4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

I Have a Confession to Make

The Pizza Delivery Guy

ProKiller93

Everytime I see this thread I imagine Roman Bellic

I confess that with my entire playthrough of GTA IV, I have never gone bowling...not even once...

you had to go bowling with michelle in a mission tho

you had to go bowling with michelle in a mission tho

I think you could take her anywhere else. I recall a moment of GTA IV speedrun when dude took her to play pool, cuz it was closer to her house or something.

Ever since I quit GTA SA modding, I found myself to be lost. I tried my best to do something else, such as creating a new game with a game engine but I feel like I lose that passion. Until now, I always wondering what am I supposed to do. I've been thinking of searching for someone who can remind me of what to do and will slap or punch me if I don't do it. :sui:

I steal dumb stuff from random places and immediately throw it away in public trashcans.

• Like 1

I could have a nice six pack but despite putting effort I keep eating to much chocolate and my abs vanishes behind all that chocolate.

• Like 1

Leftist Bastard

I could have a nice six pack but despite putting effort I keep eating to much chocolate and my abs vanishes behind all that chocolate.

Not how abs work my dude

Around the time I was hitting puberty, I put my penis in my grandmothers anti-wrinkle cream and thrust into it multiple times to get the sense of what it may feel like to have sex, later she used that same cream without the knowledge of what happened.

I was standing in the bus and a girl hit his big ass with my little ass many times, I don't know what the f*ck she was thinking, she just keep hitting me if I move, until I can sit down in some alone chair.

Edited by spectre07

OGKCRqi.jpeg

When I was in my last year of high school, this new sophomore showed up that looked like a very young Tony Soprano. So me being an imaginative person, I immediately thought that he could play a teenage Tony if they were ever to make a movie or new series ( highly unlikely, but still, fun to think of). Anyways, the way he looked, ear ring in his left, round face, black full head of hair, cool, just made me like him as a character. Every time I saw him I looked at him when he wasn't looking just in case someone caught me, lol, now that I think of it, sh*t sounds weird.

I've done a lot of people like that. Basically if you look cool enough, I try to place your face on one of my characters, or make you a character yourself (myself?). No one knew my intentions though, just thought I was staring at people. Still do.

Edited by Lucius M. Galloway

Clancy the Bandito

I love my job.

Don't judge.

find a job you love. youll never have to work a day in your life. Edited by Samcrow

feckyerlife

When I was in my last year of high school, this new sophomore showed up that looked like a very young Tony Soprano. So me being an imaginative person, I immediately thought that he could play a teenage Tony if they were ever to make a movie or new series ( highly unlikely, but still, fun to think of). Anyways, the way he looked, ear ring in his left, round face, black full head of hair, cool, just made me like him as a character. Every time I saw him I looked at him when he wasn't looking just in case someone caught me, lol, now that I think of it, sh*t sounds weird.

I've done a lot of people like that. Basically if you look cool enough, I try to place your face on one of my characters, or make you a character yourself (myself?). No one knew my intentions though, just thought I was staring at people. Still do.

ironically they are making a prequel soprano's movie

I don't have any friends or family irl and it's driving me a little bit nutty.

• Like 2

sh*t sucks dude. You should try and get into little groups that share your interests like a DnD group, or one of those gym classes or a book club or some sh*t like that. That's usually a good place to start about building friendships within an interest you all have.

ironically they are making a prequel soprano's movie

Wait, u wot m8?

bash the fash m8s 

Holy sh*t, this just made my day! Although I already hoped for a series prequel, this is the next best thing. Can't wait for it.

• Like 1

bash the fash m8s 

I have mixed feelings about it. I'd rather they left the legacy with The Sopranos leaving it as the greatest story ever told on television rather than risk defacing because Chase needs to pay his heating.

However Johnny Boy and Corrado in their prime sounds VERY appealing. I'll hold out till we find out who's directing.

• Like 2

chronic lumbago

I confess I never watched a single episode of sopranos. I've been planning to ages ago but never got around to it. Watching a new series is a big dedication because I'd end up binge watching lol. Same thing happened with Homeland, Breaking Bad and Walking Dead (up to season 5).

• Like 2

I confess I never watched a single episode of sopranos. I've been planning to ages ago but never got around to it. Watching a new series is a big dedication because I'd end up binge watching lol. Same thing happened with Homeland, Breaking Bad and Walking Dead (up to season 5).

I've never seen an episode of any of those mentioned shows. I've also never seen an episode of Seinfeld, Friends, blah blah blah.

Wait...I did see a few esp of Breaking Bad(within the past year). I think insane the first 4.

chronic lumbago

I watched the entire breaking bad series after the last season was already over. I was hooked. It stole almost my entire free time lol.

The last series I watched from start to finish was The IT Crowd...and that was years late to the party. Watch it last year.

I did watch Westworld and I'm looking forward to the next season. I also watch Hap and Leonard but that's only because I've read the books, love the author, and was curious as to whether they could pull it off as a tv show. It's on Sundance so that helps preserve the gritty feeling of the books.

I have mixed feelings about it. I'd rather they left the legacy with The Sopranos leaving it as the greatest story ever told on television rather than risk defacing because Chase needs to pay his heating.

To be honest, I kinda felt the same for a while, but given Chase is involved in this project along with one of The Sopranos' great writers, I'm pretty optimistic this prequel will do the series justice.

I've never seen an episode of any of those mentioned shows. I've also never seen an episode of Seinfeld, Friends, blah blah blah.I'm surprised you've never been interested in The Sopranos, what with its setting being in your next door State. It truly is a masterpiece, and set the bar for gripping drama story telling. Like the article feckyerlife posted describes, the comedy and music also makes it very unique. At least at the time, anyway. Nothing I've ever seen in television and film comes close to it, IMO.

Also, Friends was a genuinely well written and funny sitcom. That and the Fresh Prince were my favourtie US comedies.

• Like 2

bash the fash m8s 

feckyerlife

I watched the entire breaking bad series after the last season was already over. I was hooked. It stole almost my entire free time lol.

so did I, but i hated the first and last seasons of BrBa lol

I tried to get into Breaking Bad, but it just didn't hold a candle to The Sopranos. Perhaps that is probably because it released afterwards and my feeling of influence it clearly derived from TS made up my opinion of it and compared the two before I even finished it. Basically comparing TV shows shapes my interest, which shouldn't be the attitude to have, but, well, that's the way I am.

I realise Friends released a good few years after The Fresh Prince, but I started watching repeats of Fresh Prince at the same time Friends was being aired, so I just took them both at the same value as I was simultaneously watching them.

The Wire is most widely known to be the biggest competitor to The Sopranos when it comes to being the best show of all time from many critics, and I want to give it a shot, but again, because I've been such a massive fan of TS since '99, it'll probably cloud my judgement.

bash the fash m8s 

The Ghetto Jesus

I know I'd most likely get banned as soon as a mod see's this post ( I'm looking at you sivispacem ). Several years ago I think most of you would of been familiar with a user named " The Ghetto Jezus " in the general chat before he got banned. Well I just wanted to say that I'm him and for proof.

9lyY53x.png?1

If you choose to ban me then so be it :)

• Like 2

Mr. Scratch

sh*t sucks dude. You should try and get into little groups that share your interests like a DnD group, or one of those gym classes or a book club or some sh*t like that. That's usually a good place to start about building friendships within an interest you all have.

Aye, but starting a friendship just seems to become more difficult over the years.

BS_BlackScout

I think I am racist. (Not the kind that actively hurts people or push them away... More of the reserved kind.)

I wasn't like that though. - definitely not proud of it. I am a mess.

Worst is I can't really understand why. Perhaps I was influenced by some people, maybe media, I can't tell. :/

Edited by BlackScout

I never liked Friends f*ck that show