3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

I Have a Confession to Make

The Pizza Delivery Guy

chronic lumbago

I feel uncomfortable reading this sh*t. Why don't you guys share your desires and sexlife elsewhere, where people share their sex experiences in detail? This forum isn't the place for this. Gay or straight, nobody does that here.

Edited by fashion
  • Like 8

I feel uncomfortable reading this sh*t. Why don't you guys share your desires and sexlife elsewhere, where people share their sex experiences in detail? This forum isn't the place for this. Gay or straight, nobody does that here.

Theres a whole thread titled "most f*cked up thing you've seen on the internet" i think a few sexual confessions are appropriate here. Although im not sure darth absentis post was a confession ,more like a recantment?

Gnocchi Flip Flops

-all of that sh*t you just said-

+

"Also i'd rather think sh*t in my mouth should be kept in case of punishment, i think it's a bit overkill."

:facedesk: x100

I confess that Sunday mornings are the most refreshing, relaxing and soothing part of the weekend. My 32 years of existence on this planet are clearly catching up.

I've always preferred Saturday mornings to be honest. Nothing more fresh to me than the start of a weekend.

Edited by Scaglietti
  • Like 1

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Honestly i just made a facebook page for joining some event, and i must confess it kinda feels like i broke a barrier.

I do find it fairly disturbing how much info gets just brought up.

Hints to add persons i have not even seen in 6 years and more, schools advised i have not been at in decades...jeezes....

So this is the power of the internet...it does remember more then you do...wow....

Honestly i just made a facebook page for joining some event, and i must confess it kinda feels like i broke a barrier.

Hints to add persons i have not even seen in 6 years and more, schools advised i have not been at in decades...jeezes....

So this is the power of the internet...it does remember more then you do...wow....

does he need to literally sh*t in your mouth to consider it hardcore?

Nope, but he did not really stretch my ass or humiliate me that much though, or do any bondage.

But yea, it was still fun though.

Also i'd rather think sh*t in my mouth should be kept in case of punishment, i think it's a bit overkill.

some things should be kept to yourself

EqqGXy2.gif

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Unless they are confessions right ? ;)

TheMadHammer

Nope, but he did not really stretch my ass or humiliate me that much though, or do any bondage.

Also i'd rather think sh*t in my mouth should be kept in case of punishment, i think it's a bit overkill.

some things should be kept to yourself

Yeah... whips, floggers, crops, straps, chains, ropes, horse, etc... feel free to talk about it. Personally, I'm not into that, but women full-body latex gimp suits do something for me. But scat? People should keep their preferences for that sh*t (literally) away from the public. It's unsanitary and unhygienic, to an extreme degree, and therefore in an entirely different category all its own. You can't say that it's shunned because of misunderstanding. It's literally and objectively f*cking disgusting and it marks you out in the collective unconscious hive-mind as threatening the hygiene of the rest of the community.

• Like 2

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

It's literally and objectively f*cking disgusting and it marks you out in the collective unconscious hive-mind as threatening the hygiene of the rest of the community.

0aWmsbM.gif

Should be more open minded.

For an example i confess i have some slight pity for pedophiles that never did harm.

Not that i think they should ever be allowed doing what they want with kids, but it is somewhat sad to just not talk about the elephant in the room and ignore the fact that besides castration the therapy those people are given(when they need it) do not really work that well.

Edited by Darth Absentis

TheMadHammer

It's literally and objectively f*cking disgusting and it marks you out in the collective unconscious hive-mind as threatening the hygiene of the rest of the community.

0aWmsbM.gif

Thanks, you just f*cking ruined Ole Ben for me!

• Like 2

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Thanks, you just f*cking ruined Ole Ben for me!

Well, it is not like i did ruin your childhood right ?

From a certain point of view :lol:

Joking aside, you could always just put me on ignore if i bother you, i am not here trying to upset people on purpose, though i must confess i feel some people here are really more thin skinned then they think they are :whistle:

On today's episode of 'Can The Edgy Outdo His Own Edge?'.

This thread, the peeves thread and the grumpy thread have all turned into some sort of one man competition to be a complete degenerate. I confess to once finding it funny, seeing someone make a complete fool of themselves, it was entertaining for a while but now? It's just off putting, I don't wanna open a thread and see countless posts by one guy on a mission to make everyone hate him, for no apparent reason other than it makes him feel special and 'cool'.

It's hard to ignore a person who plasters himself over every page of certain threads.

It's like telling someone to ignore being flicked in the forehead. Only a minor thing but very f*cking annoying when it's happening constantly.

It is intentional, you know it is. We know it is, at least admit it or stop trying so hard.

Edited by ceszayers

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

I do not do 'cool'

i must actually confess i kinda use the words like 'cool' 'edgy' 'pcmustardrace' and variants always in a mocking way because i think they do not make much sense :)

further it is not my intention for everyone to hate me, but i do not really care if they do.

Personally i also must confess i think taking things personal enough on the internet to hate people for anything else then for racism, power abuse and discrimination kinda awkward.

Edited by Darth Absentis

My confession is I fail to see why people get so annoyed & touchy by what the Darth Bloke posts, it's gibberish a lot of the time IMHO but mostly harmless, so I just read it think nothing of it most of the time, then move on with my life.

• Like 2

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

I must confess i wish everyone was more like sabreGT in some regards :^:

Leftist Bastard

i must confess that this pussyfooting being masked as confessions is getting stale

just hash it out somewhere else or w/e

Edited by Leftist Bastard
  • Like 1

His autistic screeching would be easy to ignore if every dumb c*nt on this board didn't quote his crap everytime they tried to respond.

Audi_893.gif

KieranJD1998

I must confess i wish everyone was more like sabreGT in some regards :^:

Yeah because we all love hearing about you getting ur ass f*cked

• Like 7

What the f*ck dude? Go find someplace else to post this sh*t. No one here wants to read it.

E - Dork Edgelord will be taking a long vacation. Now, let's move on and keep crap like this out of the topic.

ZDL4nai.gif

THANKYOU BASED VOODOO

EqqGXy2.gif

The Dedito Gae

I confess i love Voodoo.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

• Like 7

I confess i love Voodoo.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The forum will shed a lighter shine of light now. Enough of the wierd sh*t. That's why this forum has PM's. Never understood why he didn't take that sh*t to pm's :facedesk:
  • Like 2

Can we make it a permaban pls?

Asking for a friend.

7Rj3AZw.png

I confess I've spent more on EBay bids for toys and leggings these last two weeks than I have on essentials and sustenance.

I'm 35 and still don't know how to adult

• Like 1

make total destroy

Yo I'm getting paid to take a dump rn lol

• Like 4

yqwcbDf.png

chronic lumbago

Yo I'm getting paid to take a dump rn lol

I've heard about dump donations on the radio once. I know it's for some kind of sickness but all I could do is laugh.

make total destroy

Darth absentis gave me like 40 bucks to sh*t in his mouth

Nah jk just work dumpin

• Like 9

yqwcbDf.png

I confess I've spent more on EBay bids for toys and leggings these last two weeks than I have on essentials and sustenance.

I'm 35 and still don't know how to adult

Stop using terms like "adulting" would be a good step.