Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (91,480 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Meheraj7

[WIP|SA] GanGStar Los Angeles

In45do
'Naturally' when the problem occurs the savegame was already being overwritten so I could fix that with the tool but the game crash before it could even make the file.Also no matter what I do the game will skip any cutscenes and crash after choose to start a new game

You maybe use any kind of mods that trigger the 'crash' in the game. Can you repaired it? We really need your help! suicidal.gif

TheGodfather.

You have given a script link.Can you show the code here I might see what's causing the problem.??

gtaloconbest98

You have given a script link.Can you show the code here I might see what's causing the problem.??

The game skip non SCM cut scene so the cause is never known(as I can see no one has the problem,I tried disable CLEO,.asi mod,.etc)

I used striped scm from Sanny Builder folder and it work fine now.I think it would be better if we use this main.scm file from now on

https://copy.com/IJmT8YERHwHl

It should be less confusing and we'll put those original features later.It also benefit you something that CLEO can't.One example is the guards at the dock.The gate and the garage door will be there permently instead of being spawned like the guard every times.And many else...

Also if you made any CLEO missions I will 'add' them to the scm of course.The benefit of scm is the ability to use own $ variable.Here are some variable I used

$DOCKOBJ1 to $DOCKOBJ8: Object at the dock(gate,door)

$PARKED_DOCK: The parked Forklift at the dock

Anyways anyone know the trashcan,dustbin object ID is?Either in the game defined object or in the in game map id work.

Edited by gtaloconbest98

Meheraj7

Sorry Guys.I had to go out of town.Now I am back. So Gtaloconbest98 next time if you want to give any link then upload it in Mediafire or email me([email protected]) . biggrin.gif .We really need your help , I agree with In45do. Try To complete the work = 1.) Under the flyover 2.) Beach Shop Browse 3.) Dock Workers .

arijitsen Welcome to Our team Project 'GanGStar Los Angeles'. We would love you to get in work as soon as your Exam finishes. smile.gif

Edited by Meheraj7

gtaloconbest98
Sorry Guys.I had to go out of town.Now I am back. So Gtaloconbest98 next time if you want to give any link then upload it in Mediafire or email me([email protected]) . biggrin.gif .We really need your help , I agree with In45do. Try To complete the work = 1.) Under the flyover 2.) Beach Shop Browse 3.) Dock Workers .

arijitsen Welcome to Our team Project 'GanGStar Los Angeles'. We would love you to get in work as soon as your Exam finishes. smile.gif

I prefer Copy to Mediafire for some reason

Meheraj7

Gtaloconbest98 ok . In45do can you add more lights in the buildings ?user posted image

In45do

OK, I'll try it out. The progress will take too long. But, I will post screenshot each time it changed.

Meheraj7

In45do For making it Easy Heres The Selected Buildings to Edit.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Good Luck

In45do

Now, this should be alot easier. OK, I'll try it out.

Meheraj7

Gtaloconbest98 when your gta sa will be fixed please PM me

Meheraj7

Screen shots

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Meheraj7

Meheraj7

Finally Finished learning MED . Starting my work of editing the GTA SA map to change to Real LA,LV,SF like GTA V

Edited by Meheraj7

Meheraj7

Done Making LA I will soon upload pictures

In45do
Done Making LA I will soon upload pictures

Great progress you have here! You better uploaded the screenshots now biggrin.gificon14.gif

TJGM

I highly doubt you got permission to use any of the mods seen in the screenshots. I see overdose effects there and I also see GTA IV weapons, which the guy who made GTA IV weapons hasn't been online since January, you didn't even have an account back then.

And to the mod author. What have you actually been doing before you learned how to use Med? Just sitting around asking other people to do the work for you?

Also, the name of this mod makes no sense. "GanGStar Los Angeles" Yet you're doing LS, SF and LV.

EDIT: I also just noticed, you seem to be using .Lod mod..

user posted image

Along with .LOD mod you seem to be using "2x Object Distance". Which is quite obvious because when you use .LOD and that mod it breaks the LOD's for the trees in the forest, which can be seen in one of the screenshots.

Edited by TheJAMESGM

Meheraj7
I highly doubt you got permission to use any of the mods seen in the screenshots. I see overdose effects there and I also see GTA IV weapons, which the guy who made GTA IV weapons hasn't been online since January, you didn't even have an account back then.

And to the mod author. What have you actually been doing before you learned how to use Med? Just sitting around asking other people to do the work for you?

Also, the name of this mod makes no sense. "GanGStar Los Angeles" Yet you're doing LS, SF and LV.

user posted image

Along with .LOD mod you seem to be using "2x Object Distance". Which is quite obvious because when you use .LOD and that mod it breaks the LOD's for the trees in the forest, which can be seen in one of the screenshots.

TheJAMESGM I already asked for the permission just need their reply and even If I dont get the pemission I would remove that.

biggrin.gif

TJGM

user posted image

TheJAMESGM I already asked for the permission just need their reply and even If I dont get the pemission I would remove that.

biggrin.gif

So why did you lie and say you had permission in the first place?

user posted image

Meheraj7

Well I have Permission for most of them and many are by me

TJGM

Well I have Permission for most of them and many are by me

So what have you done to contribute to this mod, instead of taking other mods that don't belong to you.

Meheraj7

LA,LV,SF MAPS, PEDS(in progress) , Interiors , (made by Nações M) Player and edited by me clothes(Permitted) , Building Textures , Fighting club , Fix , ENB SERIES(For Smooth Gameplay) , Characters(Edited) and much more which I did 1 year ago. And TheeJAMESGM if you want to join us to make this project complete/To help us you can. biggrin.gif

TJGM
LA,LV,SF MAPS, PEDS(in progress) , Interiors , (made by Nações M) Player and edited by me clothes(Permitted) , Building Textures , Fighting club , Fix , ENB SERIES(For Smooth Gameplay) , Characters(Edited) and much more which I did 1 year ago. And TheeJAMESGM if you want to join us to make this project complete/To help us you can. biggrin.gif

So are you actually changing the model of these places or only the textures?

Meheraj7

Both.BTW Can You PM me for this discussion I will reply to you later. I GTG . I have work. bye ,Nice to talk with you . smile.gif

Meheraj7

Just Changed The Player Suits! cool.gif

In45do

Click http://lambarganigames.webstarts.com for more info! There will be a discussion for adding new features to this project! (PM me or Meheraj7 for the password)

Edited by in45do

Ss4gogeta0

got the beta gonna try it out

rokistaking187

got the beta now gonna try this ..... :beerhat:

universetwisters

I just noticed two things:

1. "Gangstar" is already the name of a mobile GTA clone by gameloft

2. The later part of your first trailer is basically a scene-by-scene expy of TBOGT's trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0inphN1a1ic

Meheraj7

Its not based on that mobile Gangster game . And thats the Old Video ;)