The Desert Tales: Aftermath

Satourn

jpE9zCI.png

ABOUT

The Desert Tales: Aftermath is a sequel to the original mission pack, The Desert Tales. It tells us a story of Hugh Gorg, an only son of the infamous Don Gorg, who was an antagonist in the original mission pack. Hugh receives a sudden call from his old friend, Marty. That's where it begins...

STORY

4 years have passed after Dan killed Don and Kazuko. But the desert has changed much - a new leader of Russian Mafia, Saveliy Kravtsov, took over the crime organization after calling a hit on Bogdan, ex-leader. Being tyrant from his very childhood, Saveliy destroyed all of the gangs, excluding Triads, who had to move back to San Fierro.
Meanwhile, Hugh Gorg, who already disbanded his father's Family, receives a call from an old friend of his, Marty Ligg, who becomes one of the last living victims or Saveliy's tyranny. He, along with other remainings of 'The Company Of Six', created a Resistance Group not long ago, but they live a hard time. Marty wants Hugh to take a lead of Resistance Group and try to kill Saveliy before it's too late.

CHARACTERS

Hugh Gorg - Protagonist, Don Gorg’s son. An opposite of his father. Agrees to lead the resistance group.

Marty Ligg - Hugh’s old friend, ex-member of Falcone Clan. One of the still living victims of Saveliy's tyranny. One of the original creators of the Resistance Group.

(more to come soon...)

MISSIONS

Chapter 1

Mission 1 - The Beginning Of The End

Mission 2 - An Important Man

Mission 3 - The Meeting

INFO

The content is absolutely bug and crash-free. If you'll encounter a bug/glitch/crash, make sure it appears a second time. If it does, then follow these steps:

• Restart the game
  • Reinstall DYOM
  • Try to switch the CLEO versions
  • Reinstall the game

If you'll still encounter any bugs, then it must be a problem of your PC.

If you want to give feedback, please note that I'd like to see a constructive one, with pros and cons. Also, I won't mind a written or video review.

The logo was created by XTREME0235. Thank you for your effort.

Edited by Boris The Vodka

Its happening!

87. What is best thing that could happen to DYOM?

All the great designers return

Anyway, I'm gonna give this a try for sure!

EDIT: Played the mission! inlove.gif

Gave feedback!

Edited by Target13

• 1 year later...
ghettospaghetti

'Ey man, I wish ya'd continue The Desert Tales: Aftermath! THE INTO WAS SO FREAKIN AMAZING!! :lol: Ya should finish it! =D

'Ey man, I wish ya'd continue The Desert Tales: Aftermath! THE INTO WAS SO FREAKIN AMAZING!! :lol: Ya should finish it! =D

well, since the topic is bumped now, I have some news

I have written the script for the Prologue chapter, which is going to be cutscene-only. the missions are coming this winter though, because I'm in the process of moving

Edited by SatournFan

• 3 months later...
ghettospaghetti

I have written the script for the Prologue chapter, which is going to be cutscene-only. the missions are coming this winter though, because I'm in the process of moving

Well, it's winter now. When are the missions coming out? :D

Well, it's winter now. When are the missions coming out? :D

Please,next time PM the designer.

Bumping is the worst choice.