GTA Online Video coming Thursday 15th @ 10am EST

Elyobo893

From the looks of it, GTA Online is going to be a subscription based online service. Why would a feature of one game get its own dedicated page outside of the GTAV website?

Hopefully its worth the money.

What?

Happy days! Can't wait to find out how the financial side of multiplayer is going to work, along with how deep exactly the character customisation goes.

From the looks of it, GTA Online is going to be a subscription based online service. Why would a feature of one game get its own dedicated page outside of the GTAV website?

Are you idi*t? It is going to be a separate FREE service suicidal.gif

Yeah I heard of that too, while I can't for the life of me remember where I heard it from but I did hear of that possibility. I hope not, maybe in the future, because if they are Trademarking it then they have big plans for it outside of GTAV...

Oh crap I think I just reinforced what you just said... DAMNIT NOT NOW!!!

I don't see why they would do that, it's just the multiplayer of GTA V. It's just probably that major of a feature, Rockstar is really making it out to be a revolutionary concept.

cleve_zpsd455a62d.png

Is that so Marty?

Are you an idiot, not are you idiot tounge2.gif

Yeh I've thought of that. But I don't mind really. It would stop many of the hackers and trolls with multiple accounts, which can only be a good thing! tounge2.gif

You call him an idiot and yet you ask for more mods here. Oh the irony

Who else thinks the logo for Online looks like a piece of crap? Looks like something a 12 year old on these forums made in 5 minutes of photoshopping lol... Has an amateur look to it.

WildBrick142

Things went a bit crazy and I somehow lost my pants.

Finally. But why Thursday? cryani.gif

I don't want to wait that long

Who else thinks the logo for Online looks like a piece of crap? Looks like something a 12 year old on these forums made in 5 minutes of photoshopping lol... Has an amateur look to it.

This. Something's a bit off about this.

I dont get it. Its that gtav multiplayer or separate online game ?

Apparently separate, included into GTAV, we'll see Thursday.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away