Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rentaline

Unable to log-in original account

Kirsty

hello im have problem because may nickname is Yōsuke and after im try to recover my acount and im catch a sended mail may nickname is somethink like that

Yōsuke

im have problem because i cant change my password and log to gta garage.. im try to change it... and im see error "Your Secure Key is not Valid " im try to fix this and after im write my password sended from "password recover" im see another message.. your password is not correct ;/

Sent you a PM.

Claude_Lib

Can you please help me get my log-in name changed to "Claude_Lib", the display name I'm using now? I wrote uNi about it around three months ago, but he didn't reply. Not that there was some issue with it, I just tend to use it everywhere I can now.

Kirsty

Can you please help me get my log-in name changed to "Claude_Lib", the display name I'm using now? I wrote uNi about it around three months ago, but he didn't reply. Not that there was some issue with it, I just tend to use it everywhere I can now.

Fixed.

szalay_aron

Hi i have a problem with my name because of this _ pls help

uNi

Hi i have a problem with my name because of this _ pls help

What's the problem exactly?

bloobloo

:blush:

Whose the best rage quitter in the world?
I was trying to message a mod but realised I can't message anyone, it's ceszayers. Is there any way that a mod can change the email address that my ceszayers account has because I don't have that email address anymore.. So I can't change my password to get back into my account.

Completely my own fault.

E - :whistle:

Edited by bloobloo

Kirsty

:blush:

Whose the best rage quitter in the world?

I was trying to message a mod but realised I can't message anyone, it's ceszayers. Is there any way that a mod can change the email address that my ceszayers account has because I don't have that email address anymore.. So I can't change my password to get back into my account.

Completely my own fault.

E - :whistle:

Sending you a PM.

ZincWit

-Edit-

Nevermind, might have figured it out. Sorry for the post, I rang the alarm bells a bit too quick.

Edited by ZincWit

Voodoo

Reply to the PM I sent and I'll disable your temp account.

VenomDYOM

Hi there, I wonder how to get my account back? Click here and I forgotten my password on it... how to get it back?

P2FX

So originally I registered using the name Phenom Ⅱ FX which contains Unicode Roman numeral.

Now I can login gtaforums using the name Phenom ¢ò FX but can't login gtagarage. Can mods change my login name to my display name P2FX please?

MrAlexxV

same here, i been on this site for long..it didnt let me login. had to make a new 1..cant even login to GTA garage site..it transfers me to sign up again..basically cant even download any mods from that site if not a member. Please fix the page. At least make it available to login with email not username..email plays a huge role..not username..I dont my account back i just want to be able to login with this username to gta garage..PLEASE!!

uNi
On 7/26/2018 at 3:24 AM, MrAlexxV said:

same here, i been on this site for long..it didnt let me login. had to make a new 1..cant even login to GTA garage site..it transfers me to sign up again..basically cant even download any mods from that site if not a member. Please fix the page. At least make it available to login with email not username..email plays a huge role..not username..I dont my account back i just want to be able to login with this username to gta garage..PLEASE!!

GTAG is having issues, your account is fine.

VenomDYOM
39 minutes ago, uNi said:

GTAG is having issues, your account is fine.

Hello there moderator, I have forgotten my password on this account: https://gtaforums.com/profile/1058033-get-rekt/ is there any way to get it back?

uNi
12 minutes ago, VenomDYOM said:

Hello there moderator, I have forgotten my password on this account: https://gtaforums.com/profile/1058033-get-rekt/ is there any way to get it back?

Check your PM.

chicoloco
Posted (edited)

Hi, could you guys please delete my other account, I made a thread with said account but I guess I should've tried here first. Thank you.

Link to the thread made with the account I'm requesting to be deleted:

Edited by chicoloco
Misspell

MrAlexxV
Posted (edited)
On 7/27/2018 at 10:06 PM, uNi said:

GTAG is having issues

Isnt that page connected to this? just was sure it's GTA forums's page as well because the design is same like this page's old design..if u update pages do it on both..

Edited by MrAlexxV

Silentexecute

My original account is @Pie015 but forgotten my password and email account I linked it with because it's VERY old. So far the only definitive proof that I have that it's my account is that in the last post I made 4 years ago, I listed my social club and PSN in the GTAF crew sign-up page and I can message from those two accounts if needed.

killdrivetheftvehicle

There was a problem with signing in today. But now I was able to sign in. Why though? Should I do something to prevent this in future?

Spider-Vice

Would definitely be helpful if you described your problem in more detail.

killdrivetheftvehicle
Posted (edited)

OK. When I tried to sign in it got just stuck on a white screen with the url  https://gtaforums.com/Login/

Edited by killdrivetheftvehicle
typo