Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,778 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Seniorbboby

Top ways to get rid of CHOP

t-p-d-a
Take him to a gang fight, then you're not the one responsible when he's shot, the other gang is.

Oh, and if PETA ever saw this thread, it would probably give them a heart attack.

PETA? where? kill... it

change your color

Peregrin  Brandytook
Take him to a gang fight, then you're not the one responsible when he's shot, the other gang is.

Oh, and if PETA ever saw this thread, it would probably give them a heart attack.

fu** peta.

• 1.beat him to death with a baseball bat.
  • 2.set him on fire.
  • 3.run him over.

The Odyssey

It's pretty funny to watch the people who gets offended by this. I love animals, in fact, I have so many animals that I can't even have a bed in my apartment ( well maby not that many, but they do take up alot of space) and I don't mind these kind of topics at all, I think it's funny.

Some people need to relax and realise that this is a game, everything in this game is pixels, nothing is alive. if people do start to harm animals and kill people it's not because they have been playing GTA, it's because they are already insane.

It's not the thought that people will do this in the game, but it's the things that make me wonder how f*cked up some people imaginations are.

Cover every inch and every spot of him with honey, lots of honey.

Then just throw him in a room FILLED with spiders, scorpions, snakes and killer bees.

You can't even do that in the game. It's just thinking up of f*cked up ways for animals do die.

Causton97

It looks like Chop will be to GTA V, what the Adoring Fan was to the Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion! I can see it now! All those "100 ways to kill Chop" videos!

We'll see how useful he is once we get the game, but if he becomes a nuisance, I'll make sure to tell him all about those rabbits! tounge.gif

(For anyone that doesn't know, 'telling him about the rabbits' is a reference to the ending of a book called Of Mice and Men, go look it up!)

Savagemessiah

But having imagination is good, just because they're thinking about ways to kill a dog in a game doesn't mean that they are sick. Once again, its a game, I don't think anyone here would even think about doing that to real dog ( and if they would, that because they were sick long before knowing that there was going to be animals in a game) If Chop were a person, or let's say a hooker then everyone would still come up with alot of "sick" ways to kill him.

There's nothing wrong with a little bit of imagination.

Seniorbboby
But having imagination is good, just because they're thinking about ways to kill a dog in a game doesn't mean that they are sick. Once again, its a game, I don't think anyone here would even think about doing that to real dog ( and if they would, that because they were sick long before knowing that there was going to be animals in a game) If Chop were a person, or let's say a hooker then everyone would still come up with alot of "sick" ways to kill him.

Exactly some of these people sound like the news stations after gta drops.. "GTA inspires school shootings" and sh*t like that. It's a video game chill out, you're distracting people away from the concept of the thread.

Savagemessiah

I really hope there's a harpoon gun in the game, and that we can use it on land, if so, then Chop if going to have a really close friend devil.gif

The Odyssey
But having imagination is good, just because they're thinking about ways  to kill a dog in a game doesn't mean that they are sick. Once again, its a game, I don't think anyone here would even think about doing that to real dog ( and if they would, that because they were sick long before knowing that there was going to be animals in a game) If Chop were a person, or let's say a hooker then everyone would still come up with alot of "sick" ways to kill him.

Exactly some of these people sound like the news stations after gta drops.. "GTA inspires school shootings" and sh*t like that. It's a video game chill out, you're distracting people away from the concept of the thread.

Its not a video game, these people are simply trying to think up ways to kill a dog. Half the things in this thread you can't even do in the game.

theworldfamous

Looking at your sig. Tie Chop to a skateboard and hitch that to a car... then drive down Mt. Chilliad..

The Odyssey
Looking at your sig. Tie Chop to a skateboard and hitch that to a car... then drive down Mt. Chilliad..

Are you trying to offend me? Cause it's not working.

Dope_0110

I'll make a hot dog.

UltimateVenom
I'll make a hot dog.

Wasn't that a mission in GTA 1? lol

jamieleng

Well, if there's a tether mechanic like Just Cause 2 & a bit like the lasso in RDR, then I'd take him for a walk, while drive the car.

If Chop can enter a helicopter, then I'd go skydiving with him.

I'll take him swimming in shark infested waters.

Selwood24

Smash his face in with a Baseball Bat, or just punch him to death.

Best one though would be to take him with you into the wilderness and try and get a bear or couger to f*ck him up haha.

Curtis

I'll get rid of him very fast because i will be caring too much about him.

Why does everyone hate Chop? i like him,

SaintsRow3
I'll get rid of him very fast because i will be caring too much about him.

Why does everyone hate Chop? i like him,

He slow Frank down. icon13.gif

Also, lock him up in the trunk and drive in the water.

VIZlO

Chop will never die... you on the other hand suicidal.gif

ugotsmoked

Minigun, same way I handle all my nuisances.

BoyzNGroveStreet

Lmao you're all sick motherf*ckers.. get help

MacJoker

Since Chop is going to be the main antagonist, I'm going to say he's going to die in the very last mission by Franklin.

hunk41

For the people getting offended, why bother viewing the thread and saying things like "get help u sik fuks" ?

nathan456
It's pretty funny to watch the people who gets offended by this. I love animals, in fact, I have so many animals that I can't even have a bed in my apartment ( well maby not that many, but they do take up alot of space) and I don't mind these kind of topics at all, I think it's funny.

Some people need to relax and realise that this is a game, everything in this game is pixels, nothing is alive. if people do start to harm animals and kill people it's not because they have been playing GTA, it's because they are already insane.

I'm going to shoot Chop in the face with each of the weapons. My girlfriend is going to hate me for doing that, she didn't like when I shot my horse in the face with a shotgun in RDR either tounge.gif But she knows that it's just a game too, and tries it too tounge.gif

this icon14.gif

i have 2 dogs and a snake too

LotusRIP

I dont like all this talk of harming animals, especially since i have a dog. Its actually quite disturbing, people dont even have the game yet and they are already thinking of ways to harm the dog? what the hell. I wish they hadn't put the dog in the game.

dry yer eyes cheeko. it's pixels, remember?

I wish I could set a 5 year old girl on fire in front of her parents, take a family snapshot & upload to Social Club, then kill and dump the parent's bodies off Mt Chiliad.

Damn I wish children were in GTA. If animals are in why not children too? They're both defenseless really.

wwinterj
F*cking c*nts.

Get some help, seriously. Some of the sh*t you guys think up is f*cked.

You're absolutely right! People should be ashamed of themselves.....

user posted image

Things that could be possible in the game:

- Beat him with a baseball bat.

- RPG him (add in humans for bonus points)

- Shotgun to the face

- Get the police to kill him. Not your fault that way right? ph34r.gif

- Take him to the top of mountain, line him up with a vehicle of your choice and drive full speed at him. If your vehicle doesn't kill him I'm sure the fall would. You'll also get a nice splat. wink.gif

- Let other wildlife kill him.

That's all I can think about for now.

The Odyssey

F*cking c*nts.

Get some help, seriously. Some of the sh*t you guys think up is f*cked.

You're absolutely right! People should be ashamed of themselves.....

user posted image

NEATO! I too love bing bag theory to express my nerdy ways :3 Us nerds, right guys?

For the people getting offended, why bother viewing the thread and saying things like "get help u sik fuks" ?

You're right! Because thinking about animals getting eaten alive, burned to death and slowly tortured isn't a sign of a future socipath at all!

Edited by thegtaman531

IDredMan

It's not the thought that people will do this in the game, but it's the things that make me wonder how f*cked up some people imaginations are.

Cover every inch and every spot of him with honey, lots of honey.

Then just throw him in a room FILLED with spiders, scorpions, snakes and killer bees.

You can't even do that in the game. It's just thinking up of f*cked up ways for animals do die.

That's not ...No ...No, that's not.

I originally thought that up in a conversation I had about killing a GUY. Not a dog.

Kalerney

Hahah imagine if we would have the ability to switch between Trevor, Franklin, Mickael and ... Chop ! With a gameplay like in Dog's Life (a PS2 game where you control a dog in an open world). With K9 instead of LSPD and turf control mission ...

Am I the only one who think it could be funny ?

wwinterj
NEATO! I too love bing bag theory to express my nerdy ways :3 Us nerds, right guys?

I admit it never gets old. inlove.gif

Seniorbboby
I dont like all this talk of harming animals, especially since i have a dog. Its actually quite disturbing, people dont even have the game yet and they are already thinking of ways to harm the dog? what the hell. I wish they hadn't put the dog in the game.

dry yer eyes cheeko. it's pixels, remember?

I wish I could set a 5 year old girl on fire in front of her parents, take a family snapshot & upload to Social Club, then kill and dump the parent's bodies off Mt Chiliad.

Damn I wish children were in GTA. If animals are in why not children too? They're both defenseless really.

That might be a little too far tryna prove a point

spurs1993

cut off his tail and set him free or make him consume a c4 some how and blow his ass up !!!!!!!!