2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

I Have a Confession to Make

The Pizza Delivery Guy

I'm not sure if it's regional or generational...or a mix of both but I just realized myself and the like people around me still use the term 'puss' as a reference to one's face.

"What's with the puss"?

• YEE 1

Darth Absentis

I actually lost my other accounts password so now i am using this one.

Did not even knew this one even still existed to be honest. Did not think the ban of 2 years and 9 months was serious and it was just a permaban. Oops.

AkshayKumar

I've grown too pessimistic about this but I tend to be pretty cold behavior wise when I hear about celebrities deaths. It's not that I despise them or not even that I dont feel sympathetic entirely. But my dumb way of thinking is that several people die and most don't care, if I or someone I care about dies, beyond a small circle no one will care. Some unfortunate person will end up as roadkill and it may be reported in small print in the local news and will be forgotten while many famous people will be mourned by legions of people and will be remembered for long. 

That's just how it works and there's nothing wrong in that at all. Famous people are famous for a reason and it makes no sense for the world to stop if just about anyone dies. Call it cynicism/pessimism/whatever but even after knowing this I generally can't feel much over a celebrity's death. 

Mr Hole in One

V0Ontqa_180x180_1_75.png

paperbagdude

I once drove my moped through a window at the local gas station. Glass was all over the floor and the owner wasn't too happy. I bought a pack of cigarettes and got the hell out of there.

I later got a notice from the owner's insurance agency, failed to respond to it and never heard from them again. I feel so ashamed to this day that I haven't been in the shop for over 3 years and only refuel my car when the shop is closed. f*ck me

• Bruh 1
  • KEKW 2

JohnXina - Discord Emojispacer.pngJohnXina - Discord Emoji

I once accidentally put my boner on a mexican ladies ass without thinking at the grocery store...

paperbagdude
1 hour ago, Lucas wester said:

I once accidentally put my boner on a mexican ladies ass without thinking at the grocery store...

Edited by paperbagdude
  • Like 2
  • KEKW 1

thehambone
2 hours ago, paperbagdude said:

I bought a pack of cigarettes and got the hell out of there.

Did you buy the cigs before or after you drove through the glass?

• KEKW 3

San Andreas Countryside
Meet the GTA 3 players who've spent a decade playing pass-the-pad to 100% the game - GamesRadar

GTA:LCS Save Editor - Supports Android, iOS, PS2, and PSP saves!

GTA3 Save Editor  - Big update in the works!

paperbagdude
1 hour ago, thehambone said:

Did you buy the cigs before or after you drove through the glass?

Right after. Had a brief conversation with the owner convincing him I wasn't drunk and apologized deeply for the incident.

However, I was actually drunk and buying papers for joints as originally intended wouldn't look great, so I went with the smokes instead.

• 2 weeks later...
AkshayKumar

I only vaguely knew about the country but all this while I thought Lithuania was in South America... 

Mr Hole in One

V0Ontqa_180x180_1_75.png

I thought Lithuania was the sister ship to the Titanic.

• KEKW 1

IiKihFW.png

AkshayKumar

I was scared of the dark until I was almost 20

Mr Hole in One

V0Ontqa_180x180_1_75.png

• 2 weeks later...
Super Gran Turismo

I stole my local McDonald's entire inventory of straws once.

• KEKW 1

paperbagdude

I might have misjudged my choice of degree. Working in a laboratory on the second day, I have started to notice the similarities with the factory work I did two years ago. It really sucks right now since I'm just doing the same sh*t all day long. I'm also having a hard time adapting to my new routines and waking up at 5:30 AM and being back home at 5 PM is just killing me. I have no energy to go for my daily walk, I have no time for friends and I'm generally a night owl, so I'm literally asleep at the hours of the night when I'm the most creative and fast thinking. I can't apply for later shifts either since that would devastate my social life completely, yet the quality of my private life feels endangered if I don't.

I would honestly wish by now that I had chosen a degree that included work in the outdoors with plenty of exercise, then I would at least feel less like sh*t being an exhausted couch potato for the rest of the evening. I can't feel myself going on like this, but I have made friends, family and academic associates too proud and hyped for this for me to drop out. I tend too feel pride in the purpose of the past professions I've had, so I will try and brainwash myself to seek importance in my job, but I'm currently at the point where I hope that fails.

I might just be a lazy little bitch complaining about my first full-time job a moderate commute away, or maybe something is actually in the way. Either way, I must make a decision within a couple of weeks, cause this is not what I had expected and I feel like f*cking idiot for not realizing that a year ago. Perhaps I'm simply in need for a vent and everything will be better tomorrow - maybe I'm in need for advice from the actual adults.

• 1 month later...

My boyfriend and I visited his parents at their house. I've seen them before, at his place, but this was the first time we visited them at their house. They live kinda far away and we didn't wanted to drive half the night, so the plan was to sleep in his old room and drive back the next day sometime after lunch. The whole evening his dad gave some hints towards my boyfriend about he's finally going to have a girl in his bed and his teasing made us really shy and it was kinda akward. When we went to bed, after drinking wine with his parents untill really late, we noticed the bed was really noisy even if we moved just a little bit, so my boyfriend was all about ssstt, be silent and stuff like that, because it's an old house and you can hear everything, but I told him, just let them hear it, it was the alcohol, I think, which made me think this way. And while we did it, I went on top and make the bed really sqeak by moving up and down fast and it really made me laugh. My boyfriend was shocked and protested, but I told him to shut up and enjoy the ride. because I was really going into it, moaning loudly and asking him loudly to go harder, stuff like that. After some time I felt he was going to finish, so I quickly faked a loud moaning orgasm, just to freak them all out. We did it a couple of times that night and I didn't had to fake again, but I kept being loud. The next morning, when we went to the kitcen to have breakfast together with his parents, I felt kinda embarrassed and stupid for letting the alcohol making me act the way I did. They gave us some really funny looks and after a while, his dad complained about sleeping too short and his mom asked if I was on birth control...

Edited by Jasmyn
Typo's
  • KEKW 1
  • Bonk! 1

• 1 month later...
Tacymist

I thought NASCAR was part of the space program.

• KEKW 3

IiKihFW.png

Algonquin Assassin

Some completely random and oddball “confessions” from my younger years.

-I thought Hawaii was a country.

-Ditto with Africa. I thought Africa was one country. Not a continent.

-Whenever I watched black and white movies/tv shows that’s how I envisioned the world must’ve looked like in the 40s/50s. Black and white.

-I smacked myself in the balls with a yo-yo.

-My brother and I were into backyard wrestling. This was right around the time of the Attitude era when WCW/WWF were really popular. Got pretty good at delivering suplexes, drop kicks, pile drivers etc. We used a trampoline and God knows how we never sustained any serious injuries lol. Crazy times.

GTA IV Signature V4 by Lettermaniac on DeviantArt

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2022 at 8:34 AM, MiamiViceCity1986 said:

-I smacked myself in the balls with a yo-yo.

Coincidentally enough I'm wearing a yo-yo related shirt today.   I confess that I own 3 yo-yo related shirts.

*live shot

uue15Os.jpg

I came in here to confess my wife removes the label from the Manwich can before recycling because she's embarrassed if the neighbors see it.

Edited by trip
  • Like 2
  • Best Bru 1

Someone threw me a hex.

• Free Tee 1

OGKCRqi.jpeg

Mexicola9302

I was a shoplifter when i was 14, i stole like 10-15 PS2 games in a electronic store, but i got caught then. The funny part after i got caught, i had to do 40 hours of social work as punishment by the court, and while doing that i stole 20 PS2 games while cleaning a balcony of a students home, it was in a backpack lol. After that i never stole anything in "physical form" again.

Today i just "shoplift" singleplayer games via the internet. But i mostly buy like 90% of the games i want to have.

But oh boy i download a lot of movies, series and music from non legal sources. I got 32 TB of storage atm.

Shoplifting and smoking weed are the only laws i ever broke, so i yeah i don't feel like a bad person.

• Bonk! 1

Tacymist

I used to think air was stored in the boobs and large breasted women had the advantage when holding their breath. 

IiKihFW.png

universetwisters
47 minutes ago, Tacymist said:

I used to think air was stored in the boobs and large breasted women had the advantage when holding their breath. 

You rip their nipple off and it just deflates like a flat tire

• 2 weeks later...
AboveAndBeyoncé
Posted (edited)

Finally found my way back to GTAF after a 1 and 1/2 year hiatus, UI looks nice.  But I don't see the usual threads like share your feelings, and have a question are gone or a couple pages back or so? This is only partially a confession if that but its the first thread I seen that I instantly recognized lol 

Edited by AboveAndBeyoncé

universetwisters

When I was 18, 19 etc I would go to /pol/ on 4chan on a regular basis because for whatever reason I felt like I needed a palate cleanser when my friend at the time would rant about how good Bernie sanders is. I never identified with any of it though and I knew Trump was a dummy, I dunno. I would just go there and look and see what was going on as an alternative to my friend’s ramblings. Then I went to Germany for a vacation and realization it wasn’t overrun by immigrants and my first thought was “those bastards have been lying to me” and I’ve never been back since.

Now it’s probably even worse than before but then again it’s a pretty low bar

OREOBOREALIS
Posted (edited)

I think i kind of have addiction to play PUBG. Like ive been playing it way too much this spring and week after when i dont play I start to feel some type of little minor withdrawals and its hard to keep myself from playing it after playing 3 months almost every day. Its pretty crappy game but somehow still fun and addicting. I didnt play last week at all. I need to quit and stop wasting my days and life with it. I have important things to do. I decided try to play it only couple days a month from now.

I was planning to play it now at weekend, but then decided not to,, but then anyway played couple matches because i was too tempted.

i wonder why its so addicting. Its almost like playing online shooting games like this gives some chemical mix of adrenaline and dopamine that compined works like addicting drug.

Edited by OREOBOREALIS