4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

I Have a Confession to Make

The Pizza Delivery Guy

I'm addicted to coffee.

paperbagdude

My lungs are dying, my breath is short, but that doesn't stop me from smoking loud.

JohnXina - Discord Emojispacer.pngJohnXina - Discord Emoji

sometimes i cant be bothered to iron clothes so i hang them up in the bathroom and put the shower on the highest setting and leave them

• Like 2

On August 1, 2013 at 7:22 PM, GTA_stu said:

I once ripped a stuffed bear's ear off and violated it in it's ear wound.

I was about 12, and I didn't even turn the others away. They just looked on helplessly, as the boy they loved did unspeakable things to one of their own. Must have been harrowing.

Poor Raspberry Jam....

I think I might be addicted to Coke.

Spoiler

Coca-Cola

Edited by JayKed20

ṼirulenⱦEqừinox
On 6/13/2018 at 7:39 AM, ddubz91 said:

I confess that I'm addicted to chocolate milk. I swear if I don't have a nice big, cold glass each morning to get my fix I'll be a ragey motherf*cka. Sometimes with a shot of maple syrup in it too.

Damn, I got a mad sweet tooth which I thought I left behind in my teenage years..

I'm simlar but with Strawberry Milk or Banana milk if I'm able to find the Nesquick Banana Milk stuff in the store but we always have the Chocolate Milk and Strawberry Milk nequest syrup in the fridge

10 hours ago, JayKed20 said:

Poor Raspberry Jam....

I think I might be addicted to Coke.

Hide contents

Coca-Cola

Have you ever had Coca-Cola de Mexico?

Ever since I've tasted Coca-Cola de Mexico regular coke doesn't cut it anymore so each month I go to Sam's Club and buy three cases of 24 bottles of it.

Mexican Coke uses real cane sugar instead of the Coke in the U.S. which uses high-fructose corn syrup

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Blaze said:

sometimes i cant be bothered to iron clothes so i hang them up in the bathroom and put the shower on the highest setting and leave them

KqxMuUd.png

Honestly, I just wanted to post that logo under that quote. I guess this is a confession.

im50CZq.gif
Mii44or.gif

I have a confession to make, actually I have no friends to share my troubles. So I am asking for help or at least for an idea. I had a girlfriend since 3 years but last month we have broken-up because I was delinquint and wrong, I fallen into love for someone else. I know that I am the bad/evil one but literally, I had no choice but breaking-up, there is nothing you can do against love. But this is not the problem, because problem is the new girl... Let's say X to the new girl. 

When I was dating with my girlfriend I started to talk with X(appx:6 months) because she was in my class (we are 20) We started to know each other, I was in her friend group but we were sitting next to each other in lessons, we were doing homeworks by helping each other. Time to time we were talking expect for the lessons. (movies music etc) We were communicating via Whatsapp everyday about lessons/homeworks. She was very warm to me since she does not speak to any other male in class. She was not able to go further since she knew that I had a girlfriend. But I could feel that this X and my gf was not liking each other. One day me and X her group was walking down the street and I saw  a pair of sunglasses and said "oh such a nice pair of sunglasses" and immediately X said, "why are you looking at that? Are you going to buy for your gf ?" This made me think that she was jealous of my gf. And also when I was in school and sitting next to my gf, I secretly examined the X, and she was staring at us in a grudging way, also my gf said "she talked to me sarcastically I dont like her please do not talk to her". Me and my gf had lots of fights for this girl she was believing that me and X were loving each other. So basicly this is how X WAS behaving. BUT now after I have broken up with my gf, X has started to show no interest for me consciously, she is not liking my pics on instagram, she replies my messages very lately, I am almost sure that she does that concsiously.. I was hoping that she was going to jump on me when I broke up. But no, she is very cold right now this makes NO SENSE to me. Does she have any tactic or strategy for me what does she wants ? Maybe she thinks "he is broken up recently, maybe I keep some distance and let it flow." instead of sticking to him ?" In order not be a easy girl? I dont really know. Also it irritates me to think that she is very beautiful so she does not like me, I am beyond the average but sometimes I feel like I am not enough for her. So this could be the reason why she behaves in a cold way. Maybe she was not seeing me as a treat(boyfriend) so she was talking to me in a comfortable way since I had a girlfriend. But now I am single and she may see me as a treat... Please help me or give me some ideas to what I am going to do. What would you do if you were in my shoes? 

Edited by Double L.

5 hours ago, Double L. said:

and she may see me as a treat.

I confess this made me titter for some reason. 

5 hours ago, Double L. said:

What would you do if you were in my shoes?

I'd ask if she's interested, & if she's not, I wouldn't dwell on it & I would move on with my life before I die. 

Edited by Sinner!

-

Edited by Benny Guy
  • Like 3

infectedG636

I  laughed (chuckling and giggling) when someone was telling a sobbing story due to their tone and choice of words one time. If anyone where I was, you would understand.  My buddy was there also and he saves his ass by holding it.

Edited by infectedG636

I can't stand when some random guy talk to her, my heart scream jealousy.

Edited by MyNameHere

OGKCRqi.jpeg

I use to eat cherry cough drops when I’m out of candy/sweets.😂

I love candy corn. I’m that type of person that doesn’t understand why some people dislike it.

I also f*ckin’ love slushies. I don’t give a damn if I was 60. I’m still gonna be drinking that sh*t. Lml

And I don’t like taking pictures of myself or being involved in pictures (By that, I mean sometimes with family and/or at events). It’s nothing self-hate related. I just don’t...

Edited by Karami

I find names which have only 3 letters cool or/and cute.
For example Ivy, Eva and so on.

ṼirulenⱦEqừinox

A girl named Ivy may be cute but there is a plant out there called Ivy and she's a little bitch she'll give you a rash and make you itch worse than that chick you picked up in a dive bar at 2am on a Tuseday

On 6/19/2018 at 3:20 PM, Karami said:

I also f*ckin’ love slushies. I don’t give a damn if I was 60. I’m still gonna be drinking that sh*t. Lml

Same here man, all day!

My confession: I need to get back into the gym more, have been slacking and finding it hard to find motivation to even go. 

6 hours ago, ddubz91 said:

Same here man, all day!

My confession: I need to get back into the gym more, have been slacking and finding it hard to find motivation to even go. 

Agreed. I’m in that same position too. Except I’m looking for a schedule on what body part I should work out for each day, the sets & reps, etc.

@MyNameHere
Take it easy. Some people can live up to 6,000+ days without sex.

49 minutes ago, Sanches said:

@MyNameHere
Take it easy. Some people can live up to 6,000+ days without sex.

Well meant, but not helpful, Sanches 😉

Edited by Guest

Mr. Scratch
11 minutes ago, Blaze said:

maroon is just navy red

Wtf is burgundy then?

BOURDEAUX

Spoiler

Nah, a random person got drunk drinking this wine and spilled it on a white shirt and hence the colour issue.

My perception of good/evil may be distorted.

I played Saints Row 2 all last week, and as I kid I never quite understood what I was doing, who the people were, why they were doing what they were doing, and etc. But now that I replayed it, I can't recall a single moment where I was not rooting for the protagonist when everything he/she was doing was ruthless as f*ck.

Hell, Lincoln Clay (Mafia 3) wasn't this vindictive and he got betrayed too.

Every death, every moment of violence, every climax was well deserved, and worth the wait. Maybe I'm just in love with Revenge. In movies I cannot bring myself to support the bad guy if they're just killing random people, but if it's Revenge? On certain people? A certain story? I love it. I love the bad guy in general, that's who I side with.

In Fallout 4 I couldn't stand Preston's do-gooder attitude and Yes Man bullsh*t. I do what's right in real life, but I can't stand do-gooders in general. So when I hear news about this person being killed or this mass murder happening, I give no single f*ck. I don't applaud all killers, but if it's to do with Revenge? It intrigues me.

As far as good and evil go. I view good as not delving into the sins and poisons that plague this world now. Evil? Uh...ISIS, and other sh*t we're forbidden to speak against. That's about it. Everything else is in between. 

I confess that I don't value human lives, and I love the idea of being evil without being it myself. 

I confess having tipped the FBI multiple times for potential mass shooters on this site.

^ I really start developing more sympathy with the struggles of males, promise.

6,000 days. Even Star Trek's Vulcans are allowed to, er, cut loose every 2,500 days or so, and they are so edgy by then you can almost see the steam coming out of their pointy ears...

OT: Guess, my confession of today is that I actually like Star Trek

Edited by Guest

Ned Bingham
14 hours ago, Lucius M. Galloway said:

I confess that I don't value human lives, and I love the idea of being evil without being it myself. 

I confess that I'm beginning to warm to you.

universetwisters
18 hours ago, Lucius M. Galloway said:

You kill birds for no reason and now you're realizing this?

Check yourself in somewhere before you shoot up a supermarket or some sh*t.

Edited by universetwisters
  • Like 2

Another GTA Fan
23 hours ago, Lucius M. Galloway said:

It's not distorted, it's just subjective, that's all there is to it. There's really nothing to be worried or ashamed of here.

Make someone else happy, and they might make you happy in return, and of course the reverse is also true. That's the natural order of things.

I think praying is pointless...

I do believe in a higher being, particularly God, but I'm not religious enough to call myself a Christian. The other day my mom asked me if I prayed when I woke up and before I went to sleep. I said no, when in my mind I actually said

"Why? For going to sleep? For waking up? I go to sleep when I'm tired, and I wake up when I hear a sound or I move myself out of sleep.  Why do I have to pray to someone for that?"

I hear people praying about this, and our prayers go out to this person or etc. Pointless. It does nothing. Never has. Never will. Maybe later when I'm old as sh*t I'll change my mind, but until then, I'm not praying. What happens, happens for a reason, and it's up to you to get off your ass and do something about it. When I see people praying I see weakness, and when I hear people hoping, all I hear is laziness. 

I still thank Him, however, but praying is not in my blood.