1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

I Have a Confession to Make

The Pizza Delivery Guy

universetwisters

I don't feel sorry for others.

Never have. Never will.

I "had" this one "friend" who acted like nothing was wrong with her, and threw all her problems on me later on. This person also is confused, she is a girl, who believes she's a boy, wants people to use her guy name, and not refer to her as a girl, but a guy, but gets mad when you don't, and uses girls bathrooms.

Get the f*ck out of here

I have zero tolerance for that. I can get around the fact you've convinced yourself you're this and that, but don't be trying to put me on the crazy train with you. She also went on and on about gay rights, and being depressed and sh*t, and yeah, she sent me over 30 messages about wanting to die, and depression this, and that. I see it like this, if you complain about something so much and you're not doing anything to change it, don't go on about it. If something is wrong, I fix it. I'm not going to complain about it, I'm stronger than that, mentally, anyhow.

That being said, she would get mad at me because I wouldn't care about her like she wanted me to. She'd get mad at me because I stopped caring. But that was a long time ago, not recent. My teacher, when I was in the 11th grade, gave me some pretty lethal advice. This was the time where I was conscious about everything, people, my surroundings, myself. I had breakdowns and everything, and he showed me the way. He showed me a video called This is Water. I don't remember it exactly, but I do remember a line. "You get to consciously decide what has meaning and what doesn't." That line pretty much hit me hard. All these people mean nothing to me. Everything is about me, for me. f*ck everybody else. He told me that I shouldn't waste my time caring about other people because I couldn't control them ( had a very low tolerance for stupid sh*t, and the things that came out of people's mouths, got under my nails, and I felt like I had to run away a lot, and that triggered my breakdowns). And for the rest of that day, and my life...I've been humbled, by not caring.

So if I seem selfish and insincere about someone or their situation, it's because I don't want to be that weak person that I was again. I can pretend that I care, but I don't. I feel like I can finally take a breath when I'm not worrying about other people.

DUDE just calm down and drink some milk? You're 19 you're naturally edgy. Give it another year and you'll be decent.

• Like 3

chronic lumbago

The problem with people who claim not to care is that they smh manage to write bibles about how they don't care. If you don't care, stop posting.

• Like 8

Mr. Scratch

I think you should stop watching Hannibal my dude. The sh*t you're spewing is so cringy that I can sense your inner neckbeard.

• Like 2

universetwisters

Can't wait to see this guy's drug influenced posts.

gH5VZE2.png

Edited by universetwisters

Never have. Never will.

I "had" this one "friend" who acted like nothing was wrong with her, and threw all her problems on me later on. This person also is confused, she is a girl, who believes she's a boy, wants people to use her guy name, and not refer to her as a girl, but a guy, but gets mad when you don't, and uses girls bathrooms.

Get the f*ck out of here

I have zero tolerance for that. I can get around the fact you've convinced yourself you're this and that, but don't be trying to put me on the crazy train with you. She also went on and on about gay rights, and being depressed and sh*t, and yeah, she sent me over 30 messages about wanting to die, and depression this, and that. I see it like this, if you complain about something so much and you're not doing anything to change it, don't go on about it. If something is wrong, I fix it. I'm not going to complain about it, I'm stronger than that, mentally, anyhow.

That being said, she would get mad at me because I wouldn't care about her like she wanted me to. She'd get mad at me because I stopped caring. But that was a long time ago, not recent. My teacher, when I was in the 11th grade, gave me some pretty lethal advice. This was the time where I was conscious about everything, people, my surroundings, myself. I had breakdowns and everything, and he showed me the way. He showed me a video called This is Water. I don't remember it exactly, but I do remember a line. "You get to consciously decide what has meaning and what doesn't." That line pretty much hit me hard. All these people mean nothing to me. Everything is about me, for me. f*ck everybody else. He told me that I shouldn't waste my time caring about other people because I couldn't control them ( had a very low tolerance for stupid sh*t, and the things that came out of people's mouths, got under my nails, and I felt like I had to run away a lot, and that triggered my breakdowns). And for the rest of that day, and my life...I've been humbled, by not caring.

So if I seem selfish and insincere about someone or their situation, it's because I don't want to be that weak person that I was again. I can pretend that I care, but I don't. I feel like I can finally take a breath when I'm not worrying about other people.

NoiOdpy.jpg

make total destroy

Anyone notice this dude never actually replies to any posts?

yqwcbDf.png

chronic lumbago

That's because he confuses this forum with his private edgelord diaries.
  • Like 6

Mr. Scratch

Or a ticket on the next plane to f*ckoffity land.

• Like 2

universetwisters

You think that's bad? He bitched about me having a birthday thread and when I wanted to ask him in PMs about it, he kept deleting them and eventually blocking me. Like goddamn! It makes me so mad I wanna drown myself in a can of soup. I'll just copypaste my rationale:

But ya, other than Lucius ruining it by being a dick like sh*t son, if you always keep to yourself then what brought you here to be a dick and then when I ask you about it you block me like daaaaaaamn son what did I do to you? And then you passive aggressively mention it on your profile page like daaamn boi go write an entire novel about how you don't care yet you care enough to sit at a computer and whine for anyone who listens but JOKES ON YOU you big sweaty man I OWN REAL ESTATE. I own four walls and a roof and a yard me and my neighbors are disputing over and all you have are WORDS

• Like 3

Back then when I was little whenever I saw someone talking about their depression or post suicidal thoughts on any social media, I used to laugh and think they are stupid. Now I’m in their condition. It’s like a curb your **** meme or sth happened to my life lol.

• Like 1

__SAAB__9-3__

Never have. Never will.

Get the f*ck out of here

I really cant understand your problems....

Why you saying at UniverseTwisters thread to close his thread down? Like damn son, hes celebriting his birthday if u dont like it then ignore it and end of story.

Leave people to do what they want and if you do not mind, do not click it and job done.

I do not see the reason to close the UniverseTwisters thread. Leave him to celebrity his birthday without coming to his thread and bitching.

You cannot be serious Lucius, cool your brain.

Edited by AlbanyEsperanto
  • Like 2

I don't mind dogs and all but a part of me dies everytime I'm walking and come across one taking a huge dump and the owner is completely aware of it yet doesn't do anything to clean it up. They just leave it there. If it's their yard I understand, but public spaces? Why? People too good for plastic bags now?

• Like 1

I do a bit of casual work on a Saturday. On Thursday I popped in to have a word with someone else and one of the ladies in her mid 20's was in there, she's about 5'5 and quite thin. I've seen her in tight jeans before but this time she was in some tight black skinny leather jeans.

Man, what I would give to pound my flesh against her.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

Give that man his own thread.

• Some people need an entire blog to speak to. For some people this will not do and it's just not enough to keep them breathing.

• Some people need people to hear them and forget that the need for empathy requires some use of it.

• Some people both of these bullet points apply to.

• Sometimes some people get to deal with the fallout when it all goes Kabblouie.

• sometimes you're the guy that cuts the wiring that prevents this issue. Sometimes the some people are just glad that the living were far enough away from the incident to survive it.

• Sometimes it's too late and it is too ignored to do anything, say anything or intervene at all and that's the sad part of life.......sometimes people need to hear when the guy on the bottom of the pile is shouting in a muffled tone.

Welcome to the real world and know that it only gets better when we make it better, one life at a time mostly.

Life is interesting and difficult yet worth living to the most you are able.

I always leave my toilet seat up.

OH MY GOD! YOU MONSTER! NOW YOU SUMMONED THE DEVILS! WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH THING?!!?!!?

*sarcasm*

I do a bit of casual work on a Saturday. On Thursday I popped in to have a word with someone else and one of the ladies in her mid 20's was in there, she's about 5'5 and quite thin. I've seen her in tight jeans before but this time she was in some tight black skinny leather jeans.

• Like 2

Me too!

Leather or fake leather? You know what? I don't mind it's hot anyways.

Me too!yo hol' up. Edited by -Voron-

chronic lumbago

I hate anime but dragon ball is my favorite show of all time. Everything else is garbage.

The Time Ranger

I've got a crush on this woman. When I talk to her I feel giddy and blush. It's like being a teenager all over again lol.

• Like 2

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

When I'm irritated and have trouble making a decision that could effect the rest of my life, I consult Doctor Tran. The warning label tells you that it is not fit for any viewers.

......it helps sort everything out. Our lives could be worse, ask Dr. Tran, he has the experience.

Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy

Me too!
yo hol' up.

What?! Me too!

Me too!
yo hol' up.What?! Me too!

Now that im horny, i might as well too...

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

I've got a crush on this woman. When I talk to her I feel giddy and blush. It's like being a teenager all over again lol.

???

Oh, my......I hear them playing your songs now.

or

Not kidding........the song was playing in the background by my offspring.

Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • Like 1

Sometimes, if I'm in a foul mood, I will kill randoms until one texts me some b.s. then I'll grief him for texting me and it's justified IMO. :blink:

People have always been like poison to me. They either associate with someone I dislike, or they're dislikeable themselves. You ever been able to sense and see things other people can't when they're talking to a person that doesn't really like them? I'm pretty sure everyone can, but the 1st impression tells me everything I need to know about you. That's the way I've always been, I've never been the one to express my emotions upfront, you'll find out soon, or you never will.

So people that wrong me and think that everything is cool afterwards? People that insult me and try to be buddy buddy with me? People that try to smile in my face but talk behind your back? Nothing is forgiven, nothing is forgotten. I don't say names out of some sort of pride. I cut people off if possible, and they're lucky that's the least I do to them.

I might feign cheerfulness and excitement to see a certain person, but when they turn away, I frown. I noticed this from Bayek in Assassin's Creed Origins too. Didn't catch it at first, but he would smile and laugh with a friend, and as soon as they turned away he went back to being straight faced.

That's how I have to be nowadays. When people talk about how long they've been friends, all I think is how much longer are you going to be friends? Thoughts are all over the place and I've got to cram for homework and tests. Just saying, it feels good to see faces and hear snakes.