GTA Online Video coming Thursday 15th @ 10am EST

Elyobo893

Who else thinks the logo for Online looks like a piece of crap? Looks like something a 12 year old on these forums made in 5 minutes of photoshopping lol... Has an amateur look to it.

they don't need much to say hey this or that is coming get ready .after all it's R* biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

YESSS!!! smile.gif

Haha, I checked their newswire literally a few minutes before they posted the news.

From the looks of it, GTA Online is going to be a subscription based online service. Why would a feature of one game get its own dedicated page outside of the GTAV website?

Hopefully its worth the money.

Are you idi*t? It is going to be a separate FREE service suicidal.gif

Now if we can just get in touch with your source.. Oh yeah. You don't have one.

Don't care about multiplayer at all but it would be good if they will show gameplay from X360.

Who else thinks the logo for Online looks like a piece of crap? Looks like something a 12 year old on these forums made in 5 minutes of photoshopping lol... Has an amateur look to it.

I... have to agree.

Anyway, I can't wait. biggrin.gif

Interesting news, we'll see what it's all about very soon it seems.

Awesome. Looking forward to it. I'm just really excited about what GTA online will be like. I have no idea of what they will do with it. Probably something completely genius.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
From the looks of it, GTA Online is going to be a subscription based online service. Why would a feature of one game get its own dedicated page outside of the GTAV website?

You don't have a source either smile.gif

It's not a subscription service you fool. It's just the online side is getting it's own marketing because it's improved. Have you ever wondered why they said in the GI magazine that the online will be improved just like GTA 2 to GTA 3?

2d2q1k.jpg

Can't wait, it's gonna be Legend...wait for it......Dary! Legendary!

Ciaran2033.gif

You don't have a source either smile.gif

It's not a subscription service you fool. It's just the online side is getting it's own marketing because it's improved. Have you ever wondered why they said in the GI magazine that the online will be improved just like GTA 2 to GTA 3?

You're all a bunch of Marty's rolleyes.gif