Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (91,463 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Ryan

The New GTAForums

Like or Hate  

524 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new update?

walkingsickness

Thanks for changing the topic font. Looks better now less stress on the eyes.

Moth

Blocky, uninspired and bland. That's how I see it. Also, why only GTA V in the banner? Other GTAs exist too. Old design was so much better.

You mean a mostly stock skin is bland and uninspired? Shocker.

Plus its not like this is a permanet. They are upgrading this. Case in point, the quotes are back to the way they were!

W3BB13

I voted "Yes".

I registered here way back in 2007, but to be perfectly honest I really never liked the way the site looked before. Some of the themes looked great for sure, but there were a lot of little things about the format of the forums that just annoyed me. The new format has changed all of that. This place looks great now; it looks professional. I'm surprised so many people seem to have such a big problem with it. Personally, I think the place looks better than it ever has, to the point where I plan on posting here regularly now.

I just want to say great job to all of the admins, moderators, and whoever else that put effort into this new format. I think the place looks awesome.

Ciaran

Couple of things that could be included

-Include Signatures when viewing profiles,

-Increase avatar sizes (Kb)

-Get rid of the wasted space on the right

-Include the old GTAF Colours

-And get rid of the "status" update thing, too much like facebook and also the respect

-*Add Flags

Cheers

Edited by gtavpoliceimprovements

GTAKid667

I'd also to expand on this point by saying that it would be much better to include this section at the top of forum (as it used to be) because the 'Attention' boxes that are present here are not as noticeable (in my opinion)

Moth

I believe they are going to be working on that. It was in the list of things that adamcs posted somewhere in this thread.

And yeah I agree that box would be better at the top center of the page and at the top right, since it f*cks with the spacing.

Ciaran

I believe they are going to be working on that. It was in the list of things that adamcs posted somewhere in this thread

Ah, didn't see his post, glad there working on it

Crokey

This might just be my browser (Firefox) I don't know if others have noticed this, but when scrolling down the page the area around the sig seems to sort of 'jump up' a little as if the page is adjusting itself to fit to the right spacing or position.

PS *cough* Spellcheck *cough*

Moth

This might just be my browser (Firefox) I don't know if others have noticed this, but when scrolling down the page the area around the sig seems to sort of 'jump up' a little as if the page is adjusting itself to fit to the right spacing or position.

I haven't noticed. Hell I tried to see if it does happen, and I got nothing.

And yes, we need spellcheck to work again. Pretty please?

Spider-Vice

That is odd in Firefox because it does work in Chrome. The spellchecker that is.

Edited by Spider-Vice

Crokey

I haven't noticed. Hell I tried to see if it does happen, and I got nothing.

Here's an extremely crappy capture of the screen, it's noticable about the 0:25 mark, when you see CallTheCoroners OUTATIME sig and zzcools.

Andreas

The font is looking good now overall, definitely better than it was a day ago. Also, the forum is working fast again too on both, PC and mobile phone. That's great!

Here's an extremely crappy capture of the screen, it's noticable about the 0:25 mark, when you see CallTheCoroners OUTATIME sig and zzcools.

I have browsed through a lot of topics today, and I never seem to encounter this problem. It happened to me a few times on the old forum, but mostly in the last few weeks when the board in general was slow and unstable.

Edited by Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian

Showstopper 26

Mobile got updated from white to the old blue background! I love it!

gwaha

I would like to see a reply button in every post. If you want to respond to a thread it is just too easy to start quote wars because most more often than not simply click on the quote out of ease. Maybe a reply button could only quote the person you actually want to quote and the quote button is for all the quotes in a post. This way you can more easily choose to avoid quote wars/trains if you don't feel like editing anything out or scroll down the page to reply to a thread.

NYC PATROL

Is it possible we could see another version of "quote trains" return?

Quote trains (if you simply mean quotes in quotes in quotes) are still allowed and still work, so I'm not sure what's the deal? Although they do blend in together, since all quotes have the same background and no border, and that looks a bit wrong.

Edit 2: Another thing I just thought of. Would be nice to see the return of "most users online ever was:" and all those little postings that were at the bottom of the member's reading list on the main page.

It's still there on every page - "Criminals Online Record" is what you're looking for.

Ahh I see. Thanks. :^: So perhaps could the date be added to the record in the future? :beerhat:

Edited by NYC PATROL

GTAKid667

Is it possible we could see another version of "quote trains" return?

Quote trains (if you simply mean quotes in quotes in quotes) are still allowed and still work, so I'm not sure what's the deal? Although they do blend in together, since all quotes have the same background and no border, and that looks a bit wrong.

Edit 2: Another thing I just thought of. Would be nice to see the return of "most users online ever was:" and all those little postings that were at the bottom of the member's reading list on the main page.

It's still there on every page - "Criminals Online Record" is what you're looking for.

Ahh I see. Thanks. :^: So perhaps could the date be added to the record in the future? :beerhat:

It is already there as well, put your cursor over the number :^:

Banana

I just want to say the new mobile theme is a great improvement. It is quick and smooth even on my slow phone. :v:

Edited by Banana.

NYC PATROL

Quote trains (if you simply mean quotes in quotes in quotes) are still allowed and still work, so I'm not sure what's the deal? Although they do blend in together, since all quotes have the same background and no border, and that looks a bit wrong.It's still there on every page - "Criminals Online Record" is what you're looking for.

It is already there as well, put your cursor over the number :^:

Ah hidden lol. Thanks.

Edited by NYC PATROL

Raptomex

I really like it. It has a mobile version now which is great for when I'm at work.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

I think it's annoying that you can't look at a banned members posting history anymore. :/

ExtremoMania

I think it's annoying that you can't look at a banned members posting history anymore. :/

Why did they removed the ability to view the banned members profile and posts?

GTA36362355

Mobile version is f*ckin great!

Sentrion

Actually, someone customized it. The default one was a mess.

GTA36362355

Actually, someone customized it. The default one was a mess.Yeah, I used the default one for a while. It was too basic. On the other hand, this one looks good and works great!

Showstopper 26

:^: I absolutely love it

Sentrion

I quote button should be added to the mobile theme.

na89340qv0n34b09q340

I have the same issue: when you go to the bottom of the page and scroll up the page jumps up about three or four lines every post or so, doesn't happen scrolling down the page though. (Using Firefox 23.0.1)

fuck sivispacem

12 years later and someone came up with an idea to f*ck up the site, looks like i'm leaving this POS just like youtube

Showstopper 26

I quote button should be added to the mobile theme.

It's there. I'm using it now.