• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThirteenAG

• TJGM

• SilverRST

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LATEST RELEASES HERE - http://thirteenag.github.io/p2dfx This post will be updated later.    

Guess this thread is the best place to post this... If not then whatever this needs to be shared somehow.   Oh my gawd I can't belive my eyes , I DID IT !!!!!! (no this isn't an april fools joke)

hey man im playing gta iv with an enb and when I disable festive lights there it dosen't disable and still has red, green and blue lights

is there a fix for this thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Hello can someone please help it would be greatly appreciated but recently on my gta sa i keep experiencing blinking lod lights and I wouldn’t experience this with old versions of 2dfx but the newest version this happens to some of my lod lights. I have tried messing with the settings but sometimes it just blinks quicker by blinking I mean the lights turn off and turn back on I’m pretty sure this isn’t supposed to happen since messing with the settings obviously changes it but it happens with some distant lights too any help would be greatly appreciated 

xSapphirePlayz
5 hours ago, Orion88 said:

Doesn't work in Steam version. The game does not start.

In first place, you need to downgrade your GTA copy, and second thing: you must install Ultimate ASI Loader.

6 hours ago, xSapphirePlayz said:

In first place, you need to downgrade your GTA copy, and second thing: you must install Ultimate ASI Loader.

GTA VC need to downgrade? I thought it was just for GTA SA

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Marsi4eg said:

Are you sure project 2dfx causes this bug? I'm pretty sure it's like that in vanilla game

No, it's Project2DFX. Try to look for yourself with or without the mods.

skatefilter5

DeACtqn.jpg

TOrWb3X.jpg

stYo3f7.jpg

This just also works with custom maps - their just vanilla SA objects converted from MTA, Trees and lights are still visible of seeing. I dont even know how to make the rest of the area low rendered

Damn even the game crash when either object or buildings arent loaded same way in  San Andreas, I have fastman adjusted limiter , open limiter, insanity textures , HD skins , SA DirectX 2.0 cuz i travel, super sprinting or even teleport to different areas crashes cuz of stream iusses. the san andreas map didn't fully load from for far view.

I want to report that in GTA IV Complete Edition, this version of 2dfx is very poorly optimized, in 1.0.8.0 it worked perfectly without stuttering

• 3 weeks later...
RyanDri3957V

73011190.jpg

Nothing changes :o,Or is I install it wrong? I copy everything from the archive to my game directory

In game time is 01.00 PM 

Edit

I just forgot my Limit Adjuster 

I set like this...

Coronas = 100000

And it's work!

73015602.jpg

Edited by RyanDri3957V
Reason for edit is Reason for edit
  • 3 weeks later...
WHAT!?

There really needs to be a set of .ini file for this thing that are just "maxed out settings" right out of the gate. It'd be great to just drag these files straight from the archive to my root directory and be done with it. My willingness to tink with settings I don't really understand has begun to diminish with age.

That said I think I have Vice City mostly dialed in, and I do appreciate that this has been shared with the community. Truly do appreciate the work that went into this. 👍

I still had the uncontrollable urge to bitch about having to use my brain though.

• Like 1

Is there any way to disable the yellow lights under the streetlight?

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1669109614069707365/6CC88EA68C8BB88C123CD27BAF88EABEF00DB733/

Besides that, I don't get the increased draw distances to work.

DrawDistanceChanger is enabled in VCLodLights.ini

MinDrawDistanceOnTheGround set to 800 out of the box

DrawDistance set to 5.0

Anyone know how to get it to work?

Edited by addicTix
  • 3 weeks later...
Paisan™

Having a texture pop in and out issue when running 2DFX with GTA III V1.0 and GTA VC on Windows 10 PC, no other mods other than the Widescreen fix. Only setting I have altered is Draw Distance but this happens without even touching the settings. I uploaded the video below to give you a better idea:

• 3 weeks later...
Mister A
42 minutes ago, ThirteenAG said:

That's festive lights.

The festive lights seems to take so long before it would actually be active. Is it intended to be like that or is it because of some other mods I used? 

ThirteenAG

If you had latest version, it would be over by now, or I think it's even disabled by default. In any case, it's controlled by ini, like everything else.

• Like 2
Mister A
2 hours ago, ThirteenAG said:

If you had latest version, it would be over by now, or I think it's even disabled by default. In any case, it's controlled by ini, like everything else.

I enabled the festive lights from the .ini file but the lights were still yellow. If I remember correctly, I've only seen the festive lights once and it never come again. Any solution sir? I would appreciate it.

Edit: oh wait, I forgot that you said festive light is over in the latest version. Hehe sorry. Btw, I tried downloading the 4.3 version but Chrome blocked it because it's dangerous. Why is that? I tried 4.2 and it was not dangerous. 

Edited by Mister A
Clivesdonovan

Please any can help me? Project2dfx has an incompatibility with modloader.  does not allow the textures to load correctly, crashing the game.  I don't know if there is any additional configuration that is needed or needs updating.  I have checked it in version 4.4 for VC and with the latest version of the modloader for VC please if anyone has any solution tell me.

Reameb

I think you may have some problems with your installation, I have both along more mods and it's working fine :x

Mister A

what the heck man, I installed the 4.2 version of the project 2dfx and for a few days i had the festive lights but starting from now it's gone from each game. How in the world did u do that? I want the festive lights bro

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
NightmanCometh96
On 6/5/2019 at 6:03 PM, Alkimical said:

I have an issue in GTA III, after some minutes of gameplay, some textures of the UI turns into white, with Xbox Version HD Mod. i guess, the issue is caused by Project2DFX; i set "MinDrawDistanceOnTheGround" to 2000, and "axDrawDistanceForNormalObjects" to 300, those are the only settings that i changed. Maybe if I put the correct values in Limit Adjuster, it could be fixed, but I don't know which.

c4IaV9z.png

I'm also using the Xbox HD Mod and I've been having this same white menu problem (the game also crashes shortly after the issue starts). Did you ever figure out how to use both the Xbox Mod and Project2DFX at the same time without causing this? The only way I've been able to get rid of it is to remove Project2DFX. 

EDIT: Never mind. It seems to be an unrelated issue, since I eventually get the white menu even without Project2DFX.

EDIT 2: I think it's some sort of memory leak/memory management issue due to the size of the Xbox HD Mod's textures. While it still happens without Project2DFX, having both installed at the same time seems to cause the white pause menu + crashes to happen sooner than having just the Xbox Mod.

Edited by NightmanCometh96
  • 2 weeks later...
RyanDri3957V

My game won't open after installing this, what should I do? :/

Edited by RyanDri3957V
  • YEE 1
  • KEKW 2