1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTA V Countdown in pictures

jperkovic

What the f*ck is wrong with you.

I don't get it.

It's the Twin Towers, and we're currently in September, you know, the 9th month!? And today is 11 days, you know, 9/11?!

Okay. But just saying, it's been ages ago, I don't get why everyone is so up in arms about it. I mean, pretty much no-one gave a sh*t on 26th of April, the day of the Chernobyl Catastrophe, nor does anyone really give a sh*t about the famine and starvation that happened in North Korea. And there are more things, like sickness, corruption, how many people the US army kills per year and so much more, and barely anyone bats an eyelid, but when it's 9/11, 9/11 happened in America, so it's worse. Yes, what he did might have been offensive, but once again, that was ages ago, stop getting so pissy about it.

I don't get it.

It's the Twin Towers, and we're currently in September, you know, the 9th month!? And today is 11 days, you know, 9/11?!

Okay. But just saying, it's been ages ago, I don't get why everyone is so up in arms about it. I mean, pretty much no-one gave a sh*t on 26th of April, the day of the Chernobyl Catastrophe, nor does anyone really give a sh*t about the famine and starvation that happened in North Korea. And there are more things, like sickness, corruption, how many people the US army kills per year and so much more, and barely anyone bats an eyelid, but when it's 9/11, 9/11 happened in America, so it's worse. Yes, what he did might have been offensive, but once again, that was ages ago, stop getting so pissy about it.

I advise you, Do not put words in my mouth.

I don't get it.

You know what i'm not gonna argue with you about this so i'm just gonna say, if that seriously how you think of that terrible tragedy, then f*ck you! I don't care if i do get warned for saying that. You sound like you don't give a sh*t about it at all. I knew somebody who worked there and she didn't go in that day and i thank God she didn't. So i think some of us, no, must of us Americans have a right to be as you say "pissy" about it. So again i say, f*ck you. sneaky2.gif

Edited by Flight180Victm

I don't get it.

You know what i'm not gonna argue with you about this so i'm just gonna say, if that seriously how you think of that terrible tragedy, then f*ck you! I don't care if i do get warned for saying that. You sound like you don't give a sh*t about it at all. I knew somebody who worked there and she didn't go in that day and i thank God she didn't. So i think some of us, no, must of us Americans have a right to be as you say "pissy" about it. So again i say, f*ck you. sneaky2.gif

I kinda agree with AndreyK. It has happened years ago. There are more afwul things going on and it doesn't stop. I am sure that what you said about him not giving a sh*t isn't true. It was a horrible day for many people (not me, I was just a kid and didn't understand) who lost family members and friends, and we care.

But getting butthurt over a joke about it is just pointless.

And on a lighter note

user posted image

2002 S600 Mercedes A.K.A Schafter

I dont get it? wheres 11 in that?

11 SPACE JAMS BOIIII

11 Years old that's why i put the year it was made.

ahh icon14.gif

I don't get it.

You know what i'm not gonna argue with you about this so i'm just gonna say, if that seriously how you think of that terrible tragedy, then f*ck you! I don't care if i do get warned for saying that. You sound like you don't give a sh*t about it at all. I knew somebody who worked there and she didn't go in that day and i thank God she didn't. So i think some of us, no, most of us Americans have a right to be as you say "pissy" about it. So again i say, f*ck you. sneaky2.gif

I would tell you to chill (until the next episode, amirite?), but III H1TMaN III summed up my thoughts and this stupid argument should not continue.

On another note, I grew up in Moscow and I was barely 2 years old when it happened, when I grew up I realised it was a catastrophe and people died, and I didn't like it, but

I don't get it.

I kinda agree with AndreyK. It has happened years ago. There are more afwul things going on and it doesn't stop. I am sure that what you said about him not giving a sh*t isn't true. It was a horrible day for many people (not me, I was just a kid and didn't understand) who lost family members and friends, and we care.

But getting butthurt over a joke about it is just pointless.

You are correct, I don't dismiss 9/11 as "stupid ass American sh*t", I just think people need to chill about it. It was a catastrophe, people died, I understand, but it was ages ago and the guy who supposedly planned it was killed, so it shouldn't matter much in this day.

New York... 9$ I I [9/11] Did Simpsons creator knew it before it happend???

user posted image

1, it's not a picture with 11 in it.

2, for f*ck's sake, let's just shut up about 9/11, this is a GTA forum.