2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Rentaline

Unable to log-in original account

uNi

Not allowed to log into my original account (GTAng Klan) tried everything and no dice, Help!!!

I've sent you a temporary password to your e-mail box.

Ai®a©ob®a

I'm trying to log into an old account i made before i made this one but i forgot the password and when i tried to do a password recovery it sent me the "Authentication E-Mail" and i put in the Data Code and all that jazz but it never sent em the new password.

The username is IPleadTheFifth can you send me a temporary password to the e-mail on file so i can log in to have it banned please?

Azazel

I'm trying to log into an old account i made before i made this one but i forgot the password and when i tried to do a password recovery it sent me the "Authentication E-Mail" and i put in the Data Code and all that jazz but it never sent em the new password.

The username is IPleadTheFifth can you send me a temporary password to the e-mail on file so i can log in to have it banned please?

Wait, you want us to recover your password, so you can log in, and request a ban? We can just ban the account straight off, you know. Want me to do that?

Ai®a©ob®a

Wait, you want us to recover your password, so you can log in, and request a ban? We can just ban the account straight off, you know. Want me to do that?

Yeah that's fine.

I just though you needed it to be requested by that username...

Azazel

Yeah that's fine.

I just though you needed it to be requested by that username...

Nah, not when it's linked to your IP. Banned. :)

Blackbird88

Could the extra characters in my login cause problems on GTAGarage? I can't login there using my /.:Nokiaman:.\ login, but no problems here.

To clarify. Sometimes when I go to GTAG from the GTA mods link I am already logged in ,but most of the time I am always logged out and can't log in again.

Edited by Blackbird88

uNi

Want me to change your login?

Saikou

When I try to log-in to this site I have to put "iEdwin" as opposed to just "Edwin"

Can that be fixed? Quite minor, I know, but still. :)

uNi

We allow you to change your display name trough the forums, not the login name.

I did change your login since it wasn't being used already though.

Saikou

Thanks for the help, uNi! :D

And I didn't know that there was a difference between login and display name, good to know that aswell. :)

Edited by Edwin

Blackbird88

Oops I forgot about this. Could you change it to Blackbird please? If that one is already used then Blackbird88 would do the trick as well.

Bennington

So I already had a topic about this, but since nobody helped me yet, I'll try it on here... I basically got the same issue with GTAGarage. I can't login there, while logging in on this forum works perfectly for me. Maybe an issue with my username too? I actually don't have any special characters in it...

uNi

Oops I forgot about this. Could you change it to Blackbird please? If that one is already used then Blackbird88 would do the trick as well.

Changed it, check your e-mail.

So I already had a topic about this, but since nobody helped me yet, I'll try it on here... I basically got the same issue with GTAGarage. I can't login there, while logging in on this forum works perfectly for me. Maybe an issue with my username too? I actually don't have any special characters in it...

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be a issue related to your account.

WickedSick.1337

Hi

I have a request

I recently registered with username:WickedSick

But i forgot both Email and password :|

Would u remove that user and change my name to WickedSick?

Aussie 82

Cannot login my into my original account today as i somehow forgotten my password

Tried using "forgotten password option and my email address as well and the email never came through after 10mins waiting

Username: Carjacker 25

WickedSick.1337

Have u checked u spam folder in email?

remorhaz9

Hi same problem here but I don't get an email either and no nothing in spam account has worked fine for over a week and now i cant log into social club.

ahh its fixed now

not sure if was just a glitch or not but if any devs helped TY!

Edited by remorhaz9

rhans

Hi, I don`t remember the password of the account I am using right now, because I always log in automatically and never needed to remember it. Could you help me, can you PM me a password so I can access it from other places?

Spikes

It doesn't seem like I'm the only one, at least, but I can't seem to log in to gtagarage from any device. When I type in my info and click "log in" it just takes me back to the previous page. Could it be an issue with an older device being logged in? I'm simply at a loss as to what could cause that issue.

Kirsty

Hi, I don`t remember the password of the account I am using right now, because I always log in automatically and never needed to remember it. Could you help me, can you PM me a password so I can access it from other places?

Sent you a PM to help.

It doesn't seem like I'm the only one, at least, but I can't seem to log in to gtagarage from any device. When I type in my info and click "log in" it just takes me back to the previous page. Could it be an issue with an older device being logged in? I'm simply at a loss as to what could cause that issue.

There are a lot of problems with GTAGarage which unfortunately are not likely to be fixed until it receives an update. It's very hit and miss at the moment. I've manually edited your permissions so if you clear your cache and then try logging in via this link http://www.gtagarage.com/users/login.php one try may work.

Spikes

I found another post related to my issue, and it seems to be an issue with IPv6. While I cannot disable IPv6 on my current device, I can get in with tor. Thank you for your help and sorry for taking your time.

Edited by Spikes

kamigato

I lost access to my original account, can a mod PM me to discuss this, please? Thanks.

Kirsty

I lost access to my original account, can a mod PM me to discuss this, please? Thanks.

Sent you a PM.

BöömBäpper

I did make this new account, because I didnt find a way to get in my old account. Cant remember password and the forgotten password thing does not work for some reason. It says error. Name was RandompedestrianfromLC. Not a problem tough, but yeah....

Kirsty

I did make this new account, because I didnt find a way to get in my old account. Cant remember password and the forgotten password thing does not work for some reason. It says error. Name was RandompedestrianfromLC. Not a problem tough, but yeah....

Sorry, only just seen this post, sent you a PM.

Haz2.0

Hi, can a Admin please send me a password reset to my e-mail on my original account "XB36Hazard"? I had to make this account to post here because the "Recover Password" page doesn't work.

Thanks

Kirsty

Hi, can a Admin please send me a password reset to my e-mail on my original account "XB36Hazard"? I had to make this account to post here because the "Recover Password" page doesn't work.

Thanks

It seems like we're still having problems with our email server being blacklisted, it's currently being fixed so you won't receive any emails.

I've sent you a PM, we can resolve it there.

whogoesthere

Kirsty

Sent you a PM.

Yosuke

hello im have problem because may nickname is Yōsuke and after im try to recover my acount and im catch a sended mail may nickname is somethink like that

Yōsuke

im have problem because i cant change my password and log to gta garage.. im try to change it... and im see error "Your Secure Key is not Valid " im try to fix this and after im write my password sended from "password recover" im see another message.. your password is not correct ;/