3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

BEGINit

Shine o' Vice

Ivan1997GTA

Neat! The last one kinda reminds me of the Ammu-Nation/Emmet's icons from the mobile/Xbox 360/PS3 versions of San Andreas.

chenshengdzyh
Maverick512

This is perhaps a modification in the style of GTA Anderius Alien City that seeks to make an unofficial sequel made by fans of the game... Even the title of the team resembles shine o'Vice. Example PISTUKAS Shine o'Vice. GTA Anderius Alien City Deniska.

SLON1936

Anderius is a banter mod, it has never been an "unofficial official continuation".

Maverick512
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SLON1936 said:

Anderius is a banter mod, it has never been an "unofficial official continuation".

HAHAHA It's just that Pistukas sounds funny, I'm a troller, PISTUKAS from the Finnish language the female connector WTF?. XD

Edited by Maverick512

Hеllеn
Posted (edited)

For me Shine o Vice mod didn't work, crashed at loading, and I did this:
delete rwd3d9.dll,d3d8.dll,dinput8.dll
and replace VC.cleo.asi with cleo.asi.
Now mod loading without crash and work
-------------------------------------------

and about this place. I think this place dont can be construct at one year QAm_2fDCCKg.jpg

Edited by Hеllеn

Hеllеn
Posted (edited)

and about this parking. it dont have pillars. how it hasnt fallen yet?pp2UCJ75Yxc.jpg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

and if the mod action in 1987, then I do not see a normal justification for the replacement of the all vc vehicles. We can replace part of cars, but not all

Edited by Hеllеn

BEGINit
Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2019 at 8:45 PM, OTTOOTTI said:

Please help me i can not find the last side mission. I open the Main.scm file and discovered that in game is a side mission with Sanchez.
But in game i can find any parked Sanchez with a mission.
Alternative missions in game i find the Faggio in Starfish Island and the Golfcard in a Golf course with is a checkpoint mission.

There isn't one. Grab the Sanchez from somewhere else and enter the docks area filled with cargo containers.

Edited by BEGINit

Hеllеn

Shine o Vice sh*t
Justification:
1)Ill-conceived layout of the city. The fact that supposedly built in a year would actually build a year 2-3 maybe 5, but not one.
2)Car park of random, not canonical, wrong in time period sh*t.(back standart cars)(and if you dont know miami police in 87 dont use caprics) 
3)Hard as f*ck missions. I quit on a mission with a infinity life asshole with a chainsaw, because I have nowhere to tear my ass. Fix imunities on part of missions.

TheShadowX18
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Hеllеn said:

Shine o Vice sh*t
Justification:
1)Ill-conceived layout of the city. The fact that supposedly built in a year would actually build a year 2-3 maybe 5, but not one.
2)Car park of random, not canonical, wrong in time period sh*t.(back standart cars)(and if you dont know miami police in 87 dont use caprics) 
3)Hard as f*ck missions. I quit on a mission with a infinity life asshole with a chainsaw, because I have nowhere to tear my ass. Fix imunities on part of missions.

Please stop already, Your opinion ok, get good ok. The missions were supposed to be harder i am sure i have seen Speccy saying that on the forums here once already but of course some people don't read that. If a mission is too hard don't go all out if it's the end of the world.

Edited by TheShadowX18

Ryba15
31 minutes ago, Hеllеn said:

Changing the value of the damage given by shotgun in weapon.dat file it's a protip to pass it

TheShadowX18

Also the mission clearly tells you what to do just pointing that out to her, there is a dodge keybind what more do you want.

TheShadowX18
Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, Hеllеn said:

Shine o Vice sh*t
Justification:

i mean if it's your first time playing a GTA game i can understand you failing these kind of missions, but don't be so mad because of that. these missions are atleast for an experienced GTA player, one that completed the series can easily do these missions, alright i admit bulldozer takes some try's but not so hard to the point of raging hard there are certain ways to complete it, the chainsaw guy just dodge when he comes at you but keep watch on your health bar because everytime you dodge a certain amount of health goes of tip > use body armor, As far as the cars, well these are updated Cars and some are new, i have no problem with them they look great. It's a demo so things can change.

they even made a brand new island. I mean come on just appreciate the looks of the mod instead of hating the missions

it was on a commercial

And i also appreciate the originality of some missions, they brought challenge and i like that, i wouldn't like to sprint through the missions fast, i mean missions i like them long and hard (sounds bad lol). a good example is the one with the haitian shootout in little haiti forgot the missions name.

Edited by TheShadowX18

Maverick512

Thanks to Shine o'Vice I can play GTA Vice City again in years thanks Pistukas!😉

Kalvin
1 hour ago, Hеllеn said:

newspaper01_64_2.png

TheShadowX18
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Kalvin said:

newspaper01_64_2.png

No way this is for the particle.txd :) nice, excited

Also just point this out the amount of interiors that are open look fantastic, the one close to the hyman garage looks cool it's close to the taco place

80s kind of dining.

Edited by TheShadowX18

Datalvarezguy
12 hours ago, Hеllеn said:

and about this parking. it dont have pillars. how it hasnt fallen yet?pp2UCJ75Yxc.jpg

and if the mod action in 1987, then I do not see a normal justification for the replacement of the all vc vehicles. We can replace part of cars, but not all

Many cars existed in the 80's, honestly just chalk it up to new models rolling around and Vice being a big city with many people and different types of cars. Doesn't break much inmersion that way, does it?

HotlineVice19603
19 hours ago, Maverick512 said:

HAHAHA It's just that Pistukas sounds funny, I'm a troller, PISTUKAS from the Finnish language the female connector WTF?. XD

Pistukas is a slang for a penis in Lithuanian (BEGINit's first language).

Speccy
3 minutes ago, HotlineVice19603 said:

I’m honored to be a part of this team, under this name.

Maverick512
16 minutes ago, HotlineVice19603 said:

PENIS ENTERTAINMENT® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Maverick512
Spoiler

Spider-Vice

To everyone still responding to deleted posts, please refresh the page, I've spent the last 20 minutes cleaning all of this mess up.

QaisAla
15 hours ago, Hеllеn said:

Shine o Vice sh*t
Justification:
2)Car park of random, not canonical, wrong in time period sh*t.(back standart cars)(and if you dont know miami police in 87 dont use caprics

Sorry for the reply but since you came here complaining nonsense about this mod like "Why it was set in 1987" or "Why there's a car based of the late 90's Sport car" etc...

Look. If you like this mod please continue playing and appreciate their hard work, if you don't like this mod uninstall it and don't download it again.

IlyaKostygov
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Hеllеn said:

Shine o Vice sh*t
Justification:

Good Job Comrade! Please find and show us some more masterpieces like that. 

Guys, why you dont want to show your mod to official rockstar society? I think that Housers will be so happy when they see and play this such great masterpiece. 

UPDATE:

Why you did not use vehiclegrunge256 in texture works? I think this is the best texture in GTA Universe ever!

UPDATE2:

I tell to GTA Kupyansk Team and they will help you with developing all this lowpoly beauty. :^:

Edited by IlyaKostygov

SLON1936
5 hours ago, IlyaKostygov said:

I tell to GTA Kupyansk Team and they will help you with developing all this lowpoly beauty.

And main character switched to Pakhom from Green Elephant The Movie?

xxnooblyxx(temp ban)

I am so f*cking confused right now. 

Maverick512
On 5/15/2019 at 1:26 AM, Hеllеn said:

Maybe they can use Add on to not remove vehicles and expanding the traffic in Vice City would be a good option.

thalilmythos

I don't know why i get some Driver mixed with vice city in this mod, but i love it, i think the only complain i have is the way the dialogue shots are made, the place the camera is usually ubicated when characters are talking is kinda akward, i know i know you all are not directors, but it's kind of easy to learn how to make some better shots, just by learning the types, maybe it 's nitpicking or something, maybe i'm just too much of a "Michael De Santa movie buff type" but hey, it does no harm saying it.

deltaCJ
4 minutes ago, thalilmythos said:

I don't know why i get some Driver mixed with vice city in this mod, but i love it, i think the only complain i have is the way the dialogue shots are made, the place the camera is usually ubicated when characters are talking is kinda akward, i know i know you all are not directors, but it's kind of easy to learn how to make some better shots, just by learning the types, maybe it 's nitpicking or something, maybe i'm just too much of a "Michael De Santa movie buff type" but hey, it does no harm saying it.

I agree with this, but then again we are planning to add more cinematic scenes and change bugs, and views. Appreciate the comment, and we'll take your comment into the pile of things we should work on. Thanks!

thalilmythos

I was meaning to ask, since i'm now experimenting it, i did the second mission and then went to save and the game crashes when i do, is this a common problem?