GTA Online Video coming Thursday 15th @ 10am EST

Elyobo893

This must carry over to future titles somehow.

Sure, obviously this ties into GTA V BUT they didn't even mention the word GTA V at any point

on the newswire article, not even in the article tags at the bottom lol.

Something is happening....I don't what. wow.gif

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/arti...-this-thur.html

I guess they are releasing an unique online platform for all future GTAs, including (maybe) GTA IV. That's why they didn't mention any specific tittle to date, except Online.

I just hope 2 things:

1- It's free of charge, or at least without a monthly fee.

2 - They are very ambitious in this project, and not only a platform to gather online players with the basic DM, TDM, FR, etc. gamemodes, but many, many different, creative ways to play online.

I hope that you don't have to pay for this... We have enough with xbox live

You dont have to. GTA V is a PS3 game.

I mean that you have to subscribe to gta online for playing, apart from xbox live or playstation network...

Nah. They wont charge us extra. If they would, they would have mentioned it earlier.

MosquitoSmasher

So what are your expectations for this? Its got its own name, logo and website. It is clear that this is gonna be special. MMO like where you do robberies with a whole lot of people perhaps? They definitely got my interest.

I hope GTA Online will be as diverse and as fun as SAMP

SAMP is great. 7 years later and a lot of people are still playing it

I hope GTA Online will be as diverse and as fun as SAMP

Thta's what I meant with my post above icon14.gif

That would be amazing if you can create your server and customize the world... Putting rampa over here, create some new minigames over there...but I think that ain't gonna happen anyway confused.gif

Good to know, I guess.

I'm not that excited since I have never been a fan of MP, in any game, but I will keep an eye on it. Maybe it will be fun this time? Maybe.

Finn 7 five 11

I think they just went old school with the font. I like it, chilled out, classic font.

So what are your expectations for this? Its got its own name, logo and website. It is clear that this is gonna be special. MMO like where you do robberies with a whole lot of people perhaps? They definitely got my interest.

Maybe you can rob other online players stores...

I mean, they already said you could take charge of investments like stocks and sales, so why not use that in a competetive multiplayer?

Edited by MrKovac

Illuminati Confirmed

So many people reading this thread. Some serious respect for R*. They must have some excellent work ethics/discipline/team work. The only game I have the confidence to pre-order.

The only thing bothering me is that they did not include a certain time they'll release it.

Oh and the Online logo

StellarFish20
I wonder if we can play GTA Online with our IV disc... And play in Liberty City?

im thinking more on the lines of pc xbox ps3 will all be able to play together tho as done b4 Trainer mods people will have there own place to play .Will be sweet . biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

An online link for all 3 platforms would be incredible.

I think GTA Online will be something that's carried forward onto each and every GTA that's coming in the future, it sounds too big to be a one off, I mean it has it's own website. I am really looking forward to what Rockstar has to offer here

So are we not getting SP previews at all?

No, not with the multiplayer stuff. I would imagine one more round just prior to release for SP.

I can't imagine this costing anything extra since the CE has multiplayer bonuses included and would like having to pay more to use something included as a "bonus". Eventually a GTA online monthly fee type MMO/multilayer will exist though

I hope we can do a whole lot more. For my clan it gives us new material to play with.

So are we not getting SP previews at all?

Forget about SP, we have a lot of info of it, It's time for GTA Online to shine.

Bomberlegend

The one thing that I think of is that it isn't exactly GTA V Online. It's just GTA Online. Could we see something bigger then GTA V? Different maps such as GTA Vice City online for example?

Phew, thank god I won't be in the hospital. Was worried it would have been Wednesday or the 20th! colgate.gif Absolutely cannot wait.

The one thing that I think of is that it isn't exactly GTA V Online. It's just GTA Online. Could we see something bigger then GTA V? Different maps such as GTA Vice City online for example?

The only other map they'd include is Liberty City with planes to get back and forth obv. But they wouldn't create a whole new map for only GTA Online... yet

The__Phoenix

Expect to see many multiplayer-based DLCs aka in-game microtransaction, people don´t mind to spend hundreds of dollars on unique cars and new guns.

Rockstar know it. This is gonna be a gold mine for them, a f*cking gold mine.