2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

I Have a Confession to Make

The Pizza Delivery Guy

Congrats, man! Don't be too nervous, it'll change your life (understatement of the millennium) but it's a learning process, you'll figure it out in time.

I have a crush on a dude in telegram chat I'm in. I don't honestly expect to go much further than that, especially since I'm terrible with casual conversation. He told me he's going to pick up a friend we have in common who is going through a hard time.I'm worried it might turn into something between the two of them, even though he said he has no intention of f*cking the friend.

Edit: Life is getting to be a bit much. Work, lack of sleep, the possibility of being homeless over a f*cking dog. I just want to stop and have a good cry, but I feel like I'll be a failure if I give in and cry.

Edit 2: I am a weak person. I've tried to kill myself twice and I still want to die, (once last year, once this year) both times I have taken myself to the hospital. I've been in a psych ward and a dedicated mental hospital, the psych ward was better in every way.

Edited by Wulf Raycevick

Edit: Life is getting to be a bit much. Work, lack of sleep, the possibility of being homeless over a f*cking dog. I just want to stop and have a good cry, but I feel like I'll be a failure if I give in and cry.

Edit 2: I am a weak person. I've tried to kill myself twice and I still want to die, (once last year, once this year) both times I have taken myself to the hospital. I've been in a psych ward and a dedicated mental hospital, the psych ward was better in every way.

Naw lad, bottling it up and pretending you're fine isn't gonna be doing you any favours, there's nothing like having an ugly cry into a pillow and picking yourself up afterwards.

And taking yourself to professional help is one of the stronger things you can do, keep that direction up and you'll be everything's gonna be fine

• Like 4

gwZr6Zc.png

chronic lumbago

This is a big confession that could kill the already microscopic respect you had for me on this forum.

I secretly like to watch

Pewdiepie.

I haven't watched him at all during his "prime" years. I just knew that he existed and did some retarted lets plays and such.

He's kinda grown on me in the last few months in fact. He's mostly busy with professionally discussing internet memes, you laugh you loose type stuff, doesn't do any real lets plays and only sometimes plays a game here and there and a lot more. Idk, to me it's good stuff.

His Getting over it playthrough had me in tears.

I know it's that retarded kind of humor and you won't think it's funny at all but it's my confession and I like watching his vids.

• Like 2

He's mostly busy with professionally discussing internet memes

ldjBiSb.png
  • Like 1

gwZr6Zc.png

No Use For A Name

I'm gonna try to grow my beard/moustache in 3 months for first time to look like a wolf.

Im currently trying to grow a beard, havent shaved since the Super Bowl.

Currently teetering between looking like a vagrant and a serial killer.

Naw lad, bottling it up and pretending you're fine isn't gonna be doing you any favours, there's nothing like having an ugly cry into a pillow and picking yourself up afterwards.

And taking yourself to professional help is one of the stronger things you can do, keep that direction up and you'll be everything's gonna be fine

You're absolutely right

• Like 2

I may have some sociopathic qualities. I am antisocial, which plays a part in gaming because I have a mic, but refuse to talk to people, and the nonstop party invites makes me want to f*cking snap their neck. Here's some advice guys, if someone doesn't join the first invite, don't invite them twice.

That takes us on to hostility, I can be very hostile, but I pretend to be nice. I have little empathy, my care towards animals is more than my care towards a human being, which is not uncommon.

When people friend me, whether it be on Xbox or Facebook or whatever, I remove them if we don't talk (over time). I just don't like clutter, its almost like looking at a resume or something, everything is organized, I want you to see the people I f*ck with, and the people I don't f*ck with, tucked away, gone, out of here.

I blocked about 30 people who friended me on Xbox today. Currently have 1 friend and 2 followers. I only want good people on my team, and if you're not good, don't add me, it clearly f*cking says it in my bio.

(13 minutes later)

I'm now calming down from my sugar rush. Apple juice is a hell of a drug. Don't believe anything I just said. Don't believe what I said don't believe. Don't believe what I said don't believe what I said don't believe. Don't believe what I said don't believe what I said don't believe what I said don't believe.

I'm gonna try to grow my beard/moustache in 3 months for first time to look like a wolf.

Enjoy that annoying itchy beard.

Edited by HeavyDuke

MRM95Jb.png

Sometimes I like recite posts/threads/PMs that I memorized while acting it out like a script, usually in front of a mirror. It's kinda funny when I do it with the mirror at work, the customers are a like what the f*ck is this guy babbling on about? :lol: My co-workers know the story, so they don't question it.

The Time Ranger

Anxiety is the bane of my life. It makes life so difficult, and i'm feeling left behind. I will probably regret posting this but I want to vent.

I have heaps...HEAPS of my Gta Screenshots that fill up majority of my camera roll vs. a few pictures of myself 😂😫. Some of the screenshots/snaps are posted here, Social Club, and some are still not yet posted.

Anxiety is the bane of my life. It makes life so difficult, and i'm feeling left behind. I will probably regret posting this but I want to vent.

I'm with you there, just saying.

About regret? I just posted about my mycophobia (fear of mushrooms), over in the fears thread, because I have this habit of just answering questions truthfully, and somebody already suggested I'm very likely gonna regret THAT, since the thread probably will be overrun by TLoU's mushroom-zombies by tomorrow (pictures of them, that is) ;) - So my confession for today: I probably just spelled doom upon a hitherto perfectly harmless thread.

EDIT: So far nothing of the kind happened over there, so I've not been a thread-killer, after all...yay!

EDIT2: Another confession, I just broke up with my whole Crew in GTAO (unfriended/blocked everyone, too), they gave me completely rotten treatment, exploiting me, trolling me etc., which I put up with for a while because I have a problem making friends anyway (it wasn't a big crew....), and I, too, fear "being left behind" otherwise, I guess. Now I feel guilty about walking out on them for the mere possibility of THEM eventually feeling bad about it. So, feeling selfish for leaving a bunch of selfish morons, that's my take on anxiety for today.

Edited by Guest

Growing up, I've always wanted to be the cool kid. It got harder as I matured, and I always wondered what made these guys so cool that everyone flocked around them?

When I was 5, everyone gathered around some guy named Tyler, he knew how to play the Harmonica. I stole the Harmonica somehow ( I was a young kleptomaniac back then, took everything I saw). A couple of guys were playing foot ball one day, and the quarterback had his shirt unbuttoned, showing his torso. I did it, to no avail.

In elementary school, guys had PSPs, and track runners had these multicolored plastic feet on their shoes to showcase how good they were. I tried, only earned yellow and orange. Troublemakers and class clowns were what the cool kids were, and that's what I became.

In middle school, the cool kids didn't have sh*t, but talked to a bunch of girls, beat up guys over small things, and acted a fool. I tried to talk to girls, but I failed to realize these were hoes and they only wanted the guys that dogged them out. Still the case today.

I fought guys, embarrassed myself tremendously, other guys were better than me at being class clowns, I remember one day, a guy told someone "Keep talking sh*t, I'm come over there and Astro Boy punch your ass." The whole class died laughing. I've never been the envious type, just wondered what worked for them that won't work for me?

By the time high school came, I was a bad dude that reformed into a neutral person with a good-natured heart, but deep down inside, merciless. The cool kids already had their drivers licenses, had big 4x4 trucks with subwoofers, rednecks, and chick magnets, and social butterflies.

I tried to be social, but just f*cking froze or choked. I was just the kid who rarely talked, like in TV shows, but gradually spoke up right before the end. I was often stuck with the feeling like, why didn't I do this sooner?

After high school, after graduation, I didn't have a feeling that I achieved anything. I knew I wasn't going to see any of these people ever again because I didn't want to see them. Maybe cool was just a figment of my a imagination.

I never became the cool kid, obviously. I tried to fit in at the sacrifice of my nature, morals, and ambitions. I used to beat people up for no reason, I used to make fun of people, I used to be bad just for the sake of being bad. I'm not saying that I'm all the way good, if I was in a comic book, I'd definitely be an antihero, would fight/kill, but not just for the sake of it, and wouldn't spare anyone who deserves it.

When I think back on who I used to be, I'd probably tell him to wake up. This is who you are, you're not everybody else, you're a writer, a rapper, a gamer, a Virgo

You can be everything you want to be, just not everybody else.

Just. Not. Everybody. Else.

Edited by Lucius M. Galloway

Clancy the Bandito

Ive watched Breaking Bad, and The Walking Dead, at least 19 times.

Edited by Samcrow

ṼirulenⱦEqừinox

The "cool kids" from my high school aren't "cool" anymore most of them are now working dead end jobs and have been divorced and living paycheck to paycheck while the nerds/geeks in my school are all very successful as lawyers, doctors and one is even a Judge in the Juvie Court System all of them are married to beautiful women and living satisfactory lives.

My real point is being "Cool" only matters in school but once you get into the real world nobody cares that you were the most popular kid in school, nobody cared if you were the Quarterback and got a Letterman jacket (unless you went on to play in the NFL)

• Like 3

My real point is being "Cool" only matters in school but once you get into the real world nobody cares that you were the most popular kid in school, nobody cared if you were the Quarterback and got a Letterman jacket (unless you went on to play in the NFL)

^^This right here. Cobra makes an excellent point. The real world is intensely different and if your not prepared for it it's going to throw loads of sh*t at your face. I know it by experience. I graduated high school back in 05 (Yes i'm a little old :pp) and when reality came it hit me hard. Harder when i lost yet another a close friend due to gang violence. I guess it wasn't enough losing a childhood friend who was killed at only age 15. I had to decide if i was going to continue living my old ways in the ghetto or surpass and succeed my life. I changed my life around and i was proud that a few close homeboys of mine did the same thing. We all had a furture in our minds. We weren't going to be the next victims of a homicide. Even though some people said what they said and "Oh well your just nothing but a low life gang member" No. not us. Change is that we needed.

I'm proud to still have those grate friends of mine that walked with me in graduation back in June of 2006. I'll never forget my other closest friend was tragically killed at the hands of the streets months after graduation. Antonio wanted all us to change our ways and we did. He believed even though we all came from the gutters, all of us had bright furtures. We did it for him.

And this whole "Cool kids" nonsence didn't exist in my highschool in the early 2000's. You were either from a certain clique of members, belonged to a particular group, or just an ordinary student. Our Jocks from the football team weren't your ordinary popular kid in school bullying other kids back then. You'd best watch who you were making fun of cause if they belonged to a certain clique, the streets were going to get payback. None of this Snapchat or Instagram sh*t existed or talking smack online. Sh*t was different back then. My cousin who has a younger brother mentions non of that stuff exist anymore. Garfield High school is a much better place now thanfully.

Edited by Big_Smiley
  • Like 1

It has taken a third of my life (34 now) for me to be comfortable with myself with the good and bad things. Ironically, it was the Grand Theft Auto games that made me look at myself and change things throughout college and times when I changed for the better.

Femme Fatale

I want to have an acid trip while listening to this song.

When I was somewhere around the age of 8, me, my sister, and my mother had all moved into a new apartment and that's where I had met my new childhood friend, a guy named Mark. We stole anything outside, and on two wheels. My childhood wasn't really good, and it wasn't really bad. I thought it had hit its lowest when my mother met my step dad, because when I say I was never the envious type, that means of someone else who isn't hitting close to home, but someone who is hitting home a.k.a. my mother, it nearly killed me. I don't know how to explain it, it's not that I don't want to see my mother happy, I just don't want to see her with anyone else other than my dad. But my dad was a f*cking thief, and a coward, and I was once offered the chance to meet him, but quickly denied it without an afterthought. I can tell the world these things because there's no remorse behind it. I've got a lot of pride you could say, but I'll talk about that later.

Back to my step dad, he wasn't a role model. My mom described him as a boy on the block who was smoking and drinking, and not doing anything with his life, kind of what I'd be doing if I grew up like the rest of these hoodrats. She made him get a job, and that's when they got together, and I remember it being the hell I never imagined. I remember the late nights, awakening to the sound of headboards banging, moans audible through the floorboards, and locked doors. I remember a sense of abandonment because she diverted most of her attention towards him and neglected her children.

I was just a boy, I could never compare to a man at the time, that sorry excuse couldn't teach me how to be one, and neither could my mother.

The best thing I could remember my step dad giving me was Scarface The World Is Yours. That game was ahead of its time.

Then there was the night. The night that the monsters came out to play, and my mom saw my step dad for who he really was, and I did too, even my sister. He came through the door, high as the Heavens, eyes bloodshot, and drunk off his ass. I don't know how it started, but I remember waking up, and running downstairs, and watching him beat my mom. My sister tried to jump in, but he beat her too. I was only around 11 around this time. I could not really fare. As I type this I paint these images on the walls around me, seeing it clearly.

Standing over me like a hulking mass, he simply asked me if I "wanted some?" I was not scared, but I knew that I could do nothing at the time. He eventually left, not before sprinting back to the house after my mother said something to him, and punched the door so hard, he imprinted the wood with 4 of his knuckles, blood and everything.

That imprint lasted for 7 years and counting. Seven long years of stress, anger, confusion, and adapting.

My mom tried to pay more attention to me, but it was too late. I was dealing with these teenage emotions by myself, and I locked it all away beneath a smirk and a hard shell. I came to terms with the fact that I could see her, but I could not have her. Now you know why I'd rather be alone, because I was left alone, no more physically than emotionally.

That's why I won't spare anyone who wrongs me. That's why I'd be overprotective of my daughter if/when I have one. I write about my main character having one, and how she adds hope to his world, something he never believed in, and hated those that did. I hope she can change me too. If my daughter comes to me, and tells me someone has put hands on her, or I can see it, I will not hesitate, I will not listen to excuses, I will not deny. I will hunt.

My daughter's boyfriend will not have someone to respect. He will have someone to fear.

Maybe one day I will find someone who can see past all the hurt, and anger. Some day I'll find someone whose feelings show through their determination to crack me, and see the passion, shyness, and kid at heart. Someday I'll know what love really is, and not just a four letter word you say over a text. I'm an old man in a young boy's body. I'm 19 feeling like I'm 40. When I am on my smartphone, I'm writing stuff like this, not on Facebook writing about the life I don't have, and no one cared about. I'm young, black, and in college while all my childhood friends sit on the porch for the rest of their lives. My teacher has taken to calling me Picasso because of my cursive, a dying art much like purity. I have the rest of my life to find someone I love.

Until then, I shed no tears, and at the rare occurrence that I do, they're bullets I've yet not shot, at all who think me soft.

Edited by Lucius M. Galloway

Reformed Squid

when i first watched steamed hams i thought skinner was saying something in german when he says, "ah, superintendent chalmers"

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

I like to eat the mac and cheese powder by itself. Same with the chocolate brownie mix powder. Flavor in it's purest, most concentrated form.

I like to eat the mac and cheese powder by itself. Same with the chocolate brownie mix powder. Flavor in it's purest, most concentrated form.

I hear ya.

Now you have to hear a story...plus.

Late 60's or very early 70's. It involves my mother making mac and cheese for my sister. She went to mix in the cheese powder and it turned out to be instant pudding in the packet. After that she noticed that they started writing "cheese mix" on the cheese packet.

I hated...I mean HATED strawberry Quick. But...drink it through a straw, dry...and it's delicious. <- 70s memory.

• Like 1

I hate watch CNN more than I'd like to admit. It's that goddamn sexy Anderson Cooper, that silver fox.

• Like 3

Arrows to Athens

I like to eat ketchup and BBQ sauce straight from the bottle.

• Like 2

Well seems the only person i truly enjoyed playing GTA:O with now seems to have a gta burnout and no longer plays it. Kind of to feel like ditching gaming all together for that matter. I think i've just had my fair share of it. Not having much spare time these days as it is anyway so i'm always trying to squeeze in some hours whenever i can. It used to be the one thing i liked, now i still like it but there is just so much priorities right now that are way more important even though i don't like that. It still has to be done. And there are like 0 games out there that appeal to me.

MRM95Jb.png

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

I have a selfish reason for being honest with others. It's a habit that is vain and opinionated. I realize that accidental fallacious behavior is something that each being may do from time to time and correct it as soon as I am certain of it yet....it doesn't excuse my motivations.

I wish that I could say that it is for others opinions of me. It is not for that reason.

It often seems that many others are honest only when they fear that they might get caught in their lies and that often leads to more lies anyway. That's not something that I will waste my energy, one, because I have so precious little of it.

I've noticed that lying by omission happens a lot with people and they seem to reinforce this behavior with reasoning about being sensitive to others when it seems like something else to me. This is where I get stuck at the opposite position and it's because apathy and empathy do not collide over honesty no matter what anyone tells you.

I am honest because of self respect and the respect for others grows out of this for me. Yet, this alone does not make this solely an issue of merit, especially when done for selfish reasons.

It's not because of what I am reputed as by others. It has absolutely noting to do with that because most people form opinions out of thin air to support their own belief systems. I do not consider myself as better than others for this. Betterment comes from an attitude that is carried with you about life and your willingness to improve yourself.

I am honest in spite of what others think because when weighing the belief and communication of others I find it lacking. Without honesty and reason that regardless of belief that I must demonstrate to be true to myself and not intentionally fail at that issue alone.

Yet sometimes I do fail to communicate well and leaving it alone afterwards is still a lie by omission that I am sometimes guilty of.

All good things that I have found are reproved by it being true and often by being repeatable by others.

-------edit-addendum

Concern for others beliefs and emotional states may seem like a good cover excuse to lie and not be confronted with something. It doesn't work out that way....at all. If you believe this when you lie then that is self delusion. The only respect for beliefs and emotions that is of merit is when it is formed upon the stable platform of something real. Being real means that it actually exists. which is not fabricated upon illusion by way of incomprehension and/or deception.

Tell yourself the truth, do your best to find it when you can within and outside of yourself. You're worth it. Others are worth this investment of time as well. It takes some work yet it's easier than the other method and it has a wholesome, clean and refreshing emotional state that costs you and others very little and gives you bountiful returns in countless ways. Oh, and it is real. Yet...that isn't why I'm honest either.

Honesty matters to ME, regardless of what it looks like. I'd rather someone deck me than lie to me. I'd rather deck someone else than lie to them, regardless of consequences. It has nothing to do with a clean conscious either. I like the way things feel when they have substance that is ephemeral enough to touch yet pure and stable. When you can count on it and it doesn't let you down. You have to find that in yourself before being able to weigh it outside yourself very well.

I may be glad others benefit from this too.....yet my motivations are for my benefit, first. A simple inner balance and the ability to sense and relate to things clearly. It's a need.

-It's been real.

Regards, HGF

Regards, HGF

Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy

-

Edited by Benny Guy

Ned Bingham

When I was a kid I liked to put an OXO beef stock cube in my mouth and let the saliva seep into it, and when it was good and moist I'd slowly, slowly let it dissolve in my mouth. Beefy!