Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,255 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Casualmind

Post Toturials!

Casualmind

Hello guys I want to ask something. why my toturial is not published but, already made and publish this toturial! the Note from staff list is: This tutorial is unpublished and is only visible for the author and crew-members. It will be published after review by a crew-member! please Help!

Sorry my English! tounge2.gif

VergilDD

The administrators must first check the post and let it to be viewed in the site.

if not, anyone can post anything they want! lol

Martin_GDF

When you make a tutorial, the admins first must see it and approve it :3

KingFZ

I also had an unpublished tutorial I asked zizo008 about this he said " Because of some bugs of Dyom website we can't publish your tutorial as soon as possible we solve problem and publish your tutorial "

So don't take tension.

Casualmind
oh... thanks for explanation!

Martin_GDF
I also had an unpublished tutorial I asked zizo008 about this he said " Because of some bugs of Dyom website we can't publish your tutorial as soon as possible we solve problem and publish your tutorial "

So don't take tension.

He said the same thing to me tounge.gif

LOL

ForTezz

Lol, I published a tutorial on my old acc, and 2 months passed, it's still not in DYOM website.

lol on you mods, lol...

Doublepulse

Another reason why your tutorials may not be accepted is because there is a similar tutorial that already exist. We try and keep the tutorials very simple and easy to navigate. The bigger the list, the harder it is to search for the one you are looking for.

Casualmind
Another reason why your tutorials may not be accepted is because there is a similar tutorial that already exist. We try and keep the tutorials very simple and easy to navigate. The bigger the list, the harder it is to search for the one you are looking for.

I made a invisible checkpoint toturial and someone in text toturials not have made a toturial checkpoint so, I made and published!

ForTezz

I made a invisible checkpoint toturial and someone in text toturials not have made a toturial checkpoint so, I made and published!

Invisible Checkpoint ? *sigh*

Casualmind

I mean, Problem invisble checkpoint! as you know if we make a objective up to 30 or 40 objective, the red marker or checkpoint will be invisble. and I make a toturial Problem invisble checkpoint! to help people about the problem.

Understand? cool.gif

ForTezz

I mean, Problem invisble checkpoint! as you know if we make a objective up to 30 or 40 objective, the red marker or checkpoint will be invisble. and I make a toturial Problem invisble checkpoint! to help people about the problem.

Understand? cool.gif

Oh, lol. I thought you made a tutorial on how to make invisible checkpoint. I mean, who would need a tutorial to press an "N" letter.

Casualmind

Understand? cool.gif

Oh, lol. I thought you made a tutorial on how to make invisible checkpoint. I mean, who would need a tutorial to press an "N" letter.

what do you mean? orly.gif

ForTezz

When you're in the checkpoint selection menu, just press "N" and the checkpoint will be invisible whan you play the mission.

Casualmind
When you're in the checkpoint selection menu, just press "N" and the checkpoint will be invisible whan you play the mission.

oh, BTW can I put you in my Respect List?

ForTezz

Yeah, sure ;o

Casualmind

Yeah, sure ;o

thanks! tounge2.gif and once again. what's your DYOM Account?

ForTezz

Yeah, sure ;o

I don't have one lol ;p

Casualmind

Yeah, sure ;o

I don't have one lol ;p

why?

ForTezz

Yeah, sure ;o

I don't have one lol ;p

why?

I don't actually need one

Martin_GDF

Invisible checkpoints tutorial? :*

You only have to press n and you put an invisible checkpoint, it's not too much science (?

Alright, secronom already said the cause that most of the tutorials are not allowed tounge.gif

Casualmind
Invisible checkpoints tutorial? :*

You only have to press n and you put an invisible checkpoint, it's not too much science (?

Alright, secronom already said the cause that most of the tutorials are not allowed tounge.gif

Problem invisble checkpoint! not put invisble checkpoint! yeah my english was really bad so you guys get confused about me!

Martin_GDF

Ohh... okay, i'm sorry

You should explain yourself a bit more (? xD