1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTA V: ULTIMATE TRAILER

Nucking Fuggets

Nucking Fuggets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g4aOV25LD4&feature=youtu.be

Hey Guys,

GTA V is sooo close and out of my boredom while im waiting for that game i decided to make a mashup of all the released trailers for the game. I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think, also if you liked the video be sure to check out my other ones and subscribe.

thanks Fuggets.

EDIT:

Getting real close to 1000 views thanks a lot to those who subbed and gave feedback i'm surprised how much of a stir the music made in you guy's opinions and will use this feedback in future videos.

thanks

Edited by Nucking Fuggets

lll-H-I-M-lll

nice work not to keen on music choice tho

Edited by harbujahn the great
  • Like 1

Yeah Why is dubstep all the same? Starts off decent, then goes to crap...Other than that nice work.

• Like 2

Nucking Fuggets

Yeah Why is dubstep all the same? Starts off decent, then goes to crap...Other than that nice work.

thanks guys and i can agree somewhat with you with the music the problem is i was limited to royalty free music and it was hard finding something that would fit in the end the music i used was my best option, i am glad you enjoyed though :)

not bad.

i know some don't like this kind of music but i would of used this music. This video shows the salton sea area and salvation mountain. kinda crazy.

for some reason it wont let me embed the video :(

Edited by SP3CTR3
  • Like 1

Stopped watching after the music went to bvvvvvv vwum vwum vwummmmmm. Ruined what would've been a good fan made trailer.

I cannot see anymore peapol putting some trailer sequenzes together and call it "epic trailer" "da bomb" or something. Sorry mate, this isn't good at all.

Nucking Fuggets

thanks for all the feed back guys appreciate all of it even if some of it is negative, spent a couple of hours on this so just glad people are watching it <3

Nucking Fuggets

I cannot see anymore peapol putting some trailer sequenzes together and call it "epic trailer" "da bomb" or something. Sorry mate, this isn't good at all.

When I titled it "ultimate trailer" it wasn't to say that my video was "da bomb" or "the sh*t" I titled it that way because to me it seemed the most simple way of explaining that it was all of the trailers in one. I'm sorry if you misunderstood my intentions to me the viewer is the one who should critique my work and give titles such as "the bomb" not myself

And that, little children, is the essence of dubstep.

Um, so you took Rockstar's trailers, re-uploaded them together, call it the 'ultimate trailer', and ask users to subscribe? Is this a joke? I hear it has some poorly made 'dubstep' too. This is just another typical advertising thread, you earn subscribers, not beg for them or get them by taking the work of others.

Nucking Fuggets

Um, so you took Rockstar's trailers, re-uploaded them together, call it the 'ultimate trailer', and ask users to subscribe? Is this a joke? I hear it has some poorly made 'dubstep' too. This is just another typical advertising thread, you earn subscribers, not beg for them or get them by taking the work of others.

first of all I couldn't give a sh*t if you subscribed or not i'm just happy that people are watching something I edited, I just added a simple reminder in my post that I would appreciate subs as well as feedback. secondly if you weren't so ignorant you would see that it isn't just 4 trailers jammed together but i spent at least 2 hours editing and moving around clips to fit music and look good together and lastly I have already explained how limited i was when it came to music.

Next time, please add something like "Fan-made" to the end of the title, so i wouldn't click on it, because i got no interest in fan-made crap, no matter how good it is! :/

Nucking Fuggets

you know what else is a joke the fact that you pirate games that is taking the work of others sh*tting all over it and potentially putting them out of a job.

• Like 1

Decent, wouldn't say ultimate unless it used every scrap of video including the video from the ads on the official website and like others said, better music.....plus, if it was due to royalty free music, why not do the like they guy who made GTA V -- I LOVE L.A. Did, he used I Love L.A. By Randy Newman. Must have had permission or found it royalty free.

I liked it except for the music but I do have to say the beat of the music did fit well with the way you edited the video what software did use to edit?

• Like 1

When I titled it "ultimate trailer" it wasn't to say that my video was "da bomb" or "the sh*t" I titled it that way because to me it seemed the most simple way of explaining that it was all of the trailers in one. I'm sorry if you misunderstood my intentions to me the viewer is the one who should critique my work and give titles such as "the bomb" not myself

You call it "ulitmativ" to gain more views... put at the end you just putted together some scenes of the trailer, put some music over it... and that's all.

No hard work, not your own idea... and there're so many of these trailers like you made.

Nucking Fuggets

I liked it except for the music but I do have to say the beat of the music did fit well with the way you edited the video what software did use to edit?

used adobe premiere to edit <3

Nucking Fuggets

You call it "ulitmativ" to gain more views... put at the end you just putted together some scenes of the trailer, put some music over it... and that's all.

No hard work, not your own idea... and there're so many of these trailers like you made.

may not be the most original idea I can happily admit that but for you to tell me no hard work went into it is just plain stupid you have no idea what went into it because you didn't make it.

Edited by Nucking Fuggets

Fantastic editing, music sounds like nails down a blackboard. Change that and you'll get a 10/10.

Adding: Your video has inspired me to learn how to do that.

Edited by Malndor
  • Like 1

Nucking Fuggets

Fantastic editing, music sounds like nails down a blackboard. Change that and you'll get a 10/10.

Thanks a lot man i plan to do more edits/montages like this surrounding other games so please stayed tuned and let me know what you think <3