Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,812 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Negan

Story theory

Negan

Hello, I started this thread because I would like to discuss and hear your opinions on my theory about story in the GTA 5 game.

My theory is that Michael has been moved to Los Santos after he witnessed something bad at North Yankton. Now you should better sit down, because what's coming next will definetly blow your mind up.

North Yankton is in fact at the North Pole. North Yankton is a small village at North Pole which consists of few houses, mansion and a huge toy factory. Most of the residents have job at the local toy factory, where they create toys for kids for Christmas. They all work for Michael...Michael de Santa Claus. Yes you are reading right. Michael de Santa Claus lives at the mansion, supervising workers in his factory.

One day, precisely 24th of December, Michael heads to the garage for his sled as usual. On his way there he founds out something that he will regret seeing for the rest of his life. He finds out his friend El Santo Trevor Clos from Mexico stealing his gifts and raping most of his reindeers who did not escape. El Trevor notices Michael and he calmly explains to him, that the factory is now his and Michael should better piss off, while sexually humiliating Rudolph.

Michael is scared and decides to give up and retire from what he was doing. He moves to Los Santos, where he buys new mansion for the money which parents paid for christmas gifts. He lives succesful life, but he has problems with his family. His wife is cheating on him with Babouschka and his son celebrates hanukkah instead of christmas. He cant stand it anymore so he decides to find El Santo Trevos Clos and deal with him.

He meets this Franklin Kwanzaa, who helps him find Trevor. They finally confront each other at Vinewood movie studio, where Michael co-produces a new Christmas movie, while Trevor is picked as the main star by producer. They get both very angry at each other, but Franklin arrives at lasts seconds with watermelons and realistic steaks and finally persuades them to stop fightning and make peace.

They both shake hands and drive off into the sunset, last scene shows all 3 of them having a BBQ party with realisitc steaks. " Three wise men" pops out and story ends.

Remarkable replies:

I was thinking the story ends as Michael de Santa Claus and El Trevor opening up a Realistic Steak Factory. Everyday Trevor goes to Blaine County hunting down cows for steak and they make Realistic Steak out of it. Then Franklin buys stocks in Michael de Santa Claus and El Trevor's company, they now have enough wealth to head back to the north pole (North Yankton) to fly the sleigh and deliver Realistic Steak to all the little children around the world for Christmas.

lol. Stupid.

Just wasted 5 minutes of my life  suicidal.gif

I think I know why Michael de Santa Claus moves to Los Santos. "I guess it was the weather, or the, you know that thing, that magic. Clearly referencing Realistic Steak. I heard in the cut scene audio that Michael de Santa Claus didn't like North Yankton because there was no Realistic Steak nor Realistic Grass there, only Realistic Toys.

Evidence:

North Yankton - snow, area at the north

Michael De Santa Claus - revelated name - source GTA wikipedia

Trevor - is crazy, likes to do weird things

Franklin - is black

What do you think? Lets discuss.

user posted image

Edited by Negan

killerbee25

This is so true.Like,really,really true.

SlappyPwnsAss

What the f*ck cry.gif

GTAIVman

Lol good story. You should write the next GTA

Negan

THanks, but its just theory. I just found some evidence which probably revelates that Franklin is in fact Benjamin Franklin traveling through time with Marty McFly.

Tobias_Rieper

Mein Gott... It all makes sense now.

MrSteakson

THE SPOILERS MAN, THE SPOILERS. Thanks a lot, now I gotta cancel my pre order since I already know the story. You must be working at Rockstar or something, prick.

guden

Grand Theft Sled suicidal.gif

Negan
THE SPOILERS MAN, THE SPOILERS. Thanks a lot, now I gotta cancel my pre order since I already know the story. You must be working at Rockstar or something, prick.

Sorry sir, the only spoiler here might be Michael's name, but everything else is just theory.

I once went by Rockstar HQ with my dog and saw santa hat thorugh the window for split second. I dont work there sorry.

Jimmy Darmody

lol. Stupid.

GTAIVman

I was thinking the story ends as Michael de Santa Claus and El Trevor opening up a Realistic Steak Factory. Everyday Trevor goes to Blaine County hunting down cows for steak and they make Realistic Steak out of it. Then Franklin buys stocks in Michael de Santa Claus and El Trevor's company, they now have enough wealth to head back to the north pole (North Yankton) to fly the sleigh and deliver Realistic Steak to all the little children around the world for Christmas.

defizzle

Sorry sir, the only spoiler here might be Michael's name, but everything else is just theory.

I once went by Rockstar HQ with my dog and saw santa hat thorugh the window for split second. I dont work there sorry.

My brothers girlfriend has a cousin whose grandfather has a friends whose great-grandson heard from his former pet rat who now lives in the sewage in the R* HQ, that this is 100% accurate moto_whistle.gif

Ranieri.

OH

MY

GOD

You just blew my mind with the 'Michael De-Santa clause' thing

Seriously, made my day pal.

AlexisRonaldo

10/10. Nice theory.

HARBUJAHN

now i know realistic steak is confirmed i shall be buying the the rockstar gold edition

that comes with a golden rockstar steak knife and rockstar silk napkin icon14.gif

vibe92

This is why the forum should have been closed to new members from August 1st.

InfernoV

This actually makes a lot of sense but you just f*cking ruined the story

Negan

Sir, I've been registered on these forums since 2007 I think. I didnt visit forums for like 1 year and forgot all the login details. So I created new account, dont judge people by their register date, this thread is serious disscusion in the ocean of leak info and pointless threads.

HARBUJAHN

join date means what exactly?

Negan

Ill update the first post with other theories. Keep it up guys icon14.gif

Sakurai Aoi

cool story pal

Emperor Zero

Just wasted 5 minutes of my life suicidal.gif

Negan
Just wasted 5 minutes of my life suicidal.gif

Thanks for your reply, I really appreciated it and I will include it in my main post. smile.gif

GTAIVman

I think I know why Michael de Santa Claus moves to Los Santos. "I guess it was the weather, or the, you know that thing, that magic. Clearly referencing Realistic Steak. I heard in the cut scene audio that Michael de Santa Claus didn't like North Yankton because there was no Realistic Steak nor Realistic Grass there, only Realistic Toys.

AlexisRonaldo

Dude, if you actually listened further... Franklin told Michael about the secret stash of realistic steak which Lamar told him about, so they got everyone to meet up to create a heist for that special steak that is supposedly located in North Yankton.

Jesse Pinkman

Nice I think this is the most sensible thread made in last 3 weeks.