3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Midnightz

Clear radar icon pool?

Midnightz

For GTA SA...

Anyone in the know have a quick fix via cleo script for resetting/emptying the radar icon pool?

I had saved game progress with some threads loading extra icons and now the pool is full = exceeds the limit = other icons won't appear anymore.

Hoping someone has a quick-n-dirty memory hack for this?

Thanks in advance smile.gif

Silent

It'd be better to fix it manually via hex editing. Could you upload that save?

Midnightz

Oh? Sure, preference for where?

Midnightz

http://www.sendspace.com/file/h4gh7m

I'm trying to do a play-through of my modded game and this problem, of all problems, I am unable to prevent regardless how I code it to delete these from memory, ugh. Sure wish there was a mem hack for it. (not having that makes it impossible to test if the code is functioning as intended)

OrionSR

The only tool I've seen that deals with the radar icons is hmvartak's Online Glitch Repair Tool. I'm not sure how well it will serve your purpose though. It was mostly intended for removing those stray yellow markers that refuse to go away after some missions, but some people have been using to clean up markers placed by cleo mods.

Radar markers are easy to remove with opcodes if you can identify the index of the icon. This isn't an easy trick without a radar blip viewer. The blips were never well documented so they never made it into any of the save editor.

Midnightz

Understood. But see, if I remove these using opcodes, they are no longer visible but still in memory somehow. Two different scenarios...

And if I want to say, place new radar icons using a Cleo script, then save game, exceed limit, then destory those markers after and resave, the game retains them and is still stuck over the limit.

Is there no way to destroy all Cleo inserted radar icons before saving or a true toggle option? No single command?

Silent

Not really. That's a major CLEO drawback, no way to make stuff non-persistent.

I'll try to fix that save by hand tomorrow icon14.gif

EDIT:

Ugh, what kind of SCM do you have? The save crashes on my 1.0 SCM.

Edited by SilentPL

Midnightz

CLEO drawback, I see.

In my previous project, I actually had done an aggressive rewrite of the entire radar icon system. It allowed for tons more icons to be added without exceeding the game limit. I lost that modded game (hard drive died) and I really don't want to have to do that again.

My SCM is v1.0 but it is modded for everything to be open at the beginning. Likely reason for crash?

Silent

Yep. Upload the SCM here so I can at least test it.

gtafan113

I have also been having this problem.

The save glitch fix thing Silent mentioned does fix it for me. You just have to select which icon there are extras of in your game. Try all the different icons CLEO has added and it will tell you if your game had any that needed to be removed.

The only drawback is that this must be done again when your game starts to get filled with icons from those CLEO scrips again, but at least you will know which icons to get rid of next time.

A way to prevent this from happening would be cool. And the hacking of the radar icon limit the OP mentioned sounds pretty awesome. That'd be a cool mod by itself I think. tounge.gif

Wesser

Radar markers are easy to remove with opcodes if you can identify the index of the icon.

Pretty unlikely. REMOVE_BLIP (0164) checks for the marker flag of the handle denoted by the high bits, which must be equal to that of the marker set at the index specified by the low bits, in order to validate its deletion. The flag constantly changes, thus the standard commands doesn't help to build up a safe method.

I managed to create this little ingame editor to reach your goal:

{$CLEO}0000: NOPvar   [email protected]: Int   [email protected]: Intendconst   DEFAULT_TIME            = 250endconst   PAD1                    = 0endconst   LEFTSTICKX              = 0   LEFTSHOULDER1           = 4TRIANGLE                = 15CROSS                   = 16endconst   RADAR_SPRITE_WAYPOINT   = 41endconst   BLIP_QUERY_LISTCOUNT    = 0   BLIP_QUERY_FIRSTPRESENT = 1   BLIP_QUERY_NEXTPRESENT  = 2   BLIP_QUERY_PREVPRESENT  = 3end// No frontend textures unload while exiting from the menu.0A8C: write_memory 0x00576D0E size 4 value 0x90909090 vp true // CMenuManager.Hide0A8C: write_memory 0x00576D12 size 1 value 0x90 vp true// Reload frontend textures.0AA6: call_method 0x00572EC0 struct 0x00BA6748 num_params 0 pop 0 // CMenuManager.LoadAllTextures0A8C: write_memory 0x00BA68A4 size 1 value true vp false // [email protected] = 0while true   {//Remove map fog.   for [email protected] = 0x00BA3730 to 0x00BA3790       0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 4 value 0x01010101 vp false   end}   if and       [email protected] > DEFAULT_TIME   00E1:  is_button_pressed PAD1 button LEFTSHOULDER1 // Secondary Fire   then       [email protected] = 0       01B4: set_player_control $PLAYER_CHAR to false       0AB1: call_scm_func @queryBlipList 2 BLIP_QUERY_LISTCOUNT 0x00BA86F0 store_to [email protected] // aclBlips       if           [email protected] > 0       then           0826: display_hud false           0581: display_radar false           03F0: use_text_commands true           0390: load_texture_dictionary 'pcbtns'           for [email protected] = 0 to 63               0A90: [email protected] = [email protected] * 0x04 // sizeof(CTexture)               0A8E: [email protected] = 0x00BAA250 + [email protected] // aclRadarSprites               0A8E: [email protected] = 0x00A94B68 + [email protected] // aclTexSprites               0A8D: [email protected] = read_memory [email protected] size 4 vp false               0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 4 value [email protected] vp false           end           0A8D: [email protected] = read_memory 0x00BA6890 size 4 vp false // pclMenuManager.m_aclTextures[20]           0A8C: write_memory 0x00A94C68 size 4 value [email protected] vp false // aclRadarSprites[64]           038F: load_sprite 'right' from 66           038F: load_sprite 'left' from 67           [email protected] = 1           0AB1: call_scm_func @queryBlipList 2 BLIP_QUERY_FIRSTPRESENT 0x00BA86F0 store_pointer_to [email protected] index_to [email protected]           [email protected] = 0           while true               03E3: set_sprites_draw_before_fade true               038E: draw_rect 320.0 224.0 size 640.0 448.0 colour 0 0 0 255               03E3: set_sprites_draw_before_fade true               038D: draw_sprite 65 position 320.0 224.0 size 504.0 312.0 colour 255 255 255 255               03E3: set_sprites_draw_before_fade true               038E: draw_rect 66.0 224.0 size 4.0 320.0 colour 128 128 128 255               03E3: set_sprites_draw_before_fade true               038E: draw_rect 574.0 224.0 size 4.0 320.0 colour 128 128 128 255               03E3: set_sprites_draw_before_fade true               038E: draw_rect 320.0 66.0 size 504.0 4.0 colour 128 128 128 255               03E3: set_sprites_draw_before_fade true               038E: draw_rect 320.0 382.0 size 504.0 4.0 colour 128 128 128 255               gosub @BlipIdTextSettings               045A: draw_text_1number 320.0 396.0 GXT 'NUMBER' number [email protected] // ~1~               gosub @BlipCountTextSettings               045A: draw_text_1number 320.0 420.0 GXT 'NUMBER' number [email protected] // ~1~               0A8E: [email protected] = [email protected] + 0x24 // CBlip.m_cSpriteId               0A8D: [email protected] = read_memory [email protected] size 1 vp false               [email protected] += 1               0A8E: [email protected] = [email protected] + 0x08 // CBlip.m_stPos.m_fX               0A8D: [email protected] = read_memory [email protected] size 4 vp false               [email protected] *= 0.084 // 252.0 / 3000.0               [email protected] += 320.0               0A8E: [email protected] = [email protected] + 0x0C // CBlip.m_stPos.m_fY               0A8D: [email protected] = read_memory [email protected] size 4 vp false               [email protected] *= -0.052 // 156.0 / 3000.0               [email protected] += 224.0               03E3: set_sprites_draw_before_fade true               038D: draw_sprite [email protected] position [email protected] [email protected] size 8.0 8.0 colour 255 255 255 255               if                   [email protected] > 1               then                   03E3: set_sprites_draw_before_fade true                   038D: draw_sprite 66 position 288.0 408.0 size 24.0 24.0 colour 255 255 255 255               end               if                   [email protected] < [email protected]               then                   03E3: set_sprites_draw_before_fade true                   038D: draw_sprite 67 position 352.0 408.0 size 24.0 24.0 colour 255 255 255 255               end               if and                   [email protected] > DEFAULT_TIME               00E1:  is_button_pressed PAD1 button CROSS // Sprint               then                   0AA5: call 0x00587C10 num_params 1 pop 1 iIndex [email protected] // CBlip.ClearBlipAtIndex                   [email protected] -= 1                   if                       [email protected] > 0                   then                       if                           [email protected] < [email protected]                       then                           0AB1: call_scm_func @queryBlipList 2 BLIP_QUERY_NEXTPRESENT [email protected] store_pointer_to [email protected] index_to [email protected]                       else                           0AB1: call_scm_func @queryBlipList 2 BLIP_QUERY_PREVPRESENT [email protected] store_pointer_to [email protected] index_to [email protected]                           [email protected] -= 1                       end                   else                       break                   end                   [email protected] = 0               end               if and                   [email protected] > DEFAULT_TIME               00E1:  is_button_pressed PAD1 button LEFTSTICKX // Left/Right               then                   0494: get_position_of_analogue_sticks PAD1 store_to [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]                   if                       [email protected] > 0                   then                       if                           [email protected] < [email protected]                       then                           [email protected] += 1                           0AB1: call_scm_func @queryBlipList 2 BLIP_QUERY_NEXTPRESENT [email protected] store_pointer_to [email protected] index_to [email protected]                       end                   else                       if                           [email protected] > 1                       then                           [email protected] -= 1                           0AB1: call_scm_func @queryBlipList 2 BLIP_QUERY_PREVPRESENT [email protected] store_pointer_to [email protected] index_to [email protected]                       end                   end                   [email protected] = 0               end               if and                   [email protected] > DEFAULT_TIME               00E1:  is_button_pressed PAD1 button TRIANGLE // Enter/exit vehicle               then                   break               end               wait 0           end           for [email protected] = 0 to 64               0A90: [email protected] = [email protected] * 0x04               [email protected] += 0x00A94B68               0A8C: write_memory [email protected] size 4 value 0x00000000 vp false           end           01B4: set_player_control $PLAYER_CHAR to true           0826: display_hud true           0581: display_radar true           0391: remove_texture_dictionary           [email protected] = 0       end   end   wait 0end:BlipIdTextSettings033F: set_text_scale 0.6 2.50904: get_hud_colour 3 store_to [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] @BlipTextSettingsreturn:BlipCountTextSettings033F: set_text_scale 0.3 1.250904: get_hud_colour 12 store_to [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] @BlipTextSettingsreturn:BlipTextSettings0340: set_text_colour [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]: set_text_justify false0342: set_text_center true0343: set_text_wrap_X 640.00348: set_text_proportional true03E0: set_text_draw_before_fade true03E4: set_text_right_justify falsereturn:queryBlipListvar   [email protected]: Int   [email protected]: Intendif    [email protected] == BLIP_QUERY_PREVPRESENTthen   [email protected] = -0x28 // sizeof(CBlip)   [email protected] -= 0x28else   [email protected] = 0x28   if       [email protected] == BLIP_QUERY_NEXTPRESENT   then       [email protected] += 0x28   [email protected] = 0while true   {0A8E: [email protected] = [email protected] + 0x24   0A8D: [email protected] = read_memory [email protected] size 1 vp false}   0A8E: [email protected] = [email protected] + 0x25 // CBlip.m_ucFlag   0A8D: [email protected] = read_memory [email protected] size 1 vp false   0A8E: [email protected] = [email protected] + 0x26 // CBlip.m_ucTypeFlag   0A8D: [email protected] = read_memory [email protected] size 1 vp false   if and       //[email protected] <> RADAR_SPRITE_WAYPOINT   08B7:  is_bit_set [email protected] bit 1   08B7:  is_bit_set [email protected] bit 1   then       08C3: clear_bit [email protected] bit 6       08C3: clear_bit [email protected] bit 7       [email protected] /= 4       if or           [email protected] == 4           [email protected] == 5       then           if               [email protected] <> BLIP_QUERY_LISTCOUNT           then               0A8F: [email protected] = [email protected] - 0x00BA86F0               [email protected] /= 0x28               0485: return_true               0AB2: ret 2 [email protected] [email protected]           else               [email protected] += 1           end       end   end   [email protected] += [email protected]   if or       [email protected] < 0x00BA86F0       [email protected] > 0x00BAA220   then       if           [email protected] <> BLIP_QUERY_LISTCOUNT       then           059A: return_false           0AB2: ret 2 0x00000000 -1       end       0AB2: ret 1 [email protected]   endend

CONTROLS:

• Press Secondary Fire to show the map;
  • Press Left/Right to increase/decrease the marker index;
  • Press Sprint to delete the marker;
  • Press Enter/exit vehicle to hide everything.
I may release a more sophisticated "Demarker Mode" in the near feature. icon14.gif Edited by Wesser

Midnightz

Thanks everyone for the replies. smile.gif

THANK YOU Wesser! cookie.gif I will try this ASAP! biggrin.gif

DK22Pac

Maybe this will work too?

{$CLEO}0000:// Re-Initialise blip structs arrayfor [email protected] = 0 to 174   0AA5: call 0x587C10 num_params 1 pop 1 [email protected]: end_custom_thread

OrionSR

I would think that would work just fine if you didn't want any of the standard icons on the map. Replacing the standard icons is liable to be more complex than dancing around them, especially considering the variable status of the properties.

Midnightz

I have a few minutes to reply and I will test both above this weekend. Thanks again! But I wanted to say this in the interest of sharing ideas...

In my 1st (now lost) rewrite of SA, I had manually gone through the scm and rewrote all radar markers for businesses to only show on the island CJ was on and this helped make room for other mods I'd made such as new properties, missing business markers, gas stations, police stations, fire stations, and other unused icons. It worked very well but was very time consuming to make. I may do it again in this rewrite, not sure.

I am hoping these solutions will just allow Cleo mods that add radar icons to be removed from memory properly so that the regular ones will always show. It's less messy and gives the mod user the freedom to add/remove mods. smile.gif

You guys are great, thanks!

Midnightz

Wesser: I've tested your script but when I press secondary fire, it just crashes my exe. :cry: Looking at your code comments... Is it because I already have the entire map defogged (at start) in my SCM? Or maybe that I have extra textures loading in other CLEO scripts?

DK22Pac: OrionSR is correct, your code works but just removes every radar marker in the game. Could you write something similar that removes just the fuel (car) radar markers?

Thanks all. :)

Wesser

Very likely. The script has been tested on an unmodded game and no crash was encountered. If you are looking for removing all "car" blips only, use this code (untested):

CODE

{$CLEO}

0000: NOP

var
[email protected]: Int
[email protected]: Int
end
const
RADAR_SPRITE_IMPOUND = 55
end
for [email protected] = 0 to 174
0A90: [email protected] = [email protected] * 0x28 // sizeof(CBlip)
[email protected] += 0x00BA86F0
0A8E: [email protected] = [email protected] + 0x24 // CBlip.m_eRadarSprite
0A8D: [email protected] = read_memory [email protected] size 1 vp false
0A8E: [email protected] = [email protected] + 0x25 // CBlip.m_ucFlag
0A8E: [email protected] = [email protected] + 0x26 // CBlip.m_ucTypeFlag
if and
[email protected] == RADAR_SPRITE_IMPOUND
08B7: is_bit_set [email protected] bit 1
08B7: is_bit_set [email protected] bit 1
then
08C3: clear_bit [email protected] bit 6
08C3: clear_bit [email protected] bit 7
[email protected] /= 4
if or
[email protected] == 4
[email protected] == 5
then
0AA5: call 0x00587C10 num_params 1 pop 1 iIndex [email protected] // CBlip.ClearBlipAtIndex
end
end
end
0A93: end_custom_thread

Edited by Wesser

OrionSR
0A8E: [email protected] = [email protected] + 0x25 // CBlip.m_ucFlag

0A8E: [email protected] = [email protected] + 0x26 // CBlip.m_ucTypeFlag

Can you provide reference for the flag fields of the radar markers? The save documentation is incomplete; all we have is "0x25 byte[2] unknown flags." I believe this has hampered development of icon tools included with save editors.

http://www.gtamodding.com/index.php?title=Saves_%28GTA_SA%29#Block_9:_Markers

Edited by OrionSR

Wesser

Can you provide reference for the flag fields of the radar markers? The save documentation is incomplete; all we have is "0x25 byte[2] unknown flags." I believe this has hampered development of icon tools included with save editors.

http://www.gtamodding.com/index.php?title=Saves_%28GTA_SA%29#Block_9:_Markers

This is what I came up but none of the listed flags, enumerations or class/struct members have been tested ingame:

#define BLIP_FLAG_BRIGHT	 0x01 // It makes use of bright colors. Always set.#define BLIP_FLAG_EXIST		 0x02 // It is available.#define BLIP_FLAG_SHORTRANGE 0x04 // It doesn't show permanently on the radar.#define BLIP_FLAG_FRIENDLY	 0x08 // It is affected by BLIP_COLOUR_THREAT.#define BLIP_FLAG_PRIORITY	 0x10 // It has the priority over the entity (it will still appear after the entity's deletion).#define BLIP_FLAG_BIT5		 0x20 // Possibly a leftover. Always unset (unused).#define BLIP_FLAG_FRIEND	 0x40 // It selects BLIP_COLOUR_BLUE. If unset toghether with BLIP_FLAG_THREAT, any color.#define BLIP_FLAG_THREAT	 0x80 // It selects BLIP_COLOUR_RED. If unset toghether with BLIP_FLAG_FRIEND, any color.enum EBlipHandle : char {	BLIP_HANDLE_NONE,			// 0	BLIP_HANDLE_CAR,			// 1	BLIP_HANDLE_CHAR,			// 2	BLIP_HANDLE_OBJECT,			// 3	BLIP_HANDLE_COORD,			// 4 - Checkpoint.	BLIP_HANDLE_CONTACTPOINT,	// 5 - Sphere.	BLIP_HANDLE_SPOTLIGHT,		// 6	BLIP_HANDLE_PICKUP			// 7};enum EBlipDisplay : char {	BLIP_DISPLAY_NEITHER,		// 0	BLIP_DISPLAY_MARKERONLY,	// 1	BLIP_DISPLAY_BLIPONLY,		// 2	BLIP_DISPLAY_BOTH			// 3};// See <https://www.dropbox.com/s/oi3i4f0qsbe7z10/blip_marker_colors.html> to view these colors.enum EBlipColour : unsigned int {	BLIP_COLOUR_RED,			// 0	BLIP_COLOUR_GREEN,			// 1	BLIP_COLOUR_BLUE,			// 2	BLIP_COLOUR_WHITE,			// 3	BLIP_COLOUR_YELLOW,			// 4	BLIP_COLOUR_REDCOPY,		// 5 - What? It was BLIP_COLOUR_PURPLE.	BLIP_COLOUR_BLUECOPY,		// 6 - Why? It was BLIP_COLOUR_CYAN.	BLIP_COLOUR_THREAT,			// 7 - If BLIP_FLAG_FRIENDLY is not set (by default) it is BLIP_COLOUR_RED, else BLIP_COLOUR_BLUE.	BLIP_COLOUR_DESTINATION		// 8 - Default color.};enum ERadarSprite : char {	RADAR_SPRITE_NONE,			// 0	RADAR_SPRITE_WHITE,			// 1	RADAR_SPRITE_CENTRE,		// 2	RADAR_SPRITE_MAP_HERE,		// 3	RADAR_SPRITE_NORTH,			// 4	RADAR_SPRITE_AIRYARD,		// 5	RADAR_SPRITE_AMMUGUN,		// 6	RADAR_SPRITE_BARBERS,		// 7	RADAR_SPRITE_BIGSMOKE,		// 8	RADAR_SPRITE_BOATYARD,		// 9	RADAR_SPRITE_BURGERSHOT,	// 10	RADAR_SPRITE_BULLDOZER,		// 11	RADAR_SPRITE_CATALINAPINK,	// 12	RADAR_SPRITE_CESARVIAPANDO,	// 13 - What? R* mistype?	RADAR_SPRITE_CHICKEN,		// 14	RADAR_SPRITE_CJ,			// 15	RADAR_SPRITE_CRASH1,		// 16	RADAR_SPRITE_DINER,			// 17 - Yet another one?	RADAR_SPRITE_EMMETGUN,		// 18	RADAR_SPRITE_ENEMYATTACK,	// 19	RADAR_SPRITE_FIRE,			// 20	RADAR_SPRITE_GIRLFRIEND,	// 21	RADAR_SPRITE_HOSTPITAL,		// 22 - Again?	RADAR_SPRITE_LOGOSYNDICATE,	// 23	RADAR_SPRITE_MADDOG,		// 24	RADAR_SPRITE_MAFIACASINO,	// 25	RADAR_SPRITE_MCSTRAP,		// 26	RADAR_SPRITE_MODGARAGE,		// 27	RADAR_SPRITE_OGLOC,			// 28	RADAR_SPRITE_PIZZA,			// 29	RADAR_SPRITE_POLICE,		// 30	RADAR_SPRITE_PROPERTYG,		// 31	RADAR_SPRITE_PROPERTYR,		// 32	RADAR_SPRITE_RACE,			// 33	RADAR_SPRITE_RYDER,			// 34	RADAR_SPRITE_SAVEGAME,		// 35	RADAR_SPRITE_SCHOOL,		// 36	RADAR_SPRITE_QMARK,			// 37	RADAR_SPRITE_SWEET,			// 38	RADAR_SPRITE_TATTOO,		// 39	RADAR_SPRITE_THETRUTH,		// 40	RADAR_SPRITE_WAYPOINT,		// 41	RADAR_SPRITE_TORENORANCH,	// 42	RADAR_SPRITE_TRIADS,		// 43	RADAR_SPRITE_TRIADSCASINO,	// 44	RADAR_SPRITE_TSHIRT,		// 45	RADAR_SPRITE_WOOZIE,		// 46	RADAR_SPRITE_ZERO,			// 47	RADAR_SPRITE_DATEDISCO,		// 48	RADAR_SPRITE_DATEDRINK,		// 49	RADAR_SPRITE_DATEFOOD,		// 50	RADAR_SPRITE_TRUCK,			// 51	RADAR_SPRITE_CASH,			// 52	RADAR_SPRITE_FLAG,			// 53	RADAR_SPRITE_GYM,			// 54	RADAR_SPRITE_IMPOUND,		// 55	RADAR_SPRITE_LIGHT,			// 56	RADAR_SPRITE_RUNWAY,		// 57	RADAR_SPRITE_GANGB,			// 58	RADAR_SPRITE_GANGP,			// 59	RADAR_SPRITE_GANGY,			// 60	RADAR_SPRITE_GANGN,			// 61	RADAR_SPRITE_GANGG,			// 62	RADAR_SPRITE_SPRAY/*,		// 63	RADAR_SPRITE_TORENO*/		// 64};struct SRwV3d {	float m_fX;	float m_fY;	float m_fZ;};class CEntryExit;class CBlip {  public:	union {		unsigned int m_uiColour;		EBlipColour m_eColor;	};	unsigned int m_uiEntityHandle;	SRwV3d m_stCoords;	unsigned short m_usTimesUsed;	short m_sPadding0;	float m_fUneffective0;	short m_sScale;	short m_sPadding1;	CEntryExit *m_pclEntryExit;	ERadarSprite m_eRadarSprite;	unsigned char m_ucFlag;	union {		unsigned char m_ucBitmask;		struct {			EBlipDisplay m_eDisplay : 2;			EBlipHandle m_eHandleType : 4;			char m_cAlign0 : 2;		};	};	char m_cAlign1;} aclBlips[175];

I would update the GTAModding's article if this documentation is validated.

Midnightz

Gonna try all solutions. Thanks to all! Wish that ASI worked with the compact.exe?

OrionSR

Yeah, hmvartak's free site is long dead now. But I doubt it would have helped with your problem. It was designed to remove the occasional stray blip that would rarely remain after missions. I think I read somewhere that you downgraded and suddenly the mission markers stopped working. This sounds like a problem with the downgrade process rather than a problem with the save. The usual problem with missing mission markers is that a poorly written cleo script adds blips until the the blip pool is completely full, but this takes a while - it's not a sudden type of thing.

Please upload your save to GTASnP.com. I'll take a look with my save template and see what I can learn.

kagenlim

Yeah, hmvartak's free site is long dead now. But I doubt it would have helped with your problem. It was designed to remove the occasional stray blip that would rarely remain after missions. I think I read somewhere that you downgraded and suddenly the mission markers stopped working. This sounds like a problem with the downgrade process rather than a problem with the save. The usual problem with missing mission markers is that a poorly written cleo script adds blips until the the blip pool is completely full, but this takes a while - it's not a sudden type of thing.

Please upload your save to GTASnP.com. I'll take a look with my save template and see what I can learn.

Nyrmind I found the issue.I got the bug where if you put a marker before starting a mission,your blips wont show up.

Completely forgot about that bug