1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

I want to look at some spoliers

SDBred619

I want to browse the spoiler section to find out the little tidbits of info that doesnt involve story or only does so lightly. Last names, locations, vehicles, maybe even a map at some point soon. That kind of stuff. But unfortunately it's pretty much a free for all over there. Finding out Micheal's last name is treated with the same gravity as End Game spoilers. Doesn't make sense.

It's a bummer. I want to be involved in the discussion and know some things but I don't want the whole ending spoiled.

Unfortunately, you take that risk by browsing the Spoilers section.

Yup, and that's pretty silly. Don't you think there's a more efficient way of doing things, oh leader of forums?

You seem to be after a few very specific details and as the days role by I'm sure it'll all become common knowledge so if you don't feel like trudging through the spoiler-filled section to find out a few little details patience is your greatest ally.

I feelz you man. There should be a "gameplay only spoilers" and "main story only spoilers" sections.

Or at least [Gameplay] [story] tags. Something.

At the end of the day you can't have a spoiler section for each individual spoiler so like it or lump it. I'm thankful there is a spoiler section as that should cut down spoilers in this section. I'll avoid that section at all costs.

• Like 1

At the end of the day you can't have a spoiler section for each individual spoiler so like it or lump it. I'm thankful there is a spoiler section as that should cut down spoilers in this section. I'll avoid that section at all costs.

If lump it means go to another forum that has it's sh*t together. Ill probably take that option if it isnt sorted out.

Edited by SDBred619

I only want to know their last names and possibly what the map looks like. I just quickly browse the titles and if I don't think the title suits what I'm looking for, I avoid it. I think its time for a media blackout now though, even thought I thought I could stay online until September 10th before the leaks started.

If lump it means go to another forum that has it's sh*t together. Ill probably take that option if it isnt sorted out.

user posted image

Lump it means stay out the spoiler section but you're more than welcome to leave the forums completely. smile.gif

• Like 1
Trevor Foreplay
I want to browse the spoiler section to find out the little tidbits of info that doesnt involve story or only does so lightly. Last names, locations, vehicles, maybe even a map at some point soon. That kind of stuff. But unfortunately it's pretty much a free for all over there. Finding out Micheal's last name is treated with the same gravity as End Game spoilers. Doesn't make sense.

It's a bummer. I want to be involved in the discussion and know some things but I don't want the whole ending spoiled.

Well I hate to break it to you dude but it was revealed that after the last heist Actually I'm not spoiling anything. I don't read the spoilers and I just posted this comment to make you lawl. Haha

Sorry... sad.gif

I had to tell you. You would have found out anyway... confused.gif

user posted image

Lump it means stay out the spoiler section but you're more than welcome to leave the forums completely. smile.gif

He won't be missed. Adios Amigos! yawn.gif

here is small infos not too big to be a spoiler

- at one point of the story Franklin wins the employee of the month awarded by Simeon Yetarian

- Lazlow has a radio show

- Franklin will use "sticky bombs" on one of the missions

- You take people as hostage in missions

- Michael is in denial talks about it with therapist

Edited by doutee7
It's obvious I'm not the only one who feels this way, so I don't understand the negativity.

Probably because you're complaining about the internet as a whole, not just this forum.

Not much you can do about it unfortunately.

I know what you mean, OP. Someone was stupid enough to reveal the death of a significant character without evening warning that they were revealing a death. They just vaguely referred to it as a spoiler. It sucks.

why are last names so important to people?

you could be playing a mission and they could be talking about someone.... it turns out to be a hidden name of a main character

I'm currently in que for the audio files.

Not really sure why I'm downloading, probably because I thought the story was going to be more plot driven as usual GTA, but it seems much more character driven than any other GTA to date and I want a taste.

They should have small spoiler thread in there. just for features and small obtainables you they can confirm.

I wanna just scroll over it all and know! but the GTA Theme is the most awesome thing i found in there. Its pretty neat to listen and think of the screen shots and stuff.

i know someone posted a spoiler that the heard in a cutscene that SPOILER

Michael and His family die in a plane crash leaving the city

Get that sh*t out of here.

Bullsh*t. as are all the other spoilers.

If you can't spot a troll post then there is no hope.

Trevor_Foreplay

Well I hate to break it to you dude but it was revealed that after the last heist Actually I'm not spoiling anything. I don't read the spoilers and I just posted this comment to make you lawl. Haha

Sorry... sad.gif

I had to tell you. You would have found out anyway... confused.gif

Lmfao good one!!