2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

I Have a Confession to Make

The Pizza Delivery Guy

Guns N Roses reunion that I'll never see is driving me mad.

I think I'm going to Download Paris this summer to see Ghost and Meshuggah, you're welcome to tag along but you'll have to bring your own drugs, I'm not sharing.

DerangedCrackhead

I couldn't really care less about guns n roses anymore but I had that phase during my teenage years, so when they played in my town during their reunion tour my friend and I took a couple beers and sat outside the stadium where we could somewhat listen to them, you know, for the old times.

shows are a great place to meet people. a few years ago i was hanging out on the steps of a certain well-known new jersey punk venue that p much doesn't exist anymore and struck up a conversation with these hippie kids. they had a box of wine and i killed like half of it, then venue staff came out and started getting angry about the boxed wine and i threw those kids under the bus quicker than you could say "hemp poncho". i never saw them again but i had a hell of a time that night. i think.

I am normally a bit hesitant to go to punk shows alone, especially when they last for too long like various bands in a row or they are in small squats where at the end almost everyone there know each other and you are like a bit out of place in that aspect, anyway, one of the last shows I went to by my own I started speaking with this guy who turned out that was out of town and was staying here for some days and basically now I have a place to stay whenever I go to Barcelona. So yeah when get drunk as sh*t to the point you don't care what you say you can meet some interesting people out there.

i unironically love country music

• Like 2

L71cGcK.png

Leftist Bastard

i unironically love country music

You and a lot of people. Not all country is bad.

I plan on putting this skull on my black t-shirt and take it to some church where Ill have a priest perform a special prayer or ritual to grant this thing unlimited power. My belief is to engulf this shirt with heavenly fire and infuse it with the spirits of angels, making the shirt literally lethal to any evil entity that may be out there. I dont necessarily believe in demons or the supernatural but if they happen to be around and come in contact with the skull, it will unleash its power and DESTROY them completely from existence, there also many abilities that I believe the skull will have but its too much typing so Im just putting down the basics. Feel free to call me crazy but this is my confession.

11jp3dz.jpg

• Like 1

Maybe you should take that shirt with you to see a psychiatrist instead.

The Time Ranger

It's a pretty good Super Hero origin story though. You should choose the name "HeavenFire" imo.

I plan on putting this skull on my black t-shirt and take it to some church where Ill have a priest perform a special prayer or ritual to grant this thing unlimited power. My belief is to engulf this shirt with heavenly fire and infuse it with the spirits of angels, making the shirt literally lethal to any evil entity that may be out there. I dont necessarily believe in demons or the supernatural but if they happen to be around and come in contact with the skull, it will unleash its power and DESTROY them completely from existence, there also many abilities that I believe the skull will have but its too much typing so Im just putting down the basics. Feel free to call me crazy but this is my confession.

11jp3dz.jpg

are you some wannabe navy seal? sounds like it

Maybe you should take that shirt with you to see a psychiatrist instead.

But but, maybe he's a demon.

Anyway i confess, i have no trust in any ebay buyer or seller. I always buy/sell things thinking about the worst. Why? Because at least 1/10 sales/items bought from ebay ended with an ebay case. Never lost a case though. Its just sad to see how many scammers there are around, both buyers and sellers.

MRM95Jb.png

11jp3dz.jpg

are you some wannabe navy seal? sounds like it

I plan on putting this skull on my black t-shirt and take it to some church where Ill have a priest perform a special prayer or ritual to grant this thing unlimited power. My belief is to engulf this shirt with heavenly fire and infuse it with the spirits of angels, making the shirt literally lethal to any evil entity that may be out there. I dont necessarily believe in demons or the supernatural but if they happen to be around and come in contact with the skull, it will unleash its power and DESTROY them completely from existence, there also many abilities that I believe the skull will have but its too much typing so Im just putting down the basics. Feel free to call me crazy but this is my confession.[iimg]http://oi66.tinypic.com/11jp3dz.jpg[tiimg]

ppft...too late. Carl's shirt beat ya by years.

The winter Olympics is always a reminder of how hard a crush I have on the captain (or 'skip' as it's known) of the British women's curling team.

bash the fash m8s 

The winter Olympics is always a reminder of how hard a crush I have on the captain (or 'skip' as it's known) of the British women's curling team.

y97Qy4Q.gif

Yep, I agree.

• Like 6

wZVJHXg.png

Arrows to Athens

y97Qy4Q.gif

Yep, I agree.

She wants it.

-

Edited by Benny Guy
  • Like 1

Arrows to Athens

y97Qy4Q.gif

Yep, I agree.

She wants it.

wtf

He asks if she wants it up the butt. She's like ''up?''. The guy's like ''yup!''. Then she thinks for a moment before giving the facial indication ''Meh, alright''.

Edited by Arrows to Athens
  • Like 3

y97Qy4Q.gif

Yep, I agree.

Funny gif, but that's not the skip; that's Anna Sloan (2nd or 3rd or whatever it's called in the sport). She'd still get it too, mind you.

bash the fash m8s 

AboveAndBeyoncé

confession time.... Today's my birthday and im really going to enjoy myself this time :cool: considering my last birthday was such a dull day

• Like 3

confession time.... Today's my birthday and im really going to enjoy myself this time :cool: considering my last birthday was such a dull day

Happy Birthday! Wish you all the best and maybe some better confessions.

AboveAndBeyoncé

Happy Birthday! Wish you all the best and maybe some better confessions. lol yeah I thought it was better than making a thread about it

I'm gonna try to grow my beard/moustache in 3 months for first time to look like a wolf.

Edited by spectre07

OGKCRqi.jpeg

Quick story:

6+ years ago I changed jobs to stave off a nervous breakdown. I convinced myself that I could just 'work' and stay under the radar.

No such luck. I'm now back to 24/7/365 with anxiety as my phone or tablet chimes out an alert.

So what do you know. The app I use on my tablet for work email changed its icon to something that looks like it always needs attention.

Here it is(and there are no unread emails).

l32tmw9.jpg

So my confession is that new email icon is causing me serious anxiety.

• Like 2

Everytime I see this thread I imagine Roman Bellic

JtzW1b9.jpg

and Roman saying I have a confession to make!

My confession is I still feel this way

I'm gonna try to grow my beard/moustache in 3 months for first time to look like a wolf.

I can't do that, razor don't resist to cut again. :(

OGKCRqi.jpeg

i pay $89 / kg for my fave coffee

that's right

i'm an obnoxious coffee guy

L71cGcK.png