling it early?

bornslippy22

I will be jumping into town in the next couple of hours so I might have a look around the Barras as a bit of a detour. I don't know exactly who or what I'm looking for when I get there... Any clues?

I went into Gamtex yesterday late on with no one around and advised it was Monday before they were selling. Thankfully I was on my way home at the time, so not a wasted journey.