Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,098 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
123iamking

[Q] Is there any way to disable wanted level system?

123iamking

I usually use SNT to get "Never wanted" function. But I want to write a code that just disable the whole wanted level system, that means my pc don't need to check the wanted level and clear 'em every milliseconds.

123iamking

i didnt tested this idea, but i guess that you can set max wanted level to 0 using:

SET_MAX_WANTED_LEVEL

http://www.gtamodding.com/index.php?title=SET_MAX_WANTED_LEVEL

after that native function didn't work, I decide to post this help topic. Is there any way to get that work? Thanks :)

Edited by 123iamking

Skorpro

Hi,

I have used this C++ code in my NoPolice (Mod Pack Vol.1) mod!

while(IsThreadAlive()){	ClearWantedLevel(GetPlayer());	SetMaxWantedLevel(0);	SetWantedMultiplier(0.0f);	TerminateAllScriptsWithThisName("ambairpotarea");	TerminateAllScriptsWithThisName("ambbridgepatrol");	TerminateAllScriptsWithThisName("ambunarea");	TerminateAllScriptsWithThisName("vigilante");	ClearWantedLevel(GetPlayer());	Wait(100);}

Have fun :)

Edited by Skorpro

123iamking

Hi,

I have used this C++ code in my NoPolice (Mod Pack Vol.1) mod!

while(IsThreadAlive()){	ClearWantedLevel(GetPlayer());	SetMaxWantedLevel(0);	SetWantedMultiplier(0.0f);	TerminateAllScriptsWithThisName("ambairpotarea");	TerminateAllScriptsWithThisName("ambbridgepatrol");	TerminateAllScriptsWithThisName("ambunarea");	TerminateAllScriptsWithThisName("vigilante");	ClearWantedLevel(GetPlayer());	Wait(100);}

Have fun :)

10X for replying, but Is there anyway to return to normal after this code running, you know, "recover the scripts" after "TerminateAllScriptsWithThisName"

Edited by 123iamking

Skorpro

Of course :lol: Simply use this:

C++ Code

// Globalb8 bPol = 0, bRep = 0;while(IsThreadAlive()){	// Wanted on/off! #########	if (GetKeyState(80) < 0)	// key8 P	{		if (bPol == 0)		{			PrintStringWithLiteralStringNow("STRING", "NoPolice Mod ON!", 2000, 1);			ClearWantedLevel(GetPlayer());			SetMaxWantedLevel(0);			SetWantedMultiplier(0.0f);			bPol = 1;			bRep = 1;		}		else if (bPol == 1)		{			PrintStringWithLiteralStringNow("STRING", "NoPolice Mod OFF!", 2000, 1);			SetMaxWantedLevel(6);			SetWantedMultiplier(1.5f);			bPol = 0;			bRep = 0;		}		Wait(200);	// Kurze Pause für Keys!	}	if (bRep == 1)	{		TerminateAllScriptsWithThisName("ambairpotarea");		TerminateAllScriptsWithThisName("ambbridgepatrol");		TerminateAllScriptsWithThisName("ambunarea");		TerminateAllScriptsWithThisName("vigilante");		ClearWantedLevel(GetPlayer());	}}

You can use one bool (b8) but I needed two of them for my mod... ;)

123iamking

I'm working on this, and I found out something:

GTA.Native.Function.Call("Set_Max_Wanted_Level",0); completely useless, no matter what number I set, the max wanted level still is 6; Even when I put it in a tick! Is there anyone can find this work?

GTA.Native.Function.Call("TERMINATE_ALL_SCRIPTS_WITH_THIS_NAME", "ambairpotarea"); We have to call this each time we come to the Airport; if we don't, next time the script "ambairpotarea" will live again. (same with other areas)

GTA.Native.Function.Call("SET_WANTED_MULTIPLIER", 0); It works, but sometime the wanted level's still risen and have to use ("CLEAR_WANTED_LEVEL", Player.Index); set WANTED_MULTIPLIER to 1 to recover the wanted system.

I know that there is a way to completely disable Wanted system just in ONE call - no need to use tick; like this save game: http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=7201

Jitnaught

This is just a complete guess, but maybe try to terminate 'policetest'.

123iamking

This is just a complete guess, but maybe try to terminate 'policetest'.

Nope, that's script has nothing to do with Wanted Level system, plus disable wanted level system have no thing to do with determinate scripts. Determinate scripts is just a temporary solution, because when the Wanted level is disable like in the Never Wanted save game (link in the previous post), those scripts can't raise stars any more.

About the 4 scripts Skorpro determinate: "ambairpotarea", "ambbridgepatrol", "ambunarea", "vigilante".

I think only 2 scripts need to determinate: ambairpotarea ==> trouble at Airport, ambunarea ==> trouble at unarea

the other 2 no need to determinate: ambbridgepatrol ==> pay money at the bridge patrol, vigilante ==> the cop mission that only Niko can do.

Edited by 123iamking

123iamking

Ok, now I know the way to disable wanted level system, still can't do it

wanted = !wanted;if(wanted){g_U10983 = 1; // this is in tbogt ,in GTA4 (Niko) is g_U9942;SET_MAX_WANTED_LEVEL( 6 );}else{g_U10983 = 0;SET_MAX_WANTED_LEVEL( 0 );CLEAR_WANTED_LEVEL( PlayerIndex);}

g_U10983 is a R*'s bool value; I gonna call that bool value is the WC (wanted control) value. The code SET_MAX_WANTED_LEVEL is only working when that WC value is set to false. The problem is that WC value only set to false when R* want to set never wanted level. I have tested this in the mission Caught With Your Pants Down (tbogt): when Luis shoot the Tank's cable bolt, I can totally set the MAX WANTED LEVEL; but of course R* will set WC value to 1 when Luis have done shooting 4 bolt.

So I know how the Never wanted save game 's created, the author of that save game detected the loop hole that R* forgot to set the WC value to true in a mission.

Is there anybody know how to access the WC value? Plz reply to this forum.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by 123iamking

byteMe420

u should do what skorpo says and if scripts restart after u leave the area and come back then u cant do it in one call and need to use a loop or tick to terminate the script when appropriate.

Edited by byteMe420