3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

SnP Request PC STEAM, Dildo Dodo and Demolition Ma

claude11

• 2 weeks later...
JustinGunnar

Just curious why do you need someone who uses Steam? I've been doing Chaingame SnP here for SA and 3 and I have Steam, but no one has complained about being able to pick them up. Just a thought.

Well if you still haven't passed yet, I can download the game to this computer and help you out.

Just curious why do you need someone who uses Steam? I've been doing Chaingame SnP here for SA and 3 and I have Steam, but no one has complained about being able to pick them up. Just a thought.

Well if you still haven't passed yet, I can download the game to this computer and help you out.

for some reason, whenever a vice city steam user uploads a non steam game, the game automatically starts back from the beginning. i have no idea why.. extremely inconvenient.

as for your token of help, that would be GREATLY appreciated.

Spuds725

If you aren't getting the SNP help you need you can always use Demarest's Timevault Code tool (Mission passer).... it has been reported to me that it works on steam saves.

Look near the bottom of the first post in this thread for the link (I rehosted it after he took his site down)....

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=397970

This is how you use it:

1. Download the file I linked to... it is called... "Timevault_main.scm"

2. Move it to the directory in the VC files where main.scm is located---- It should be in the /Data folder (if I remember correctly).

3. Rename your main.scm file to anything other then it's current name--- I usually name it mainorginal.scm

4. Rename "timevault_main.scm" to main.scm.

That's it--- start your game-- while this file is in place-- any mission (pink marker), rampage, R3 mission, or unique jump started will be instantly completed-- in the case of the pink marker missions, you will be teleported a few feet away so you don't automatically start/complete the next mission available at that marker.

The only known bugs with this is if you complete the last mission for printworks or checkpoint charlie (boat yard)-- their respective money icons will NOT be created meaning you cannot collect the money from them.

I tested this code tool by completing a game to 100% using it (every mission)-- and it did not affect my ability to get 100%.

To return your game to normal game play-- just rename the files back to their original names...

Spuds

Silent

Here ya go smile.gif

For: claude11

Missions: The Driver

Helper: Silent

Link: http://gtasnp.com/38906

Notes: Saved twice, didn't use any weapons. All 3 missions passed on the first run. PS3 controller really makes these easier smile.gif

Complete

JustinGunnar

for some reason, whenever a vice city steam user uploads a non steam game, the game automatically starts back from the beginning. i have no idea why.. extremely inconvenient.

That's freaking lame I didn't know that. I've been out of the loop a couple years lol.

Was about to get it for you, but glad Silent was able to pick it up sooner smile.gif

If you aren't getting the SNP help you need you can always use Demarest's Timevault Code tool (Mission passer).... it has been reported to me that it works on steam saves.

Look near the bottom of the first post in this thread for the link (I rehosted it after he took his site down)....

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=397970

This is how you use it:

1. Download the file I linked to... it is called... "Timevault_main.scm"

2. Move it to the directory in the VC files where main.scm is located---- It should be in the /Data folder (if I remember correctly).

3. Rename your main.scm file to anything other then it's current name--- I usually name it mainorginal.scm

4. Rename "timevault_main.scm" to main.scm.

That's it--- start your game-- while this file is in place-- any mission (pink marker), rampage, R3 mission, or unique jump started will be instantly completed-- in the case of the pink marker missions, you will be teleported a few feet away so you don't automatically start/complete the next mission available at that marker.

The only known bugs with this is if you complete the last mission for printworks or checkpoint charlie (boat yard)-- their respective money icons will NOT be created meaning you cannot collect the money from them.

I tested this code tool by completing a game to 100% using it (every mission)-- and it did not affect my ability to get 100%.

To return your game to normal game play-- just rename the files back to their original names...

Spuds

will definitely keep this in mind.

Here ya go smile.gif

For: claude11

Missions: The Driver

Helper: Silent

Link: http://gtasnp.com/38906

Notes: Saved twice, didn't use any weapons. All 3 missions passed on the first run. PS3 controller really makes these easier smile.gif

Complete

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

That's freaking lame I didn't know that. I've been out of the loop a couple years lol.

Was about to get it for you, but glad Silent was able to pick it up sooner smile.gif

lame doesnt even begin to describe it.

Silent

I tried to fix it, unfortunately Steam EXE changes .b format a bit (extra field or so), and it'd be pretty tricky to make saves cross-compatible.

I may try sometime to do something with it, so one ASI would fix it and add an ability to load both 1.0/1.1 and Steam saves no matter what EXE you have smile.gif