3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

I Have a Confession to Make

The Pizza Delivery Guy

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

People have always been like poison to me. They either associate with someone I dislike, or they're dislikeable themselves. You ever been able to sense and see things other people can't when they're talking to a person that doesn't really like them? I'm pretty sure everyone can, but the 1st impression tells me everything I need to know about you. That's the way I've always been, I've never been the one to express my emotions upfront, you'll find out soon, or you never will.

So people that wrong me and think that everything is cool afterwards? People that insult me and try to be buddy buddy with me? People that try to smile in my face but talk behind your back? Nothing is forgiven, nothing is forgotten. I don't say names out of some sort of pride. I cut people off if possible, and they're lucky that's the least I do to them.

I might feign cheerfulness and excitement to see a certain person, but when they turn away, I frown. I noticed this from Bayek in Assassin's Creed Origins too. Didn't catch it at first, but he would smile and laugh with a friend, and as soon as they turned away he went back to being straight faced.

That's how I have to be nowadays. When people talk about how long they've been friends, all I think is how much longer are you going to be friends? Thoughts are all over the place and I've got to cram for homework and tests. Just saying, it feels good to see faces and hear snakes.

Pay Attention, the test is upon you for the rest of your life.

Man, I need to say something in hopes that you can find a way to actually hear it. It's depressing because it seems like you are way to hormonally overwhelmed and have developed a bit of a persecution complex and in defensiveness have grabbed a self-righteous position. This is not a judgement call, it's an observation not an attack, and I don't blame you for your current position that you keep displaying. Countering this online or even in your head demonstrates it. -Psych 101

That said, please consider, that it is vital at this stage of life to avoid stating absolutes about yourself or others. Firstly, absolutes usually aren't when in regards to people and who and what they are and it is narcissistic to uphold such positions. Second, first impressions are important yet they are not absolute either, regardless of your intelligence or experience. Avoiding Solipsism and Sophist positions at your age and after, because it is inherently flawed for most, especially transformative stages of growth periods, people and must be properly put through Trivium Method to use and discern in accordance with relating to life and not becoming delusional.

(knowledge, logic, understanding and rhetorical developmental sciences)

This is not my opinion. This is well known procedural advice that avoids the intensity of clinical yet applies to it as well.

You need to balance yourself......it is quite clear.

I say this with respect to your position.

Trolls will not stop demanding a toll, that's not the same as paying it.

Don't walk on the Grass.

Stay out of the Basement.

Respect wins even when you seem to be down at the moment. If you want respect then you must also demonstrate you know what it is and that is a far cry from self entitlement. Respect, as a very central rule, is not one sided and it must be given by one if it is to be given to one. This is not a game or play by number issue. Respect starts with trust, and trust is an organic thing that lives and breaths and can die, because all relationships of any kind are made of this powerful substance.

Please, be careful with your big swinging judgements of others.

This was for your benefit, not everyone else, yet others likely need this post as well.

There are people from all over the world here in various stages of life, consider that, realizing this gives you an opportunity to further yourself and learn from others. You are not alone as you project you believe you are. Yet, your communication skills need some work, young man. This is still not a judgement, nor a pronouncement, only a statement in your defense.

You have admitted, whether you realize it or not, that you don't understand the world of Mankind as of yet and are attempting to sort it out. You may not even realize it yet. That's acceptable.

Man must be initiated by Man. Manners Maketh Man. Manliness not an age dependent thing, neither is it's later developmental form of Gentlemanly Conduct. The rites of passage are required by Method and Genetics for this process to take place within our species and it has always be thus since our origins.

The initiate can not choose his advocate in this process. It may be requested at times yet often the requester doesn't know that he has ask for the advocacy.

Welcome to the beginning of your initiation into manhood. There is far more to this than you expect there to be. It takes years and work to develop the way you will want it to, assuming you do want to develop into something you can stand and don't die along the way.

You will have many initiators an advocates along the way.......fraternally stated of course. Yet, try and remember the lessons and judge not yourself above them for they are older and wiser lessons than you will ever be and that is so for all of us......regardless of age or gender.

My hope is that you will all become better people as you get older and value what you can become and bestow to others if they are willing to listen and find the method to value themselves and their ostention.

Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • Like 2

universetwisters

People have always been like poison to me. They either associate with someone I dislike, or they're dislikeable themselves. You ever been able to sense and see things other people can't when they're talking to a person that doesn't really like them? I'm pretty sure everyone can, but the 1st impression tells me everything I need to know about you. That's the way I've always been, I've never been the one to express my emotions upfront, you'll find out soon, or you never will.

So people that wrong me and think that everything is cool afterwards? People that insult me and try to be buddy buddy with me? People that try to smile in my face but talk behind your back? Nothing is forgiven, nothing is forgotten. I don't say names out of some sort of pride. I cut people off if possible, and they're lucky that's the least I do to them.

I might feign cheerfulness and excitement to see a certain person, but when they turn away, I frown. I noticed this from Bayek in Assassin's Creed Origins too. Didn't catch it at first, but he would smile and laugh with a friend, and as soon as they turned away he went back to being straight faced.

That's how I have to be nowadays. When people talk about how long they've been friends, all I think is how much longer are you going to be friends? Thoughts are all over the place and I've got to cram for homework and tests. Just saying, it feels good to see faces and hear snakes.

>complains about how people are poisonous to you

>acts poisonous to strangers for no reason

I think you have yourself to blame

• Like 2

Mr. Scratch

The rest of us just think that you're a bit of a c*nt, mate.

Anyone notice this dude never actually replies to any posts?

I'm thinking this dude is an epic troll.

^if so, he certainly has successfully drawn some serious attention by now.

I admit, I myself also have addressed the occasional word to Mr. Galloway, honestly thinking here was a somewhat troubled spirit. In my opinion this is still a possibility, and this might be my biggest weakness, but I take people serious, and I don't think kind words are wasted, even if the recipient has made it abundantly clear he is not interested being talked to in any way. People should stop getting so warm about the matter. If he was a troll, the joke's on him by now. I wish him well nonetheless.

Edited by Guest

I'm not afraid to solve my problems with my fists.

I've never been raised to fight anybody and everybody, but I was taught to knock the daylight out anyone trying to rain on your day.

Combine that with years of people tricking me and picking on me, and I've learned to trust no one, and check them the moment they try you.

So when I see Cartoon Network telling kids to stop and report bullying, I see nothing but pussies. We dealt with bullies with our fists, not talking. Talking doesn't do sh*t. One good ass whooping will stop everything.

But then you got punk ass motherf*ckers that like to shoot and sh*t. I have a gun in the house but I don't carry it, someone said you don't need to if don't live a bad life.

Have you not seen the school shootings, and Motherf*ckers robbing and trying you just for sh*ts and giggles? Dudes in Brazil get shot up for just sitting on the porch, so why the f*ck not?

World's crazy, so you gotta keep a cure.

Edited by Lucius M. Galloway

Please develop a personality beyond putting all your teen angst into misanthropy

make total destroy

I've never been raised to fight anybody and everybody, but I was taught to knock the daylight out anyone trying to rain on your day.

Combine that with years of people tricking me and picking on me, and I've learned to trust no one, and check them the moment they try you.

So when I see Cartoon Network telling kids to stop and report bullying, I see nothing but pussies. We dealt with bullies with our fists, not talking. Talking doesn't do sh*t. One good ass whooping will stop everything.

But then you got punk ass motherf*ckers that like to shoot and sh*t. I have a gun in the house but I don't carry it, someone said you don't need to if don't live a bad life.

Have you not seen the school shootings, and Motherf*ckers robbing and trying you just for sh*ts and giggles? Dudes in Brazil get shot up for just sitting on the porch, so why the f*ck not?

• Like 2

yqwcbDf.png

I confess this made me piss myself laughing

😂😂😂😂

Edited by Rougarou

chronic lumbago

Are you kidding me? You're too much of a coward to answer to someone on an internet forum (which you treat as a private diary). You'd run or hide like a turtle if sh*t got too hot irl. In prison, you'd be the one picking up the soap in the showers.

Edited by fashion

Not sure what is happening right now. A guy acts edgy and everyone is all over him. Let the dude do his confessions about his life.

In prison, you'd be the one picking up the soap in the showers.

Also i think that it's a bit too much.

• Like 3

-

Edited by Benny Guy

i quit university in my 2nd year and everyone, including my family knows the reason as being that i failed my exam. However, the real reason is something so ridiculous that everyone else wouldn't take it seriously thats why i hide it from people. But here no one knows who i am so ill just say it. f*cking metabolism. my metabolism is really damn fast and that causes abdominal sounds very often! i cant sit in a single damn lecture without stressing about it and missing what the teacher actually talked about. Its too bad i mean it. Some days i dont stress about it i just act normal but then it happens again and again and again. Some times im hungry and my stomach will also join the party and sing all it wants to! fkin hell man. Dont tell me others experience too. In my case its actually biological not because of stress. Im gonna go to a doctor again to check if anything is actually wrong with me because with this, i cant do anything in life its embarrasing as hell i wouldnt wish this upon my worst enemy. Here i am now, dropped out of uni doing nothing for a while and just no one who would understand me. I dont need advise really but i just wanted to get it off my chest. (some might advise pills to calm down but i tried it and i cant keep doing it all the time throughout 6 years of uni)

Ned Bingham

i quit university in my 2nd year and everyone, including my family knows the reason as being that i failed my exam. However, the real reason is something so ridiculous that everyone else wouldn't take it seriously thats why i hide it from people. But here no one knows who i am so ill just say it. f*cking metabolism. my metabolism is really damn fast and that causes abdominal sounds very often! i cant sit in a single damn lecture without stressing about it and missing what the teacher actually talked about. Its too bad i mean it. Some days i dont stress about it i just act normal but then it happens again and again and again. Some times im hungry and my stomach will also join the party and sing all it wants to! fkin hell man. Dont tell me others experience too. In my case its actually biological not because of stress. Im gonna go to a doctor again to check if anything is actually wrong with me because with this, i cant do anything in life its embarrasing as hell i wouldnt wish this upon my worst enemy. Here i am now, dropped out of uni doing nothing for a while and just no one who would understand me. I dont need advise really but i just wanted to get it off my chest. (some might advise pills to calm down but i tried it and i cant keep doing it all the time throughout 6 years of uni)

You have a Poltergeist in your stomach? If you could only make it talk, or at least make sounds that the credulous would claim was speech, you'd be set up for life. Fame and fortune await!

make total destroy

i'm wearing jorts rn and i'm only a little embarrassed

yqwcbDf.png

I have very low tolerance.

My uncle always tried to get me to play Football as a kid all the way up to high school. Thing is, I don't like being touched, tackled, or anything that requires another person to assault me. I like to fight. Football is not a game I can play without throwing fists, found that out the hard way.

So a certain person says when he arrives here he and I are going to be wrestling and everything. No, we're going to be fighting unless you keep your space and I keep mines. Personal space means everything to me and when someone invades that, they're going to get hit or I'm going to move away from them. It's an impulse. I don't like contact, keep your distance and I'll keep mine.

Purposely avoid crowds for a reason.

Edited by Lucius M. Galloway

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

I have very low tolerance.

My uncle always tried to get me to play Football as a kid all the way up to high school. Thing is, I don't like being touched, tackled, or anything that requires another person to assault me. I like to fight. Football is not a game I can play without throwing fists, found that out the hard way.

So a certain person says when he arrives here he and I are going to be wrestling and everything. No, we're going to be fighting unless you keep your space and I keep mines. Personal space means everything to me and when someone invades that, they're going to get hit or I'm going to move away from them. It's an impulse. I don't like contact, keep your distance and I'll keep mine.

Purposely avoid crowds for a reason.

I confess, your problem is not improving and it's not anyone else, it's what you do to yourself. No one can depict you and it be you. Yet sometimes the ambiance between the same thing said twice in two different ways can demonstrate resonance.

The first is you and the second is what the rest of us that go through what you have and find that we must clarify within ourselves.

vs

Your fists can not solve the issues of your internal struggle with life itself, regardless of your reasoning to blame and direct it toward others.

Kind hopes to you, young man.

If you know how to use messenger then you might be surprised at actual conversation might be useful to you.

• Like 3

make total destroy

update: some middle-aged woman told me i had 'sexy shorts' on

i do not think i will be wearing jorts again

• Like 3

yqwcbDf.png

update: some middle-aged woman told me i had 'sexy shorts' on

Moms can be so embarrassing that way.

• Like 3

You have a Poltergeist in your stomach? If you could only make it talk, or at least make sounds that the credulous would claim was speech, you'd be set up for life. Fame and fortune await!

problem is mainly with intestines but oh boi i wish i had that instead of this

Officer Ronson

It's been stuck in my head for years now, I cannot get the words ''Illinois National Guard'' out of my damn head.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

It's been stuck in my head for years now, I cannot get the words ''Illinois National Guard'' out of my damn head.

Are you from Illinois?

If not, then, it is likely that the mispronunciation of Illinois is a cause of this trouble. The s is silent. Or...you are hung up on the difference between state and federal government.

It's okay, most people have little idea what the structure of government really is and have believed it is what they were taught without much investigation on the topic.

I posted a rap in the "The Pit". It was borrowed, taken from YouTube. The rapper died the day before I posted the rap.

I will be posting a members rap from the pit on another forum to test my luck.

Good luck.

Edited by Guest

I'm starting to get tire of the grinding. I find myself spending a lot more time griefing griefers instead of actively making money.

Sometimes it's not even directed at griefers.

If there's 2 or more people in your car and I'm in my Akula you have a very high likelyhood of dying together if I get a clean shot.

If you're in a mememobile you're toast.

If you're in a heli and heading anywhere near me or someone selling something I will be all up in your business to make sure you are not a threat to anyone grinding.

If you're in a jet or hydra or Pyro, well, I'll be leaving you alone unless you come after me, then I'll move to the ground and try my luck with explosive sniper. But since I bring teh major suck to PVP I'll prolly die once and go passive. :p

Edited by FukNRekd

Mr. Scratch

Ok, Dork Knight, I'm pretty sure there's plenty of space for you to vent in the Online section where these complaints actually belong.

ṼirulenⱦEqừinox

I'm starting to get tire of the grinding. I find myself spending a lot more time griefing griefers instead of actively making money.

If there's 2 or more people in your car and I'm in my Akula you have a very high likelyhood of dying together if I get a clean shot.

If you're in a heli and heading anywhere near me or someone selling something I will be all up in your business to make sure you are not a threat to anyone grinding.

If you're in a jet or hydra or Pyro, well, I'll be leaving you alone unless you come after me, then I'll move to the ground and try my luck with explosive sniper. But since I bring teh major suck to PVP I'll prolly die once and go passive. :p

All I can say is the sh*tting CoD kiddies made the jump to GTA V by lying their their moms about the game claiming it's about cops catching bad guys for the influx of these kind of players.

Before the 12-15 demographic came along the game was decent and I find it funny that R* is marketing an 18+ game to kids who in my state aren't legally able to even buy it without their parents so that should be a hint to their parents that the game isn't meant for them but some parents just don't give a sh*t and buy it to shut em up.

I keep the mic turned off as I got tired of hearing their squeaky voices trying to be all bad or listening to their mom's to yell at them to clean their room and them arguing back

Here's the odd one. Im afraid of squeaking sounds. Not like squeaking a knife over a glass, but an artificial squeaking sounds (example can be a Counter-Strike bomb sound).
I don't know why i don't like them, but every time i hear them i really want it to shut down.

All I can say is the sh*tting CoD kiddies made the jump to GTA V by lying their their moms about the game claiming it's about cops catching bad guys for the influx of these kind of players.

Before the 12-15 demographic came along the game was decent and I find it funny that R* is marketing an 18+ game to kids who in my state aren't legally able to even buy it without their parents so that should be a hint to their parents that the game isn't meant for them but some parents just don't give a sh*t and buy it to shut em up.

I keep the mic turned off as I got tired of hearing their squeaky voices trying to be all bad or listening to their mom's to yell at them to clean their room and them arguing back

You appear confused. I'm not the kid, I'm the 53 year old parent who bought the game for their kids. :lol: Edited by FukNRekd

ṼirulenⱦEqừinox

Here's the odd one. Im afraid of squeaking sounds. Not like squeaking a knife over a glass, but an artificial squeaking sounds (example can be a Counter-Strike bomb sound).

I don't know why i don't like them, but every time i hear them i really want it to shut down.

I can't watch Sister Act II without fast forwarding the chalkboard because of the scene where Whoopi scratches her nails on the chalk board because it sends chills down my back so bad it hurts

You appear confused. I'm not the kid, I'm the 53 year old parent who bought the game for their kids. :lol:

Not all kids are like that but the majority I run into in the game are which is why I stopped playing for a long time and even now I still don't play very often as other games are more fun than grinding all day or people going out of their way to buy me when I'm playing by myself