Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,965 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Dr. LaBrat

SRS Incorporated

will136

if you play on the PS3 you can catch myself or VMB, Silebyboy and sometime aFinn playing from time to time ...

Edited by will136

will136

thanks for playing today VMB, aFinn and Dr. Kreep ... was very nice to complete the third heist with friends ... hope we can get together again soon to begin the fourth heist ... if I remember correctly it is the set of drug heists for Trevor ... and I think one of these unlocks the Rebel pickup with the mounted machine gun in the truck bed ... VMB have a great trip to New York and we'll see you back in game in about a week ... and for anyone else still playing on the PS3 from time to time, don't be a stranger give us a shout and come out and play ...

VMB-TAN

Thanks for playing yesterday :)

I'm off to the airport in a bit, see you guys next week!

utb1528

Hi Scientists. How are heists going?

will136

of the heists and set up missions that I've played ... I'm liking them and hope that RockStar will be adding more in the near future ... especially two man heists and set up missions ...

Ladyluck66

Hi, Utb! I really enjoy doing the heists - when I can do them. I seem to have problems getting enough people together on some days. And when I do get enough people the game starts acting up....very glitchy.....getting frozen, losing audio, getting kicked into other sessions somehow. Maybe it's just Xbox One problems......are you having any problems like this on the 360? Anyway, I've only finished the 1st heist and still working on the 2nd and helped a friend try to do that last hard one on the bikes!

will136

must be a RockStar thing because here on PS3 we're having pretty much the same problems ... freezing, kicking to different sessions, audio on and off, long loading times ... I too have only done the 1st heist as leader but have helped others in various groups to complete all of the set up missions and all of the final heists except for the very last one ... just can't seem to get everyone to the dinghy for a complete ... once three of us made it to the boat and the fourth was insight of us but the time expired ... so close ... but we will continue to try ...

Ladyluck66

And, when I changed my outfit in the interaction menu last night......my character completely changed her appearance. Totally freaked me out! I immediately got out of the game and restarted and she was back to normal. Something is definitely wrong with the servers....can't even save my pics to social club....says saving failed/rockstar cloud server unavailable.

This trouble is making the game very unenjoyable for me. There was an update yesterday...was hoping it would fix all this crap.

rhyn

Forums still down for everyone else?

Ladyluck66

Yes, this is the longest I've seen it down! Hope everything's ok. :/

MC.

anyone here on PS4? lol

utb1528

Hi, Utb! I really enjoy doing the heists - when I can do them. I seem to have problems getting enough people together on some days. And when I do get enough people the game starts acting up....very glitchy.....getting frozen, losing audio, getting kicked into other sessions somehow. Maybe it's just Xbox One problems......are you having any problems like this on the 360? Anyway, I've only finished the 1st heist and still working on the 2nd and helped a friend try to do that last hard one on the bikes!

I have not played a lot. I was able to play for an entire afternoon last Sunday. I have been booted a few times this week.

BTW the Mad Men have been active on Xbox 360.

will136

hey the Rock Star forum is back up and running again ...

MC.

Is the hardtop Stallion available to purchase now or is it still random?

utb1528

Anyone doing PC when it is released?

will136

oh well RockStar-forum,net is down again ... at the moment I'm not considering the PC version of GTA 5 ... I don't have a computer with the ability to run it either ...

Ladyluck66

Yea, it's giving me some kind of "database error" when I log in. :cry:

No, I won't be getting the PC version of GTA, either. I don't ever play on PC....my computer is not set up for it and I can't afford to upgrade it to a gaming computer anyway.

will136

it was working yesterday but not today ... oh well ... it'll come back online sometime I guess ...

I completed my daily objectives today and got my first monthly reward of $500,000 along with the RP ... I thought I was only on my 3rd week so it was a nice surprise ...

VMB-TAN

What's going on with the forum lately?

Anyway; hope you all doing fine :)

rhyn

Yeah no idea, hopefully it's back up soon. I've been getting the "build your own gaming computer" bug for the last couple of weeks. I need to cool it down before it gets expensive. I also just got my first gaming headset and holy crap there is some difference in sound. Picked up a pair of Kingston HyperX Cloud II's. The level of details I have been missing is unreal.

Edited by rhyn

will136

I thought the same thing when I got my Turtle Beach PX22 gaming headphones ... and I really like being able to plug in my ipod to listen to my music while playing ... mine has treble and bass controls as well as separate volume controls for game sounds, chat and my voice ...

rhyn

I thought the same thing when I got my Turtle Beach PX22 gaming headphones ... and I really like being able to plug in my ipod to listen to my music while playing ... mine has treble and bass controls as well as separate volume controls for game sounds, chat and my voice ...

Nice! These ones come with their own usb sound card so if I switch over to game on my laptop I can pop on some 7.1 surround sound. It's immense considering I used to just use some earbuds for gaming on my laptop before.

Oh the forum is back up and running btw :D

Edited by rhyn

will136

our sister site is down ... hope they get it going again soon ...