Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,964 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
alex3

GTA V @ Gamescom

Getzmunney
Here' another one. By the way....it is me on the right with the cap.

http://postimg.org/image/9jasokr2r/

This guy is f*ckin winning

tejasm
Why didn't anyone notice that he said "we have all these games for you to play and see on deck, so I urge you to visit"?? We might get more V gameplay!!

I f*ckING WON biggrin.gif

MosquitoSmasher

And one last one.they had much more..a huuuge one of.Michael too. Will take a pic tomorrow. Will also do everything we can to maybe get a look at the game.

http://postimg.org/image/nzfwzzhs1/

luckyshot666
Nothing new.

user posted image

That big lock is up to no good...

kj2022

Very tempted to get GTA V digitally, do the preorders download before the release date or on midnight?

alex3
And one last one.they had much more..a huuuge one of.Michael too. Will take a pic tomorrow. Will also do everything we can to maybe get a look at the game.

http://postimg.org/image/nzfwzzhs1/

Very nice work smile.gif

Cameron
"Pre-order GTAV from PSN and get everything else at normal price!"

Chekoloco

OK. bored.gif

arrowface10

HOLY f*ck SOMEONE GET GAMEPLAY! NOW!

BUT THE BENZ
They just repeated the bundle news and that whoever pre orders will get 75% off on R* games or something like that.

future R* games I suppose? Because come on who doesn't already own most of the goodies? sony...meh nah

UsernameNumber6
nothing new...except..

pre-order gta 5 from PS store to get some R* games for cheaper.

Question: If we preorder will it get shipped to us as a physical copy, or is it a download?

Download from the PS store at launch

Yep. I'm preordering it from there then.

MosquitoSmasher

Dont expect any footage. I mean...not even the press has invitations for this..so there is a big chance me amd my colleauges wont even get to see it. But we do have appointments for 2K Games games there and rockstar is in the same booth. We'll see.

Edward Maya

Dont expect any footage. I mean...not even the press has invitations for this..so there is a big chance me amd my colleauges wont even get to see it. But we do have appointments for 2K Games games there and rockstar is in the same booth. We'll see.

Try your hardest and remember you are a hero!

PumpuliKivi
Very tempted to get GTA V digitally, do the preorders download before the release date or on midnight?

Im also interested in how this digital pre-order works. I know that at peak point at launch the download will be much slower than a couple days later.

So can i choose when to download a digital pre-order game or does it start as you said at midnight/ or before.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Not worth doing in my opinion. I'd rather have a physical copy with all of the stuff it comes with.

PumpuliKivi

Not worth doing in my opinion. I'd rather have a physical copy with all of the stuff it comes with.

user posted image

BullworthAcademy

Any good news? Other than this news which isn't really of interest to me as I am physically buying it.

MosquitoSmasher

Haha we defintely will. But hey...if not...we'll have this gem in less than a month..the thought of it alone is lovely.

Edward Maya
Any good news? Other than this news which isn't really of interest to me as I am physically buying it.

Hopefully MosquitoSmasher can catch a little gameplay or something

jums300

Haha! I up this post...We're all behind you.

MosquitoSmasher

We will go the booth right away tomorrow. But i am keeping my expectations low, cause the press shoulda been invited. So something js telling me this is just for marketing...or some kind of special press or whatsoever. I will keep you all posted.

PHOENIXZERO
A digital copy might be better than a disc copy for this game imagine the constant playing off this from the disc imagine the stress on the blu ray drive.

All the important data that's most stream dependant is going to be installed onto your HDD anyway with the physical copy. The only thing that's probably going to be streamed off the disc is the TV/internet video and radio content.

Kevstyle
A digital copy might be better than a disc copy for this game imagine the constant playing off this from the disc imagine the stress on the blu ray drive.

All the important data that's most stream dependant is going to be installed onto your HDD anyway with the physical copy. The only thing that's probably going to be streamed off the disc is the TV/internet video and radio content.

Yes + You can also put the disc on your HDD so it isn't needed if you do that lol... But yeh, With CD's you have a backup, If you buy digital and delete it then you basicly lost the game if there isn't an account backup thing. But xbox haves download & purschase history so you'll get it back if you delete it. Dont know if thats the same with PSN but I think it is. biggrin.gif

RonDutch

We will go the booth right away tomorrow. But i am keeping my expectations low, cause the press shoulda been invited. So something js telling me this is just for marketing...or some kind of special press or whatsoever. I will keep you all posted.

Just say you represent the GTAForums community, That will get you access guarenteed tounge2.gif

igrvks

Print out Fido's or Zombie Elvis's map and ask the R* rep to have a look at it, observe their facial expressions/body language.

ILS_Supernova

Print out Fido's or Zombie Elvis's map and ask the R* rep to have a look at it, observe their facial expressions/body language.

I second this !! Great idea smile.gif

SIG SAUER

lol big fail by Rockstar all them people in the crowd for nothing they should have released that MP trailer today to hype them all up bad marketing

jdog2115

Im also interested in how this digital pre-order works. I know that at peak point at launch the download will be much slower than a couple days later.

So can i choose when to download a digital pre-order game or does it start as you said at midnight/ or before.

It starts at midnight. You can enable auto download (you can leave your ps3 in standby mode (red light) so you aren't disturbed ) and it will automatically turn on (green light) and start your download as soon as it's available.

Edited by jdog2115

Mr Makaveli
lol big fail by Rockstar all them people in the crowd for nothing they should have released that MP trailer today to hype them all up bad marketing

...Shut your whore mouth sneaky2.gif

crowstwo

It starts at midnight. You can enable auto download (you can leave your ps3 in standby mode (red light) ) and it will automatically turn on (green light) and start your download as soon as it's available.

Being 2013 i am thinking that they will let you download a huge chunk of the game before it releases and on the 17 maybe the "executables". Otherwise it will be sooo bad for people that decide to go digital because everybody will try to download.

I mean if we can download it before the 17 i will probably cancel my preorder from the store and go digital.