1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

I Have a Confession to Make

The Pizza Delivery Guy

universetwisters
18 minutes ago, Lucius M. Galloway said:

I think praying is pointless...

I do believe in a higher being, particularly God, but I'm not religious enough to call myself a Christian. The other day my mom asked me if I prayed when I woke up and before I went to sleep. I said no, when in my mind I actually said

"Why? For going to sleep? For waking up? I go to sleep when I'm tired, and I wake up when I hear a sound or I move myself out of sleep.  Why do I have to pray to someone for that?"

I hear people praying about this, and our prayers go out to this person or etc. Pointless. It does nothing. Never has. Never will. Maybe later when I'm old as sh*t I'll change my mind, but until then, I'm not praying. What happens, happens for a reason, and it's up to you to get off your ass and do something about it. When I see people praying I see weakness, and when I hear people hoping, all I hear is laziness. 

I still thank Him, however, but praying is not in my blood. 

You should definitely pray for the birds you killed that their souls found eternal rest in heaven.

• Like 3

Even Ice Cube prayed for god.

Edited by Sanches
  • Like 2

chronic lumbago

If there is a God, I think he just wouldn't or doesn't bother listening to some people.

Another GTA Fan

It astonishes me that praying, and the concept of a God is still a thing in this day and age. hmm, that's my confession if you want one: I'm agnostic.

Mr. Scratch

Mfw this place is full of non-believers.

Edited by Mr. Scratch
  • Like 2

Jerking For Soup

believing in a god is like believing in a fairytale lmao like literally praying to the tooth fairy lol. 

not kidding btw. a lot of the reason we have so many issues within society is because of it. 

Take Islamic terrorism for instance.

but I understand that some ppl might need faith in the darkest times I guess. 

I think is time to get a real job tomorrow, my pocket hurts.

Edited by MyNameHere

OGKCRqi.jpeg

Ned Bingham

Today I'm actually wearing sunglasses on one of the rare hot days we have in the UK. As I'm currently sitting at the computer they are perched atop my head, twat style.

I confess that I think I'm addicted to Coke. I only drink one can a day, preferably with lunch, but I haven't gone a day without that one can for...about a month maybe.

I really gotta change my diet.

21 minutes ago, ddubz91 said:

I confess that I think I'm addicted to Coke. I only drink one can a day, preferably with lunch, but I haven't gone a day without that one can for...about a month maybe.

I really gotta change my diet.

I used to have the same problem, I could quite happily finish off a 2.5 litre bottle in a night like I was having dinner with the Soprano family. I suggest moving on to something like sparkling water to accommodate the wanton. For me it was just a decision, do I want to be healthier and do I want to sleep better? I drink mainly water now.

2 minutes ago, ARTHUR. said:

I used to have the same problem, I could quite happily finish off a 2.5 litre bottle in a night like I was having dinner with the Soprano family. I suggest moving on to something like sparkling water to accommodate the wanton. For me it was just a decision, do I want to be healthier and do I want to sleep better? I drink mainly water now.

Oh for sure man, I acknowledge it isn't really a healthy drink to be having daily. It's just me stuck in old, bad habits really.

Outside of the occasional cognac, all I drink is coke and water. Not too fused on anything else, and sometimes water gets too boring over time. I do need to change this one though, for sure.

^ I drink like a 2.5 bottle alone in a day, I stop doing that because my teeth was got fragile, then my dentist said me stop it and change a moderate drinking before you ruin your teeth and catch a heart attack.

A neighbor dies from drinking a lot of coca cola and his teeth was f*cked transforming like paper.

Edited by MyNameHere

OGKCRqi.jpeg

I confess I smoke 200 Machine rolled Mini Cuban Cigars & 20 large Handmade Cubans per year.

7 hours ago, MyNameHere said:

^ I drink like a 2.5 bottle alone in a day, I stop doing that because my teeth was got fragile, then my dentist said me stop it and change a moderate drinking before you ruin your teeth and catch a heart attack.

A neighbor dies from drinking a lot of coca cola and his teeth was f*cked transforming like paper.

Damn, that's crazy man. Stories like this make me not want to drink this sh*t anymore - and that's a good thing, damn.

^ You can drink Coca Cola or Pepsi, because we need sugar. Everyone take it in excess anything like candy, redbull or coffee and this is the problem, we are stupid to kill themselves before to think.

I take it 6 months off and start drinking again, but in a small cup only to eat two times in a day and a lot of water, having my teeth recovered and brushing my teeth three times, I feel very good.

Edited by MyNameHere

OGKCRqi.jpeg

I'm not artist, I don't like to be called like that and never be, f*cking annoying people.

Edited by MyNameHere

OGKCRqi.jpeg

Howdy, artist!

She is far away, but I can smell his fragrance over me and thinking about his sweet lips.

Edited by MyNameHere

OGKCRqi.jpeg

WTF, she don't looks like anyone from his family, she have a gorgeous looking, I never think about it, not to be a jerk, sad but true.

Edited by MyNameHere

OGKCRqi.jpeg

3 hours ago, MyNameHere said:

WTF, she don't looks like anyone from his family

Uhh... This could be a reason.

Edited by Sanches
  • Like 2

I've gone full lazy with food now. Microwave meals all the way. So much easier stabbing holes in some plastic film then shoving it in the microwave for a few minutes. I only use the oven for pizza or anything chicken related, and if I have chicken I have rice in a bag. I hate washing sieves.

I killed a cat today :(  Ran the poor fella over.   Heard a thump, pulled over and saw it lying in the gutter flicking it's tail.   I decided to get my carjack and finish it off.   Got home and washed the car.  I found a dead cat embedded in my front grill. 

@trip Your mother gave you something for Valentines Day? Did you break your arms or something?

I confess I thoroughly enjoy tossing my pigskin around as I find it soothing, I'm more or less Tom Brady nowadays just an uglier & shorter version. 🏈

Reformed Squid

I'm in love😍😍

• Like 2

6 hours ago, fast and bulbous squid said:

I'm in love😍😍

Congrats!!!! 🙂🙂🙂🙂

• Like 3

My dogs(wife) know what you're sayin.  *e: pugstagram might be a hair different from IG proper.  :)

Edited by trip
Add