2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

EasyKnockLife

What kind of person will you be?

EasyKnockLife

In multiplayer, I am gonna get alot of money, get a huge garage and cruise around with my cars. And maybe perform hits for other players ocasionally.

Iroquois

"The Driver" ->sort of like the transporter

RisingJake

A Bandit-esque character that drives custom muscle cars around, I think I'll love driving so f*cking much.

.kiwi_4

I'll probably perform little robberies individually; robbing 24/7's, liquor stores etc. so that it isn't too noticeable. Plus (if we have to), I won't have to split my profit with teammates because I'll be a lone ranger. Also, I don't want to be TOO rich, you know? I mean, I don't want to be a target to other players.

DWTDevil

In your dreams, OP. tounge.gif

I'll probably be the getaway driver. I'd like some leadership, but not much. Driving's what I do best.

Wolf Tees

im gonna be a gangster but make paper

Tonythomas180
"The Driver" ->sort of like the transporter

This icon14.gif my garage will have vehicles ready for any job im needed for, street races, offroad, trucks, bikes. ill have a chopper and a plane too if the job requires an assault from the skies.

I can believe im gonna have a part time job on a game lol.

RLebron12

One part of me is going to want to be a Gangster just robbing anything I can and driving OG car's. The other side of me is going to be more of a hot shot wearing suit's and driving luxury and exotic cars

DoItLikeDorner

I might make an Asian character based on Jet-Li from Unleashed, if you can do kung-fu, only difference is I wont be anybodies bitch, first thing I'll do is go rob YOUR garage after you fill it up with expensive whips, or even better I'll just blow it all up because, THAT'S WHAT THE f*ck I DO SON.

BabyDontHurtMe

"The Terminator" -> I will go to every person i see and ask: "John(/Sarah) Connor?". Then i shoot everyone. dudumdumdumdum (Terminator theme sound)

EasyKnockLife

Thanks for reminding me RLebron12, I am also definetly gonna drive some dope cars and wear suits while cruising in the most expensive and exotic cars. Cant wait!

Tonythomas180

Can you just imagine your cruising the streets in your awesome car taking in the sights, then your in game phone goes off.

"hey man i need you for a job, ive heard your a decent pilot and you own a chopper! can you join?? there are 4 of us each taking a 25% cut" all this while playing online with thousands of players probably doin exactly the same thing.

R* didnt lie its a revolution in online console gaming. Its a virtual world where you can do literally anything. its about 20-30 games rolled into one.

Sorry i know this is off topic but f*ck me im excited. I expected good from R* but this is on a whole new level.

Enchilada

im gonna start out as a bum and work my way up that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

DarkDeciever

I am feeling a kind of street thug doing 7/11 robberies and stealing nice cars for other people. Also I want to be a bad ass drug dealer...this is looking possible as the 'Big Smoke' looking character from the Online trailer is holding some kind of drug looking package!

EasyKnockLife

I also expected alot, but this is just sick. Don't know how to explain it in any better way.

Mr. Darko

Personally I'll probably gravitate towards more liesurely activities online. But style-wise, more of a professional type guy. Dress basically like the guy in my avatar and sig: black suit, shiny shoes, maybe have the fingerless gloves occasionally. Maybe some longish black hair and a full, but short, beard. Because I love beards. Sunglasses? Occasionally. Not trying to be too Matrix-y, though.

Againstallodds

Im gonna be MG (millionaire gangsta) im trying to get it by any means. Get money and kill to protect it and to get more

Papi Chulo

The plug. Bigger then that nigga Big smoke minus the tummy & hat..

evoluon--720

im contemplating starting a small street gang

Input

A wheelman. Nothing like outrunning cops through the alleys and back roads of the big city.

gta076

I'll make a two man team with my buddy, and then we'll find a lone wolf to add to our group. We'll go on a few missions together, commit a few robberies, it'll be great. Then, I'll say to the lone wolf that the other guy in our group stole a bunch of my money and we need to get it back. So we'll track him down. I'll make sure he gets money out of his bank to purchase a nice car or something for the chase. But then on our way to pick up the car, I'll say the guy is closer than we thought so we don't need the nice car. Then when we track him down, the lone wolf will get ready to take him out, until I take him out instead. My buddy and I get all his money that I made sure he got from the bank, and then we'll ditch him...and repeat.

THAT is the kind of person I'll be...for the few first days anyway smile.gif After that, I'll just have fun and help other people out. This is the first game that I actually really want to climb up the leaderboards in.

gonetoplaythegame

Helicopter pilot, Long Distance driver & Most importantly the Steve Iriwin of sharks hanging around Paleto coast line. icon14.gif

Cameron

I'll be doing robberies for the gang I am in on GTAF, a few robberies with some friends so I can spend it all on cars.

Hopefully if there's decals, I can make some money selling cars with unique, detailed paintjobs.

Sirpepperoni

Anything to make a dollar... From robbing hoes to jewlry stores.

johnnyink
I'll make a two man team with my buddy, and then we'll find a lone wolf to add to our group. We'll go on a few missions together, commit a few robberies, it'll be great. Then, I'll say to the lone wolf that the other guy in our group stole a bunch of my money and we need to get it back. So we'll track him down. I'll make sure he gets money out of his bank to purchase a nice car or something for the chase. But then on our way to pick up the car, I'll say the guy is closer than we thought so we don't need the nice car. Then when we track him down, the lone wolf will get ready to take him out, until I take him out instead. My buddy and I get all his money that I made sure he got from the bank, and then we'll ditch him...and repeat.

THAT is the kind of person I'll be...for the few first days anyway smile.gif After that, I'll just have fun and help other people out. This is the first game that I actually really want to climb up the leaderboards in.

hahaha, man this made me laugh, because I would be that lone wolf, the only part where you wouldn't get me is the atm part, I've already made up my mind that I withdraw and deposit money alone or with one of my close friends that I know irl... that way i can beat my virtual money out of him if he screws me..

Now on to topic, I want to be a wheel man for hire.. I'll have an array of fast vehicles built for speed, and since they made specialties available in character creation, I'll make sure I have the vehicle boost.. (hitting corners slows down time for me).. unless the gun boost is just amazing

Starz

I'm going to aim to try and get an amazing house, amazing cars and jets etc... After I've done that I'll just strut about online with them, occasionally participating in some robberies and shoot-outs.

cash68

I'm going to anally rape other dudes for fun.

deli2000

I will be the prissy guy who does barely any of the work and spends all his earnings on vulgar jets which I will then crash.

I can see myself going places.

melonfarmerz

Once summer ends, I'm going to be really busy with college so I won't have too much time to play so I'll just be some poor thug who picks up odd jobs and robs liquor stores.

Doug The Panda

I might make an Asian character based on Jet-Li from Unleashed, if you can do kung-fu, only difference is I wont be anybodies bitch, first thing I'll do is go rob YOUR garage after you fill it up with expensive whips, or even better I'll just blow it all up because, THAT'S WHAT THE f*ck I DO SON.

Then you'll get bad rep and nobody will play with you.