Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,303 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

fridaynightscream

Create A Description Of Your Character

NiklasDKSalkin

Can we actually decide the height of our character?

mbunleashed09
ill probably have a few characters

1st character is gonna be me, young, a pretty bitch like Lil B, loves working out, mixed between russian and dominican, loves hood sh*t, loves classic cars and bikes, & lives in the hood ( i dont anymore )

2nd character is gonna be a Chief Keef or SD lookalike

3rd is gonna be Waka Flocka Flame

WTF

mbunleashed09
Some of you people need to get a life.

Ummmm..........Says the guy who's been here since 2011

B Dawg

Character name: Bernard

Country of Origin: Bosnia and Herzegovina

Reason for going to Los Santos: To show up at a Love Fist concert!

But things go terribly wrong when he acquires a weapon, and temptation makes him kill douchebags and do robberies. The end.

TheCrewGeneral

Says the guy dick riding batman.

R1C3W1N3

I'll start at the bottom and stay at the bottom.

Rob liquor stores and steal cheap cars without insuring them.

Only use a handgun, baseball bat and a sedan; attempt to rob other online players after heists etc.

Eddie Dean

My character will be Eddie Dean (although this is my username, it's not my real name). Eddie is now 21 years old, was born and raised in Bohan, Liberty City. He's been leading a rough life, as his older brother involved him into drugs scenes in Bohan when he was only twelve. He's been addicted to coke and heroine since he was 17. After his brother died of an overdose, Eddie finally got into rehab. Now he's out and fully clean, he's decided to move to Los Santos for a clean start, living the Californian dream.

Although, Eddie gets sucked into the underworld again. Because he's not able to find a job regarding his history, he has to make a living the alternative way. It starts out with some minor crimes and robberies, but quickly escalates.

mbunleashed09

Part 2

I had a long story written, but I exited it out on accident. So to shorten up.

Narration:

I met a guy named Mr. Vercetti at the funeral. He told me my dad was a bodyguard and best friend for him. Bruce didn't approve of me visiting Mr. Vercetti but I still did. Bruce brought me to gangbanging and dealing. I never was a gangster, but I did jobs for the Starfish Island Families throughout high school. Mr Vercetti was like a mentor to me, he told me how the economy was, and how to be smart w/ my money. Vercetti killed a big Cartel boss, and the cartel boss's son wanted me to kill Tommy for 500 grand. I denied, then i killed him, and since I had Families gang members on my side including Bruce, they killed his bodyguards. Now me, Bruce, and Mr. Vercetti were on the run. I escaped to Los Santos broke, Mr. Vercetti is rumored to be killed, Bruce is dead, and the Families were nearly wiped out. Knowing Mr. Vercetti, he's probably alive, and in is somewhere in LS also. I killed many men in Vice City, but in my mind I just killed my Father's killer 30 times.

So now I'm 23 in Los Santos looking for paper anyway I can get it. I'm not a sociopath, or I love to kill, I guess I'm just.......Money Hungry.

Description:

Name: Moses

African - American Male

Specialty: Adrenaline runs from money

Height: 6'6

Skinny

Attitude: Doesn't give a F*ck

Based off of: Denzel Washington in American Gangster

Boss: None

Affiliation: Families

Favorites: Money, Women, Business

Addiction: Alcohol, Weed

Smart, Ambitious, Ruthless

Relationships: Money, Whores, (If girlfriends can be online) then a girlfriend

Best at: Shooting, Boxing

Nicknames: "Moses" (Bold Right?)

Jobs: Robbing, Odd jobs, gangbanging (If money is involved)

Edited by mbunleashed09

TrialzGTAS

Alias: The Shark

Place of birth: Los Santos

Group affiliation: Freelance Agent

Base of operations: Run down to Up scale houses. Depends on the Contact

First appearance: Los Santos 2004

Race: Caucasian

Height: 6'0 ft

Weight: 120 lbs.

Eyes: Green

Hair: Fauxhawk

Whereabouts: Last confirmed by CCTV riding down Rodeo in a blacked out Boxville. 24 hours later, the biggest heist of a pawn shop ensued. 3 million dollars of jewels and movie memorabilia.

LSPD Statement

5-08-2008

Public Info. Officer Scott Vasquez states,

"Earlier today, a crew of 6 people coordinated an attack to steal gems and other valuables from a Rodeo Pawn Shop. Estimated amount of property stolen is $3,000,000. The crew, in which we will call them, The Sharks, have backed up there Black Boxville (which has been stolen from a Brute factory) into the store. Canisters of a mysterious agent has been thrown into the store to knock out the shoppers. Result was that Los Santos EMS and Los Santos HAZMAT Team had to come out to treat and decon the shoppers. Everyone is in stable condition of 2 males in whom we cannot reveal there names. Passerbyers have said the heist lasted 30 seconds and got away going northbound into the mountainous areas on Blaine County.

We have had history with one or even more of the group members involved. A bounty of $200,000 is set for reliable leads. Information of the suspect is above.

The Sharks are classified as highly dangerous and confirmed to be armed. Los Santos Police Department has dispatched 10 more officers in the surrounding hills. Los Santos Coast Guard has contracted 8 Dingys to patrol the waters.

Residents of Los Santos, please keep your eyes open and if you see suspicious behavior, contact the LSPD, or LS Terrorist Hotline.

Doctor_Baconator

A criminal version of me. White fella, average height, covered in tattoos and has a fondness for leather jackets. And starting fires.

Corcovado
My man will be a 64 year old retiree pilot who moves down to Los Santos to enjoy the better weather, to play golf, collect and race airplanes, go to clubs, etc...live the dream in Southern San Andreas.

He also kills bitches in his spare time, but his neighbors love him because he brings over dinner and helps bring in groceries =D

I like this guy biggrin.gif

I dont know if I am going to make a black or white guy yet, but he will be a young street hustler who likes to smoke weed and get tats. Will make his money by holding up stores and steal cars for import/export, dreams of making it big and buy a fancy appartment and a plane. Tries to work the stock market, but not sure he will be successfull.

LeFox

white, dark brown cornrows, dark brown goatee and with a tank top, and light baggy jeans

ShinobiFixer

First post, been playing GTA since GTA 2 on PS One.

My character will be myself, also from San Bernardino County which looks a helluvalot like Blaine County.

Asian/Filipino from Blaine County, flying back home landing at Los Santos from a trip from Las Venturas.

Specializes in stealth, shooting, and melee. Plan is to roleplay as a stealth hitman for hire with a lot of drug dealing in the psychedelic side. With a strong ninjutsu philosophy ph34r.gif , hits should come naturally to me. Don't really much care for money, lambos, or a high rise apartment. I would rather live in the desert in a small secure location with an all black muscle car and street bike. Adept with computers and hacking. I plan to sneak around Los Santos making my way to the top while keeping a low profile. So naturally, evasion should come easy to me.

Plan to specialize in heists, robberies, gang wars, cop killing, and deathmatches, do not care for all the racing crap.

Style: Hood like Franklin, except everything I'll wear must be black.

Respect few, fear none.

PSN: jaynunez83

Edited by ShinobiFixer

3inar

Well our life is gaming and imagining GTA. When I am not doing this I am out f*cking prostitutes and selling drugs. Wazzup bitch?

Your life is... hanging out in a topic you don't even like...

kukoo4honda

My guy will be a mexican american who serverd in both the iraqi and afgan wars serving three tours in both countrys he was a decerated war hero but was left behind enemy lines by the counrty he loved and bleed for finnaly making it back to the us he finds alot has changed since he has been gone will war still fresh in his mind he knows nothing but how to fight. Seeing how corrupt the city once called home has become willed with gangs mobs and the police state controlling everything from behind the sems he puts his uniform and gear back on for one last finnal mission to bring back los santos and his beloved country back from the brink

I need war buddys to join my couse!?

maloy82

My Gta online char.

Name: Ian Mcloud

Height: 5.11

Weight: 170

Eyes: green

Hair: Black

Build: Athletic

Nationality: Irish

Place of Birth: Emeraldway Iregreen ( my gta city and Country name for galway ireland lol)

Small Bio or Backstory: Born and raised in Iregreen, Ian, was the oldest of one other sibling, he was always respectful, but never took anyones blarney (crap), and he new how to fight, he was raised by both parents, but ian had one problem, he never liked being told what to do, his keen wits, and his irish attitude, always seemed to get him in awkward positions, when the IEA ( Iregreen Elders Republic) atempted, to turn the free democrcy of Iregreen , to a Dictator ship of the elders, Ian and his brother spoke out about it, and was, forced to leave the country, this brought new opurtunity, to him and his younger brother, from there, they were flew to Los Santos for a new start.

maloy82

says the guy wasting his time worrying about what other people do, and we need to get a life?

TEoS

I'm gonna go for a Waingro them from the movie Heat. A selfish action junkie with little loyalty and a sadistic streak. A coward at heart, always slinking and slithering away when his just desert's drawn near. Gonna try and replicate his sleazy look too.

14jmorin

Chief Keef. That is all.

Gigabomber

"I'm smooth, I drive straight, I got power; personal power."

Cadillac from the trailer park boys.

DeadZombie

Honestly.... If Online truly becomes its own thing i hope it has seprate severs for roleplayers...

Just in my opinion. They creep me out.

datjetlife

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen

I introduce to you Kane Coleman

Height: 5'10-6'0

weight 160 (athletic build)

Race: African American

Hair: Black. low cut fade with 360 waves

Born: 1992 (20 years of age)

Profession: Street Hitman (Similar to Snoop,Mike and Chris from the wire..)

Motto: Discharging my hollows blood and money follows

Affiliation:F/A

Specializes in: Marksmanship, planning

weapon of choice: primary weapon M16 or m4a1. sidearm colt 45.

Usual attire: Plain T-shirt, Some form of High end fashion or streetwear jacket, lucky brand jeans, Timberland or Clark boats..

will do more later..

Edited by datjetlife

AlwaysDown4aPicknick

My character's name is gonna be Shawn "Zim" Hunter. Shawn is a pale white male in his 30's decorated with prison Tatoo's. He's part of a racist motorcycle gang who decided to expand from Blaine country to Los Santos. Shawn is looking for more than money though, he's on a quest for vegance. He want's to take over the drug distribution so that he can poison the merchandise with the hope that every junkie, including the yo yo ghetto gangster ones seizes to exist.

Oh and the name of the biker gang he's in is "The Anglo saviors". The Anglo saviors main goal is to beat up, kill, and rob players with Black characters, or Ghetto gangs in general. So watch your backs once GTA Online is up.

Edited by AlwaysDown4aPicknick

datjetlife

My character's name is gonna be Shawn "Zim" Hunter. Shawn is a pale white male in his 30's decorated with prison Tatoo's. He's part of a racist motorcycle gang who decided to expand from Blaine country to Los Santos. Shawn is looking for more than money though, he's on a quest for vegance. He want's to take over the drug distribution so that he can poison the merchandise with the hope that every junkie, including the yo yo ghetto gangster ones seizes to exist.

Oh and the name of the biker gang he's in is "The Anglo saviors". The Anglo saviors main goal is to beat up, kill, and rob players with Black characters, or Ghetto gangs in general. So watch your backs once GTA Online is up.

I will put two bullets in between your eyes. but first I will say "We tend to hate what we dont understand"

then bang.bang..

I will have fun killing you and your kind for money...

devil.gifdevil.gif

EDDYHarris

I'm this guy

user posted image.

TheCrewGeneral
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen

I introduce to you Kane Coleman

Height: 5'10-6'0

weight 160 (athletic build)

Race: African American

Hair: Black. low cut fade with 360 waves

Born: 1992 (20 years of age)

Profession: Street Hitman (Similar to Snoop,Mike and Chris from the wire..)

Motto: Discharging my hollows blood and money follows

Affiliation:F/A

Specializes in: Marksmanship, planning

weapon of choice: primary weapon M16 or m4a1. sidearm colt 45.

Usual attire: Plain T-shirt, Some form of High end fashion or streetwear jacket, lucky brand jeans, Timberland or Clark boats..

will do more later..

My character is based off Monk.

user posted image

Cforumlbgfeva

my character orly.gif

user posted image

nickmajfc

Pretty sure you guys can tell by my signature.. a clear inspiration to my GTAOnline character..

Character Information:

Full Name: Jack Bauer

known as: Jack Bauer

Date of Birth: 1966

Place of Birth: London, England

Home:

Downtown, Los Santos

Nationality: British / Canadian

Family: Terri Bauer (Wife), Kim Bauer (Daughter)

Ethnicity: Canadian / American

Main: 24 Seven Agency (24 Themed Crew)

Affiliation: CTU - Counter Terrorists Unit

Businesses:

Coming Soon

Vehicles:

Black FBI Buffalo / Regular Black Buffalo

Description: A former American counter terrorism agent who worked for the Los Santos Counter Terrorists Unit based in downtown Los Santos. He now currently still works in Downtown Los Santos, but this time for the newly founded, 24 Seven Agency, also known as 247N. Bauer has a wife and a daughter, but they live away in Vice City, away from all the trouble that occurs in Los Santos and Blaine County. Jack is a field agent, but does tend to rogue every so often. His crew members consist of: Tony Almeida and George Mason, who are also apart of his 24 Seven Agency. He is now awaiting for the working season to begin, and that date was officially confirmed as October 1st, 2013. It's safe to say. "Jack is Back!"

Criminal Record:

2005: Escaped whilst arrested at local LSPD: Released due to the fact his actions saved the President David Palmer.

2007: Arrested once again by the LSPD f or going about his own business, this time saving his friend, Tony Almeida.

2012: Arrested for an attempted assassination on Niko Bellic. Released after 1 year in prison, as they needed him back on duty.

TheRealMisterBiz

Name: Edgar "Eddie" Riley

Aliases: Mister Biz, Loki, Sonny Cassidy, The Hellacious Motor

Race: Caucasian

Height: 5'11

Weight: 175 lbs.

Hair: Red

Associates: Unknown

Last Known Whereabouts: Unknown

Known Affiliations: None

Criminal Record:

Suspected of -

20 Counts Grand Theft Auto

17 Counts Vehicular Manslaughter

13 Counts Aggravated Assault

10 Counts Simple Assault

7 Counts First Degree Murder

3 Counts Public Intoxication

1 Count Second Degree Murder

Never Charged.

Maxkagemyr

My character will be like a younger Jason Statham but still as cold and badass. And i will start robbing liquor stores and doing missions with my friends and then will go on with bigger things like bank-heists and stuff like that were the big cash is! biggrin.gif