GTA Online Video coming Thursday 15th @ 10am EST

Elyobo893

Dick Justice

My guess is it is a mode that transcends one singular GTA title. It will carry over to GTA VI and so on in the future. I don't expect to have to pay for it.

I honestly thought this was fake for a minute. It hasn't really soaked in yet that this is reaOMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG GTA ONLINE OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

cleve_zpsd455a62d.png

Yeah, this is something that will carry over to the new GTAs that's why the name and a separate website for it.

The only thing I hope is, that it doesn't require a fee.

Does this mean GTA Online should have its own forum on here? And the Online website will launch before V's even?

Also, does the GTA Online previews in a way double as GTA V previews? I find it hard to work out where the line between Online and V is drawn.

I have found something to properly express myself and for those out there without the time:

user posted image

YESS!!

There was a Final Fantasy MMO that had a subscription fee on the XBOX 360 and PS3, so its possible for GTA ONLINE to have a subscription.

If it does have a subscription then it should have at least 32 players or even 64 players.

You don't have a source either smile.gif

It's not a subscription service you fool. It's just the online side is getting it's own marketing because it's improved. Have you ever wondered why they said in the GI magazine that the online will be improved just like GTA 2 to GTA 3?

I never stated anything as if it were already known as a fact.

To answer your question, yes, I have wondered. And I get that it is going to be a big, new approach to multiplayer. However, if it were just for GTAV, it would have a page on the V website (www.RockstarGames.com/V/Online) rather than its own separate site. (www.RockstarGames.com/GTAOnline)

And don't forget about the logo for Online. It has no relation to GTAV aside from the fact that it is a Grand Theft Auto title.

So does this mean no interactive website. They're just creating a different page for Online. I figured Online would bring interactive site.

vivalavendredi

Not so excited for GTA online… but maybe as it will be a "new experience" I will be after watching the video.

Looking forward to the new previews though smile.gif

From the looks of it, GTA Online is going to be a subscription based online service. Why would a feature of one game get its own dedicated page outside of the GTAV website?

Hopefully its worth the money.

Are you idi*t? It is going to be a separate FREE service suicidal.gif

Now if we can just get in touch with your source.. Oh yeah. You don't have one.

cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.giflol.gif

Lil_B_The Basedgod

meh. normally im really excited but...

the video comes out on the second day of school.

im sure ill get re hyped once i actually get the info.

til' then. i got the back to school bummers... sad.gif

Daaamn I wasn't even that excited about MP but I can NOT wait!!

Can't wait to listen to the CVG interview with The Benz! They came up here to Edinburgh and saw the game at Rockstar North!! How many people get to say they've been inside that place!?!? Absolutely jealous!

HURRY UP THURSDAY!!!!!!!

JohnnyVendetta
From the looks of it, GTA Online is going to be a subscription based online service. Why would a feature of one game get its own dedicated page outside of the GTAV website?

Hopefully its worth the money.

Are you idi*t? It is going to be a separate FREE service suicidal.gif

Now if we can just get in touch with your source.. Oh yeah. You don't have one.

You don't have a source either smile.gif

It's not a subscription service you fool. It's just the online side is getting it's own marketing because it's improved. Have you ever wondered why they said in the GI magazine that the online will be improved just like GTA 2 to GTA 3?

GTA IV MP was average at best. Mass cheaters and the overall design led to the demise. RDR and MP3 showed a huge leap from that and were done rather well (with exception to MP3s PC connection issues).

I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for something awesome here but we'll have to wait and see tounge.gif

Not much of an online gamer but still interested to see more gameplay.

Will these "previews" be for single player??

And to all the bitches who love sh*tting on the GTAVoClock guys they got a 45 minute interview with LESLIE f*cking The Benz!

Redwood Cigarettes

I do have to agree with some people here though that the ONLINE part looks a bit cheaply done.

I mean they had this whole video interview of how they only select the best graphic designers and they go and release this logo for the 'breakthrough new GTA multiplayer'? Trademarked and all..

Not much of an online gamer but still interested to see more gameplay.

Will these "previews" be for single player??

No, this week EVERYTHING is GTA:O related, but maybe the interview of CVG may have some single player info smile.gif

Finally! Also looking forward To GTA V o'clock, They say the have exclusive content and lots of new info.